Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | - thread retired, new Library opened -
1 2 ... 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 ... 1156 1157
@Poisonedpaper
Can I be added to the pinglist for when slots are open?
@Poisonedpaper
Can I be added to the pinglist for when slots are open?
E6RgUYf.png JvUa9ma.png
mqW8lnj.png
xYQkuHQ.png
uPOLOvt.png
fVFXfTh.png
mk2bmrp.png
R1dejfm.png
o4KdtaP.png
l4udYUy.pngamcZw9X.png
@Poisonedpaper
Oh those are gorgeous books :0,may I be added into the pinglist please? Thank you!
@Poisonedpaper
Oh those are gorgeous books :0,may I be added into the pinglist please? Thank you!
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
I love these!! Please could you add me to the pinglist? merci beaucoup :D
I love these!! Please could you add me to the pinglist? merci beaucoup :D
7AGqN22.png
water, water everywhere
ping me, or I may not see your message
@poisonedpaper

Could you add me to the ping list whenever you get the chance? Thanks!
@poisonedpaper

Could you add me to the ping list whenever you get the chance? Thanks!
@poisonedpaper
Please add me to the pinglist
@poisonedpaper
Please add me to the pinglist
k7mTvIf.pngcKmPkJl.pngasexual.pnglvf-6.pngo334-d03-Morax.pnglvf-7.pngo334-d02-Morax.pnglvf-4.pngo334-d01-Morax.pnglvf-5.pngo334-d04-Morax.pngo061-d03-Morax.png
s010-Morax-Medak.png
@SpaceBaguette
@Nekii
@Slovakia
@Pryderi
@Odile
@Morax

hello! sorry about the long wait for a reply, i didn't realize there were any new posts in here! whoops! however you all asked to be added to the pinglist, and i'm here to let you know that it's self-editing! you can just click this link right here, or the one in the OP, and it'll take you right to the google sheet where you can input your username, and what types of slots you're interested in.

if you're unable to access google sheets, please ping me with this little form filled out!
Quote:
@pachirisu
username:
basic slots (just your regular book slots): yes/no
simple custom (do you want to sponsor a new book or a small alteration to an existing book?): yes/no
complex custom (do you want to sponsor something like a new bookend or trinket?): yes/no
new content (do you want to be pinged about new designs?): yes/no
slots for fodder (do you want to be pinged for slots where you pay with leveled dragons instead of treasure?): yes/no
@SpaceBaguette
@Nekii
@Slovakia
@Pryderi
@Odile
@Morax

hello! sorry about the long wait for a reply, i didn't realize there were any new posts in here! whoops! however you all asked to be added to the pinglist, and i'm here to let you know that it's self-editing! you can just click this link right here, or the one in the OP, and it'll take you right to the google sheet where you can input your username, and what types of slots you're interested in.

