Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Benny's Pixel Sprites [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@Grillbz
Oh gosh that's right- pretty much all of my skydancers have accents and items...
For now I'll get Capricorn and Kenda done since they're not noisy?

EDIT:

I'd like my Coatl's celestia and Luna to be done as well! Should I put links to them here?
@Grillbz
Oh gosh that's right- pretty much all of my skydancers have accents and items...
For now I'll get Capricorn and Kenda done since they're not noisy?

EDIT:

I'd like my Coatl's celestia and Luna to be done as well! Should I put links to them here?
MSRoySig2_zpsrobgfqfj.png
@Roderick
Can do! that comes to a total of 20k (base + new gene) for Capricorn and 25k (base + 2 new genes) for Kenda
@Roderick
Can do! that comes to a total of 20k (base + new gene) for Capricorn and 25k (base + 2 new genes) for Kenda
JvUa9ma.png
lCK29fT.png
pTgxHuT.png
ekwgPuo.png nmmNy1H.png
@Grillbz
And for Celestia and Luna? Sorry i probably edited before you caught it xD
@Grillbz
And for Celestia and Luna? Sorry i probably edited before you caught it xD
MSRoySig2_zpsrobgfqfj.png
@Roderick whoops didn't see the edit there, that'll be 30k for Celestia and 25k for Luna.
(also I forgot to put this in the first post but I'm halving gene sponsorship cost since you're my first customer uvu)
@Roderick whoops didn't see the edit there, that'll be 30k for Celestia and 25k for Luna.
(also I forgot to put this in the first post but I'm halving gene sponsorship cost since you're my first customer uvu)
JvUa9ma.png
lCK29fT.png
pTgxHuT.png
ekwgPuo.png nmmNy1H.png
@Grillbz Hey bab! Could you do Aviana? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17264960] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/172650/17264960_350.png[/img] [/url] Genes: Bar, Peregrine, Spines Apparel: Golden Wing Silks, Gold Amulet of Alchemy Skins/Accents: None
@Grillbz

Hey bab! Could you do Aviana?

17264960_350.png

Genes: Bar, Peregrine, Spines
Apparel: Golden Wing Silks, Gold Amulet of Alchemy
Skins/Accents: None
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
@WhistlewindWolf Can do wolf! She'll be 37k total uvu.
15k base +10k for new gene + 7k for the silks +5k for the amulet.
@WhistlewindWolf Can do wolf! She'll be 37k total uvu.
15k base +10k for new gene + 7k for the silks +5k for the amulet.
JvUa9ma.png
lCK29fT.png
pTgxHuT.png
ekwgPuo.png nmmNy1H.png
@Grillbz Hello my darling <3 Dragon(s): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22422269] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/224223/22422269_350.png[/img] [/url] Genes: Crystal, Facet, Glimmer Apparel: Her flowerfall, perhaps? If not that's totally cool too uwu Skins/accents: If you could draw her accent that would be wonderfully fantabulous but again, if not, that's okay xD Other: Love youuuuu <3
@Grillbz

Hello my darling <3

Dragon(s):
22422269_350.png

Genes: Crystal, Facet, Glimmer
Apparel: Her flowerfall, perhaps? If not that's totally cool too uwu
Skins/accents: If you could draw her accent that would be wonderfully fantabulous but again, if not, that's okay xD
Other: Love youuuuu <3
AoZdhkp.png
@Celes
oo can do!
that comes to 47k
15k base price +15k for the accent + 10k for new genes +7k for the flowerfall! please send the payment wvia CR so I can accept when I'm done uvu
@Celes
oo can do!
that comes to 47k
15k base price +15k for the accent + 10k for new genes +7k for the flowerfall! please send the payment wvia CR so I can accept when I'm done uvu
JvUa9ma.png
lCK29fT.png
pTgxHuT.png
ekwgPuo.png nmmNy1H.png
@roderick @whistlewindwolf @celes
Hello,
unfortunately, due to recent problems arising, I am unable to work on your adopts and will not be able to for quite some time, I hope you give your full understanding, I will work on your adopts as soon as i am in a situation where I can.
Thank you for your time.
@roderick @whistlewindwolf @celes
Hello,
unfortunately, due to recent problems arising, I am unable to work on your adopts and will not be able to for quite some time, I hope you give your full understanding, I will work on your adopts as soon as i am in a situation where I can.
Thank you for your time.
JvUa9ma.png
lCK29fT.png
pTgxHuT.png
ekwgPuo.png nmmNy1H.png
@Grillbz Pinglist for open slots? c:
@Grillbz Pinglist for open slots? c:
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates