Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Om-Noming Pearlcatchers [CLOSED PERM.]
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
could i be added to the pinglist please? :D
could i be added to the pinglist please? :D
ZXlvG.gif
@Araej
I would love to get a ping when this is open again :D
@Araej
I would love to get a ping when this is open again :D
@Araej

Could I be added to your wait/ping list please?
@Araej

Could I be added to your wait/ping list please?
66ei84J.png
@Araej I'd love a ping when you open again! Your pearls are so cute c:
@Araej I'd love a ping when you open again! Your pearls are so cute c:
oxstpLj.png
@Araej
May I be added to your ping list as well?
@Araej
May I be added to your ping list as well?
acaelus_100_by_dragonnmr-d9606za.gifLUqGQYc.pngsGgBmXL.png
@Araej affiliates? :3 [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1625194][img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/eaf6/f/2016/243/8/e/arttt_shop_logo_by_angeldragonisa-dag07rx.png[/img][/url][/code]
@Araej
affiliates? :3
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1625194][img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/eaf6/f/2016/243/8/e/arttt_shop_logo_by_angeldragonisa-dag07rx.png[/img][/url]
sigleft.png
Hey @Araej if you reopen could I get a ping please :)
Hey @Araej if you reopen could I get a ping please :)
siakb_march_slower_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dcbjai5.gif
@Araej, I would love to be pinged when you open again!
@Araej, I would love to be pinged when you open again!
WhiteVixen | She/Her | INFP-T | +3 FR Time
If you need any help with anything FR related, feel free to PM me! || Leveling to 10 for 12kt || I do transmute services!
rlB6WqJ.gif
@Lodzhal @Nekasrof @WreckandRule @SilverDeath @Hyeena @nakaothekitten @AberDaKitty @Praedyth @Lodzhal @Dragonisa @Siakb @Uther

Thank you all for showing interest in my adoptables! And while I enjoyed doing these a lot, I'm afraid I have to close them. It's been too long and I'm just not feeling them anymore :( The file is huge and there are so many layers that it's just overwhelming to get back into, especially with the hours I'm working at my new job.

BUT

I will add you all to the pinglist just in case I open them for festival currency or somthing in the future. Though I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Thank you again for your support.

If you're interested in Coatl adopts, I have a simpler adopt shop going on over here. It is currently closed, but will open up again from time to time when I find the time.
@Lodzhal @Nekasrof @WreckandRule @SilverDeath @Hyeena @nakaothekitten @AberDaKitty @Praedyth @Lodzhal @Dragonisa @Siakb @Uther

Thank you all for showing interest in my adoptables! And while I enjoyed doing these a lot, I'm afraid I have to close them. It's been too long and I'm just not feeling them anymore :( The file is huge and there are so many layers that it's just overwhelming to get back into, especially with the hours I'm working at my new job.

BUT

I will add you all to the pinglist just in case I open them for festival currency or somthing in the future. Though I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Thank you again for your support.

If you're interested in Coatl adopts, I have a simpler adopt shop going on over here. It is currently closed, but will open up again from time to time when I find the time.
8PTNkBq.png
awww sad to see this is perma closed :(

Edit: @Araej noticed your post on the previous page, I would love to get on the ping list too just in case you decide re-opening this : 3

Also have you considered/would it be something you might be interested : Selling the base? Someone with extremely wanted base who was also tired/uninterested on making them anymore auctioned off the base and now the adopt is still being made but by someone else, the new owner
awww sad to see this is perma closed :(

Edit: @Araej noticed your post on the previous page, I would love to get on the ping list too just in case you decide re-opening this : 3

Also have you considered/would it be something you might be interested : Selling the base? Someone with extremely wanted base who was also tired/uninterested on making them anymore auctioned off the base and now the adopt is still being made but by someone else, the new owner
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35