if you're unable to access google sheets, please ping me with this little form filled out!
Quote:
@pachirisu
username:
basic slots (just your regular book slots): yes/no
simple custom (do you want to sponsor a new book or a small alteration to an existing book?): yes/no
complex custom (do you want to sponsor something like a new bookend or trinket?): yes/no
new content (do you want to be pinged about new designs?): yes/no
slots for fodder (do you want to be pinged for slots where you pay with leveled dragons instead of treasure?): yes/no
GkfDmNh.png
@Pachirisu
Username:Slovakia
Basic Slots:Yes
Simple Custom:No
Complex Custom:No
New Content:Yes
Slots for Fodder:Yes
@Pachirisu
Username:Slovakia
Basic Slots:Yes
Simple Custom:No
Complex Custom:No
New Content:Yes
Slots for Fodder:Yes
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZNP42DI.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/4qpZ8xq.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/C940ziH.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/wcLIb43.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/DaPl1hY.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/eTUat52.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/tKjSzaY.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/EVPGsXJ.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/7lScwu9.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/nJ2bJOA.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/rnMjmZG.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/uq8piGA.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/i9blmrW.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/iFLnTEs.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/9WzfnG9.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/hdZg41T.png[/img][br][img]http://i.imgur.com/Hex0gCq.png[/img][/center] [size=4][b]These are not actual slots, I'm sorry![/b][/size] We don't really have a list for "special offers", so I chose the most applicable! ----- I'm offering a short lived very special shelf!! For the rest of this week only ([b]until 23:30FR time on 12/19[/b], a half hour before the last rollover of this week), you can get this shelf with LvF themed books and bookends! [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/441972457843458048/788908187285192744/55317f7aee29a254c4a51cfc3d65ea11.png[/img][/center] [b]For 65 levels[/b] you will be given the shelf like usual, and will be able to rearrange, and [i]reuse[/i] these books and specially recolored bookends as you normally would when ordering from here or Illuminarti. [b][i]How to get:[/i][/b] ping me in here when you've got your payment ready, and set up 1-way CRs with your 65 levels. Once I've accepted your payment, I'll send you a PM with your shelf code! [center]This offer is unlimited until the set end time, anyone and everyone can get one![/center] [columns][size=0][size=0]@0pals @5H4D0WDU57 @99redragons @AbysmalGrace @AbyssalKing @aearinn @Aearonlinn @Aegia @Aehdncl @Aerii @afire @Aidan @alaneyes @AlexRobins @Alliecats @AloVra @Alphonce @Alskasaur @AlterMoon @aly922 @Amariel @Amayai @Ameriasparrow @Amezrou @Ammoth @AmTim @Anda @anteater @Anukite @applejargon @ApprenticeWriter @Arinyl @arkadyve @Arkeyr79 @Artgeekallday @Artillerychick @Aserein @Asgeirr @Asterodea @asterope @AtticSaltStorms @Audeity @Auhtumn @Avifors @Axiomatix @Azurrys @AzzerthePirate @Battleworn @Baz @Bequerel @Bes333 @BezimiennyRaptor @bfkitsune @Blacknovelist @Blucbcrry @BokuHiro6 @Booker @BottledLightning @boxparts @Braixen @BraveHearted @briar @BrightBreeze @BrookInTheMeadow @bunlux @BunnySox @Byatzine @Calliborn @Cards @CartelSaide @catmashiin @CelestialBlue @CeruleanCrow @ChangelingNeun @Chantric @Cheryy @chezameed @Chill827 @Chlorr @Chocobanyana @Cirrostratus @CleverDual @ClockworkOctopus @Clya @CookiesAndCream @CorvusXIV @Countercurse @counterfeat @cowl @Crescentstar711 @CrimsonsArt @Crowlich @Crysi102 @Crystallizes @Cuivienen @cvthedral @Cynil @Cynil @Cyrya @cywscross @dandyfrau @DangerNoodles @DaretoDream12423 @Darkdragonfiend @DarknessReborn @Darkrait @Darlnim @Dawnsky23 @Deessel @defenestration @Descending @Desmondtiny @deviantdoge @differentjasper @disquiet @dividedAnimus @divitineo @Dollars @DoppelBia @DoppelBia @Draconia34 @Drag0n5 @DragonDawn @dragongem23 @Dragonpuddle @Dragonpuff @DrakeDynasty @Draxi @Driamatic @Druzy @Dynami @EclipseMirror @Eclipsys @EeveeDream @EevyernDracaneon @eieru @Eiyora @Elaendorlien @EleanoraOfTheSky @Elisse @Ellireid @Elysianibata @EnglishRose @epher @epzel @equusina @Evet @evosoul @Fabro @faebeats @FailCat13 @Faoiltiama @Faoladdh @fate2726 @Faunus @felistopaz @final @firebirdSuite @fistfulofdragons @FjaraLunar @fling @FlufferLover @FluffyTundras @FlyingTemeraire @follow @Forestwolf @foxghosts @FreeWinged @GalacticWonder @Galactina @galaxanova @Galaxywolf269 @Galehaut @Gayscreeching @GentleOceanWind @GhostChateau @ghostlyplants @gibberish @gira @Glacecakes @Glykon @GoldtheSilkwing @GreenSylph @Gretthol @Greyscales @Grimbo @GrinningFox @Hanelli @Harbinger @hashrapmodus413 @haxure @heartcrusher1 @HermitQueen @Hexephre @Hoku @Hollyshark @HopeFae @horseyluva @Houtori @ibook @IchiBean @Idha @ilexopaca @ILUVDRAGONS @Impception @itsrainningtacos @jayquills @Jazzyleia @JellieDonut @jelllitan @JiminxYoongi @JinxMoonstone @Jobie @JoParzival @jr413 @Julis @JusticeTurtle @Kaelryn @kaijuRichie @Kaimon @KalicoKat @Kano3Shuuya @Karingan @kas62000 @Kavryn @KaylenAldanae @keithkogane @Kemeira @kennythedoomer @Kerriganne @Khymaira @kijauni @Kipiekie @KittiofDOOM @klee @knifecentipede @Knightess @Knightsly @korradorable @kunacottontail @Kylari @l0ser @ladylilitu @LadyMiles @ladyrenee @LapisDragon17718 @LehLora @lela @Lilabounce @lilastar @LilyBound @Limelight @Lirillith @littletoes101 @lizzytiki @Looshiana @Looshiana @Loras @Lorichunter @Losiana @LostSketchbook @LovelyDeeps @Loyalties @LucePrunus @luckgandor @luminousnoble @LumosElm @Luna3002 @lunarpunch @lunarScale @Luteia @lynxrush @Lyrastrae @Maevepanda @MageofHearts @MagicCatX333 @Makiling @mamamouse @Marilith @MathematicalMind @Mazurkas @meiloslyther @MelanieScribbles @Melanore @melchiorgabor @menghuancat @MerlinMausi @Meyoline @Mianiacal @MiddayMoon01 @mine @miniquiny999 @Miralso @MisfitsLanding @MissFortune17 @Missixo @Mistywolf77 @MLPMDog @mochimajuru @Moirli @montivagant @MoonCatcher333 @MorganK @mothmoss @mothmoth @mspixieriot @Mudtalon7 @Mudy @mukuroikusabas @MusicalMaladies @MusicandMagic @mweep @mxcrabs @myriadofstars @Myrrien @mystiki @MythicalViper @mzvalkyrie @Namira @nanakiharumi @Nanobot87 @NatureLovell @naumachial @Neerafiki @Nefelibata @Neffi @Nei @Neltharygos @Nemalu @nemodave @Neoma @Nephalem @NetShy @nevele @nightwolf95 @nikkolah @Niklia @NlCKname @Noctiferous @nogsix @Noipale @NomasaurusRex @Nonsense @Norimn @Nourish @Nrogara @nychthemeron @obliviousdjinn @onemessyperson @Ookamiotoko @oOKookieOo @Orenda @Ototo @Outbreak @Overcoat @overture @owlfeathers @Pai @Parda @Paresseux @Pennifeather @PheonixPonder @PieOfDeath @Pikachu2204 @Plushstiel @postelectric @Princesco @pyromaniacal @pythonesque @QueenAlais @QueenSabriel @Quickpaint @quotesnmiracles @Rafikii @Rangiku @RavenDragons @Razzmatazz1 @ReaperReyes @Redsparrow @ReginaPhalange @remnio @RemoteCitadel @ReneDV98 @Reotheleo @retrace @RingsofSaturn @RinnyRoo @roboticspace @Rochambeau @Rocketshipkuro @Roheryn @roseangel2 @Rosewing @RottingFlesh @rubyredtan @Rulanir @Rvan @Saerel @Sappheiras @sapphiole @Saraku @Saronai @scribblingface @Script @SDSPAGE @SeaDuchess @Selah @Sensitivepigeon @sgkat @ShadowRising @ShadowsCall @Shaeogorath @ShatteringIce @SheerCold @Shegrasi @ShimaM @shoujo @ShouLyon @Sickened @SilverFlower95 @Silvernight01 @SilverWinter @Sincerity11 @Sinjin @Sinsational @SirenSage @Skua @skyarising @Skycloud @SkyDancer10 @Skyeset @SkyyeofEmber @Slovakia @Smirk92 @SmokingDodongo @Snipe @SnowMewDraws @SocialBookWOrm @sockmonkeygerald @Sophos @SSSalutis @Stanzascale @starbornkid @StarButterfly @Starcloud @Starisia @Starlight18 @StarlitFire @Starrlight @Starry413 @starshining @Stellatrix13 @StoneChild @Stormdragon @Storrie @Subdued @Svelte @Sweettoothart @syzygydragon @Tacocado @taipantigress @tamka @Tangaroa @Taytenn @teahunter @Techmox @Temperama @thatwhatthing @theflamebreath @thefriendlyvand @TheGodOfStories @TheGoldDragon @thePurple @TheVastEmptiness @ThisShiningNight @tilkka @Tilli @Tinyparrot @tmq @ToxicCosmos @treesponge @TrenchKnife @Trenzalore @Tria91 @Trilonyte @Trinkenki @TroubleinSevens @Tsukistar @unwashedwonder @VaeVictis @ValarDohaeris @Valyrie @venusrose @VESTAIS @ViaCurro @viciousdisease @violalore @VioletAstrid @Vixeon @VodkaGhosts @Wardove @WayRox @Whymsical @WilliamAfton @Wirenth @Wraith296 @wulfilalice @Wyshca @Xaishi @Xemriss @Xenomorph @Xiria @Xolrit @zecal @Zedling @Zillua @Zizikiel @Zorua345 @Morax @[/size][/size][/columns]
ZNP42DI.png4qpZ8xq.pngC940ziH.pngwcLIb43.pngDaPl1hY.pngeTUat52.pngtKjSzaY.pngEVPGsXJ.png7lScwu9.pngnJ2bJOA.pngrnMjmZG.pnguq8piGA.pngi9blmrW.pngiFLnTEs.png9WzfnG9.pnghdZg41T.png
Hex0gCq.png

