Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Free!] Flight Dividers, Scrolls & Books
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Jaz
I think it's almost that time again now... *yawns tiredly* ... but tada! I just added some Beastclan variations to the lists on the first page! More books, huzzah! :D
@Jaz
I think it's almost that time again now... *yawns tiredly* ... but tada! I just added some Beastclan variations to the lists on the first page! More books, huzzah! :D
nXzCm1w.png
I used one of your mini horizontal banners, the fire one... It looks amazing. What website did you use? As in, how did you make them? And, how do you make it a link?
I used one of your mini horizontal banners, the fire one... It looks amazing. What website did you use? As in, how did you make them? And, how do you make it a link?
@TinyGryphon
The books look amazing! I had to put them in my scholar's bio. I have a question though. Did you make that scales pattern yourself? It's really quite amazing.
@TinyGryphon
The books look amazing! I had to put them in my scholar's bio. I have a question though. Did you make that scales pattern yourself? It's really quite amazing.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
Sorry just testing something...
Sorry just testing something...
@TinyGryphon These are so nice!! I put one of the scrolls in my scholar's bio: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22872856] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/228729/22872856_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] It suits her so nicely~
@TinyGryphon
These are so nice!! I put one of the scrolls in my scholar's bio:

It suits her so nicely~
@LyraFlameThrower I'm glad you liked it! :) I don't use any website though, I use a number of different art programs; mostly Photoshop for the dividers, and MyPaint for the scrolls and books. You can make images (and pretty much anything else on FR) into links by highlighting the image-code or text that you want to turn into a link, and then pressing this button, which you should see on most of FR's messaging services: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/forum_icons/bbcode/forum_link.gif[/img] Then you just paste in the code of whatever page you want to link to, and you're done! :) @SylphOfHeart I'm glad you like them (and what a lovely scholar you have there too! <3) To answer your question: yes and no. There's an art program named Krita which comes with a very basic scale-brush as one of its in-built resources (like default Photoshop brushes), and I used that as a basis, adding more shading and definition, hand-drawn textures of my own to make it pop, and of course the colours ^^; @Frillshark Aaah, she's so pretty!! I'm glad I was able to provide you with some art for such a lovely girl's bio! ;u;
@LyraFlameThrower
I'm glad you liked it! :)
I don't use any website though, I use a number of different art programs; mostly Photoshop for the dividers, and MyPaint for the scrolls and books.
You can make images (and pretty much anything else on FR) into links by highlighting the image-code or text that you want to turn into a link, and then pressing this button, which you should see on most of FR's messaging services:

forum_link.gif

Then you just paste in the code of whatever page you want to link to, and you're done! :)

@SylphOfHeart
I'm glad you like them (and what a lovely scholar you have there too! <3)
To answer your question: yes and no. There's an art program named Krita which comes with a very basic scale-brush as one of its in-built resources (like default Photoshop brushes), and I used that as a basis, adding more shading and definition, hand-drawn textures of my own to make it pop, and of course the colours ^^;

@Frillshark
Aaah, she's so pretty!! I'm glad I was able to provide you with some art for such a lovely girl's bio! ;u;
nXzCm1w.png
@TinyGryphon Oh, thanks.
@TinyGryphon Oh, thanks.
@TinyGryphon Oh, thanks.
@TinyGryphon Oh, thanks.
@TinyGryphon
Oh ok. That makes sense. Thanks for letting me know!
@TinyGryphon
Oh ok. That makes sense. Thanks for letting me know!
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@TinyGryphon
I don't think this is a necro...but I just wanted to tell you that I love your scrolls!
@TinyGryphon
I don't think this is a necro...but I just wanted to tell you that I love your scrolls!
HeartThief
We have lore!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7