Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | - thread retired, new Library opened -
1 2 ... 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 ... 1156 1157
@QueenAlais hehe i will!

@Atin hello, thank you! currently there are no actual orders open, for us to recolor books to match your dragons. if you go to this post however, you can get a special set of premade books and special bookends if you'd like!
@QueenAlais hehe i will!

@Atin hello, thank you! currently there are no actual orders open, for us to recolor books to match your dragons. if you go to this post however, you can get a special set of premade books and special bookends if you'd like!
GkfDmNh.png
@Pachirisu I am a bit confused about how these work, so can you still choose what books the shelf gets, as long as it is light and fire themed? Or no?
@Pachirisu I am a bit confused about how these work, so can you still choose what books the shelf gets, as long as it is light and fire themed? Or no?
QVqlnc1.png
@JellieDonut no, you just get that exact shelf, as you see it (but with the individual image codes and such)
@JellieDonut no, you just get that exact shelf, as you see it (but with the individual image codes and such)
GkfDmNh.png
@pachirisu

I have levels ready, let me know when its a good time to send them over
@pachirisu

I have levels ready, let me know when its a good time to send them over
@Pachirisu

Sending 3 level 10s, 1 level 11, and 2 level 12s through PA!
@Pachirisu

Sending 3 level 10s, 1 level 11, and 2 level 12s through PA!
A clay pot from Bamboo Falls decorated with a wind rune rests against a flat rock. A bamboo shoot is visible behind it. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

skycloud
she/her | frt+3
check out my den as well!

@Pachirisu

Sending now :)

Edit: You are going to get a bonus level because I got a boss encounter at the end.
@Pachirisu

Sending now :)

Edit: You are going to get a bonus level because I got a boss encounter at the end.
9Nrh39n.png
@odile if you don't mind waiting for them to be picked up, you can send them now! i'm only popping on for a hot second RN while my son makes his lunch, then i've got to go back to helping him with schoolwork for another couple hours.

@Skycloud got them! PM incoming!

@Redsparrow lol that's fine with me ;) got them, PM incoming!
@odile if you don't mind waiting for them to be picked up, you can send them now! i'm only popping on for a hot second RN while my son makes his lunch, then i've got to go back to helping him with schoolwork for another couple hours.

@Skycloud got them! PM incoming!

@Redsparrow lol that's fine with me ;) got them, PM incoming!
GkfDmNh.png
@pachirisu

No worries, just didn't want to bombard you! I'll send them over and you can pick them up whenever
@pachirisu

No worries, just didn't want to bombard you! I'll send them over and you can pick them up whenever
@Pachirisu

I'll have 10 level 6s and a level 7 for you for that LvF shelf! I will send via CR.
@Pachirisu

I'll have 10 level 6s and a level 7 for you for that LvF shelf! I will send via CR.
B1Vtq5s.gifRz7ZJcJ.png tumblr_inline_otq29dktir1qzyloc_500.gif Uxts8PW.gif gFwGJ3H.gif
@Elsu wonderful, thank you!
@Elsu wonderful, thank you!
GkfDmNh.png
1 2 ... 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 ... 1156 1157