These are not actual slots, I'm sorry! We don't really have a list for "special offers", so I chose the most applicable!

I'm offering a short lived very special shelf!! For the rest of this week only (until 23:30FR time on 12/19, a half hour before the last rollover of this week), you can get this shelf with LvF themed books and bookends!
55317f7aee29a254c4a51cfc3d65ea11.png

For 65 levels you will be given the shelf like usual, and will be able to rearrange, and reuse these books and specially recolored bookends as you normally would when ordering from here or Illuminarti.

How to get: ping me in here when you've got your payment ready, and set up 1-way CRs with your 65 levels. Once I've accepted your payment, I'll send you a PM with your shelf code!
This offer is unlimited until the set end time, anyone and everyone can get one!

@0pals @5H4D0WDU57 @99redragons @AbysmalGrace @AbyssalKing @aearinn @Aearonlinn @Aegia @Aehdncl @Aerii @afire @Aidan @alaneyes @AlexRobins @Alliecats @AloVra @Alphonce @Alskasaur @AlterMoon @aly922 @Amariel @Amayai @Ameriasparrow @Amezrou @Ammoth @AmTim @Anda @anteater @Anukite @applejargon @ApprenticeWriter @Arinyl @arkadyve @Arkeyr79 @Artgeekallday @Artillerychick @Aserein @Asgeirr @Asterodea @asterope @AtticSaltStorms @Audeity @Auhtumn @Avifors @Axiomatix @Azurrys @AzzerthePirate @Battleworn @Baz @Bequerel @Bes333 @BezimiennyRaptor @bfkitsune @Blacknovelist @Blucbcrry @BokuHiro6 @Booker @BottledLightning @boxparts @Braixen @BraveHearted @briar @BrightBreeze @BrookInTheMeadow @bunlux @BunnySox @Byatzine @Calliborn @Cards @CartelSaide @catmashiin @CelestialBlue @CeruleanCrow @ChangelingNeun @Chantric @Cheryy @chezameed @Chill827 @Chlorr @Chocobanyana @Cirrostratus @CleverDual @ClockworkOctopus @Clya @CookiesAndCream @CorvusXIV @Countercurse @counterfeat @cowl @Crescentstar711 @CrimsonsArt @Crowlich @Crysi102 @Crystallizes @Cuivienen @cvthedral @Cynil @Cynil @Cyrya @cywscross @dandyfrau @DangerNoodles @DaretoDream12423 @Darkdragonfiend @DarknessReborn @Darkrait @Darlnim @Dawnsky23 @Deessel @defenestration @Descending @Desmondtiny @deviantdoge @differentjasper @disquiet @dividedAnimus @divitineo @Dollars @DoppelBia @DoppelBia @Draconia34 @Drag0n5 @DragonDawn @dragongem23 @Dragonpuddle @Dragonpuff @DrakeDynasty @Draxi @Driamatic @Druzy @Dynami @EclipseMirror @Eclipsys @EeveeDream @EevyernDracaneon @eieru @Eiyora @Elaendorlien @EleanoraOfTheSky @Elisse @Ellireid @Elysianibata @EnglishRose @epher @epzel @equusina @Evet @evosoul @Fabro @faebeats @FailCat13 @Faoiltiama @Faoladdh @fate2726 @Faunus @felistopaz @final @firebirdSuite @fistfulofdragons @FjaraLunar @fling @FlufferLover @FluffyTundras @FlyingTemeraire @follow @Forestwolf @foxghosts @FreeWinged @GalacticWonder @Galactina @galaxanova @Galaxywolf269 @Galehaut @Gayscreeching @GentleOceanWind @GhostChateau @ghostlyplants @gibberish @gira @Glacecakes @Glykon @GoldtheSilkwing @GreenSylph @Gretthol @Greyscales @Grimbo @GrinningFox @Hanelli @Harbinger @hashrapmodus413 @haxure @heartcrusher1 @HermitQueen @Hexephre @Hoku @Hollyshark @HopeFae @horseyluva @Houtori @ibook @IchiBean @Idha @ilexopaca @ILUVDRAGONS @Impception @itsrainningtacos @jayquills @Jazzyleia @JellieDonut @jelllitan @JiminxYoongi @JinxMoonstone @Jobie @JoParzival @jr413 @Julis @JusticeTurtle @Kaelryn @kaijuRichie @Kaimon @KalicoKat @Kano3Shuuya @Karingan @kas62000 @Kavryn @KaylenAldanae @keithkogane @Kemeira @kennythedoomer @Kerriganne @Khymaira @kijauni @Kipiekie @KittiofDOOM @klee @knifecentipede @Knightess @Knightsly @korradorable @kunacottontail @Kylari @l0ser @ladylilitu @LadyMiles @ladyrenee @LapisDragon17718 @LehLora @lela @Lilabounce @lilastar @LilyBound @Limelight @Lirillith @littletoes101 @lizzytiki @Looshiana @Looshiana @Loras @Lorichunter @Losiana @LostSketchbook @LovelyDeeps @Loyalties @LucePrunus @luckgandor @luminousnoble @LumosElm @Luna3002 @lunarpunch @lunarScale @Luteia @lynxrush @Lyrastrae @Maevepanda @MageofHearts @MagicCatX333 @Makiling @mamamouse @Marilith @MathematicalMind @Mazurkas @meiloslyther @MelanieScribbles @Melanore @melchiorgabor @menghuancat @MerlinMausi @Meyoline @Mianiacal @MiddayMoon01 @mine @miniquiny999 @Miralso @MisfitsLanding @MissFortune17 @Missixo @Mistywolf77 @MLPMDog @mochimajuru @Moirli @montivagant @MoonCatcher333 @MorganK @mothmoss @mothmoth @mspixieriot @Mudtalon7 @Mudy @mukuroikusabas @MusicalMaladies @MusicandMagic @mweep @mxcrabs @myriadofstars @Myrrien @mystiki @MythicalViper @mzvalkyrie @Namira @nanakiharumi @Nanobot87 @NatureLovell @naumachial @Neerafiki @Nefelibata @Neffi @Nei @Neltharygos @Nemalu @nemodave @Neoma @Nephalem @NetShy @nevele @nightwolf95 @nikkolah @Niklia @NlCKname @Noctiferous @nogsix @Noipale @NomasaurusRex @Nonsense @Norimn @Nourish @Nrogara @nychthemeron @obliviousdjinn @onemessyperson @Ookamiotoko @oOKookieOo @Orenda @Ototo @Outbreak @Overcoat @overture @owlfeathers @Pai @Parda @Paresseux @Pennifeather @PheonixPonder @PieOfDeath @Pikachu2204 @Plushstiel @postelectric @Princesco @pyromaniacal @pythonesque @QueenAlais @QueenSabriel @Quickpaint @quotesnmiracles @Rafikii @Rangiku @RavenDragons @Razzmatazz1 @ReaperReyes @Redsparrow @ReginaPhalange @remnio @RemoteCitadel @ReneDV98 @Reotheleo @retrace @RingsofSaturn @RinnyRoo @roboticspace @Rochambeau @Rocketshipkuro @Roheryn @roseangel2 @Rosewing @RottingFlesh @rubyredtan @Rulanir @Rvan @Saerel @Sappheiras @sapphiole @Saraku @Saronai @scribblingface @Script @SDSPAGE @SeaDuchess @Selah @Sensitivepigeon @sgkat @ShadowRising @ShadowsCall @Shaeogorath @ShatteringIce @SheerCold @Shegrasi @ShimaM @shoujo @ShouLyon @Sickened @SilverFlower95 @Silvernight01 @SilverWinter @Sincerity11 @Sinjin @Sinsational @SirenSage @Skua @skyarising @Skycloud @SkyDancer10 @Skyeset @SkyyeofEmber @Slovakia @Smirk92 @SmokingDodongo @Snipe @SnowMewDraws @SocialBookWOrm @sockmonkeygerald @Sophos @SSSalutis @Stanzascale @starbornkid @StarButterfly @Starcloud @Starisia @Starlight18 @StarlitFire @Starrlight @Starry413 @starshining @Stellatrix13 @StoneChild @Stormdragon @Storrie @Subdued @Svelte @Sweettoothart @syzygydragon @Tacocado @taipantigress @tamka @Tangaroa @Taytenn @teahunter @Techmox @Temperama @thatwhatthing @theflamebreath @thefriendlyvand @TheGodOfStories @TheGoldDragon @thePurple @TheVastEmptiness @ThisShiningNight @tilkka @Tilli @Tinyparrot @tmq @ToxicCosmos @treesponge @TrenchKnife @Trenzalore @Tria91 @Trilonyte @Trinkenki @TroubleinSevens @Tsukistar @unwashedwonder @VaeVictis @ValarDohaeris @Valyrie @venusrose @VESTAIS @ViaCurro @viciousdisease @violalore @VioletAstrid @Vixeon @VodkaGhosts @Wardove @WayRox @Whymsical @WilliamAfton @Wirenth @Wraith296 @wulfilalice @Wyshca @Xaishi @Xemriss @Xenomorph @Xiria @Xolrit @zecal @Zedling @Zillua @Zizikiel @Zorua345 @Morax @
GkfDmNh.png
@Pachirisu What do you mean with 65 lvs?
@Pachirisu What do you mean with 65 lvs?
1f58e653a196cb15963f2cc25e079674.png
tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
@Arkeyr79 by 65 levels i mean you level dragons until their levels total out to 65 (for example 13 level 5s or 10 level 6s and a level 5, etc)
@Arkeyr79 by 65 levels i mean you level dragons until their levels total out to 65 (for example 13 level 5s or 10 level 6s and a level 5, etc)
GkfDmNh.png
1 2 ... 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 ... 1156 1157