Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Super Paper Coatls - ANIMATED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102
@Lichtdrache Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5555547] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=48&wing=22&style=12&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=2&elem=3&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img] [/url] Payment: Treasure Other:

@Lichtdrache
Dragon:

dragonpic2.php?body=48&wing=22&style=12&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=2&elem=3&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png

Payment: Treasure
Other:
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@Stormdragon
Thank you for your order! Your boy would be 85kt because I have yet to create the gembond templates. You can send the payment anytime if that's okay with you. I'll start working on the adoptable then.
@Stormdragon
Thank you for your order! Your boy would be 85kt because I have yet to create the gembond templates. You can send the payment anytime if that's okay with you. I'll start working on the adoptable then.
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
@Lichtdrache
Oh, it's my pleasure! I've sent you a one-way CR with the gems - I wasn't sure if you preferred to use that or the "old method" (via mail). Let me know if you'd like me to send them by a different method, and I'll cancel the CR request n_n
@Lichtdrache
Oh, it's my pleasure! I've sent you a one-way CR with the gems - I wasn't sure if you preferred to use that or the "old method" (via mail). Let me know if you'd like me to send them by a different method, and I'll cancel the CR request n_n
@lichtdrache yeah it looks like they are siblings! Are you sure I can use it? I should probably pay you since others have to pay.
@lichtdrache yeah it looks like they are siblings! Are you sure I can use it? I should probably pay you since others have to pay.
t3ZZoeU.pngFU8J6iH.pngEZybtWo.gifaT7Sqrk.gifXWlqR9r.png
@Lichtdrache [b]Dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9884640] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/98847/9884640_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment[/b]: Gems please! [b]Other[/b]: I hope I'm not too late D:
@Lichtdrache
Dragon:
9884640_350.png

Payment: Gems please!
Other: I hope I'm not too late D:
VeS2Ab0.gifoEZtqO5.png
Slots are closed! Thank you for all the orders!
Slots are closed! Thank you for all the orders!
@zeitheist
It's perfectly fine, thank you so much! I'll accept them right away.
I'll note you as soon as I have your adoptables, this will be fun :)

@Kpribbit
Oh no, you don't have to pay anything. I just made the adoptable of my girl for the banner.
I'd be happy to see it in use :)

@Vanta22exual
You grabbed the last slot :)
Your boy is lovely. I'm usually not a fan of Hypnotic, but it looks great on him. He'd be 100g, you can send the payment anytime. I'll start working on the adoptable then.
@zeitheist
It's perfectly fine, thank you so much! I'll accept them right away.
I'll note you as soon as I have your adoptables, this will be fun :)

@Kpribbit
Oh no, you don't have to pay anything. I just made the adoptable of my girl for the banner.
I'd be happy to see it in use :)

@Vanta22exual
You grabbed the last slot :)
Your boy is lovely. I'm usually not a fan of Hypnotic, but it looks great on him. He'd be 100g, you can send the payment anytime. I'll start working on the adoptable then.
@lichtdrache well if you say so....

Thank you!!
@lichtdrache well if you say so....

Thank you!!
t3ZZoeU.pngFU8J6iH.pngEZybtWo.gifaT7Sqrk.gifXWlqR9r.png
Dran! I just woke up! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Dran! I just woke up! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
S5A5nQt.png
"He he he... Crazy? Cicero?
He he he he! That's... madness..." ot3gL.gif
RyD5FgM.gif
@ErwilMinsa
I'm sorry about that, people were really fast this time. I wish you more luck next time!
@ErwilMinsa
I'm sorry about that, people were really fast this time. I wish you more luck next time!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102