Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Bashful Tundra Adopts (Slots CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143
@Claritywind

Aw, haha thanks!
Yes I can add the scars and I can give you a smaller size of the image too. Do you know roughly what size you'd like the smaller one to be?

You can go ahead and PM me the payment. I'll start work on your adopt tomorrow cos it's getting late here ^^
@Claritywind

Aw, haha thanks!
Yes I can add the scars and I can give you a smaller size of the image too. Do you know roughly what size you'd like the smaller one to be?

You can go ahead and PM me the payment. I'll start work on your adopt tomorrow cos it's getting late here ^^
@Goanna
Just saw your from Aus ;)
*upside down high-fives*

Awesome! Thank-you so much!
I'm stupidly excited...

I'll send payment shortly :D Also, I'd love to be on the pinglist for any future species/adopts you happen to do :)

As for the size of the smaller *shrugs*
Maybe 200px wide? That might be good for his bio :D So I can write around it!
when I eventually get around to fancying up his bio....
@Goanna
Just saw your from Aus ;)
*upside down high-fives*

Awesome! Thank-you so much!
I'm stupidly excited...

I'll send payment shortly :D Also, I'd love to be on the pinglist for any future species/adopts you happen to do :)

As for the size of the smaller *shrugs*
Maybe 200px wide? That might be good for his bio :D So I can write around it!
when I eventually get around to fancying up his bio....
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind

Haha yep! G'day x'D

Thank you ^^ Yep, I can for sure add you to the pinglist!

And sure ^^
@Claritywind

Haha yep! G'day x'D

Thank you ^^ Yep, I can for sure add you to the pinglist!

And sure ^^
@Goanna

Aaah he looks so cute!!! Thank you so much, I love him!!!
@Goanna

Aaah he looks so cute!!! Thank you so much, I love him!!!
@SleepyPyromancer

You're welcome! Glad you like it :D
@SleepyPyromancer

You're welcome! Glad you like it :D
@Goanna May I have one done of Isceroth (as tundra of course). Could Isceroth be facing Right [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18038706] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/180388/18038706_350.png[/img] [/url] I will send the payment in treasure!
@Goanna May I have one done of Isceroth (as tundra of course). Could Isceroth be facing Right

18038706_350.png

I will send the payment in treasure!
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
@Goanna I'd love to grab a slot if I can! :3 Edit: This is the dragon I'd like to get done if I can ^-^ [b]Username/ID:[/b] SilverFoxDemon, ID: 115018 [b]Dragon’s image/link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18669474] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/186695/18669474.png[/img][/url] [b]Do you want the image flipped or resized?[/b] Nope, the way it comes is just fine :3 [b]Payment type and total payment:[/b] Treasure, total being 75k. [b]Other (notes, comments etc):[/b] None ^^
@Goanna

I'd love to grab a slot if I can! :3

Edit:

This is the dragon I'd like to get done if I can ^-^

Username/ID: SilverFoxDemon, ID: 115018
Dragon’s image/link:
18669474.png

Do you want the image flipped or resized? Nope, the way it comes is just fine :3
Payment type and total payment: Treasure, total being 75k.
Other (notes, comments etc): None ^^
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
@Goanna Can I please grab a slot? :D I'd also like to be added to the pinglist for future dragon breeds~ [b]Username/ID:[/b] Chocobanyana #26615 [b]Dragon’s image/link:[/b] [img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/c159/f/2016/009/0/8/sigh_by_chocobanyana-d9ncruk.png[/img] [b]Do you want the image flipped or resized?: [/b]No thank you~ [b]Payment type and total payment:[/b] Treasure, 75k~ [b]Other (notes, comments etc):[/b] Aaaaa these are adorable~~~ Also sorry I don't have a link to the dragon himself, he's still in the process of being hatched with the right colors owo" let me know if you need the exact colors and genes he has in the image above! <3
@Goanna

Can I please grab a slot? :D I'd also like to be added to the pinglist for future dragon breeds~

Username/ID: Chocobanyana #26615
Dragon’s image/link:
sigh_by_chocobanyana-d9ncruk.png
Do you want the image flipped or resized?: No thank you~
Payment type and total payment: Treasure, 75k~
Other (notes, comments etc): Aaaaa these are adorable~~~ Also sorry I don't have a link to the dragon himself, he's still in the process of being hatched with the right colors owo" let me know if you need the exact colors and genes he has in the image above! <3
Chocobanyana-1.png
Chocobanyana
SI3E3aK.png | #26615
SI3E3aK.png | They / Them
SI3E3aK.png | +2 FRT

witKQTi.png JxINBic.png FrsTQlv.png zsUNWgB.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sDZXCsB.png
@Nowai

Yes, I can draw him no problem! The only thing is that I am not doing Crystal or Facet on these adopts. I can draw his Facet as Shimmer or another gene of your choosing. Let me know! If you're happy with that, then go ahead and send over the payment.

@SilverFoxDemon

You can go ahead and PM me the payment ^^

@Chocobanyana

No worries xD Yes please, can you tell me his colours so I can scry him? You can go ahead and PM me the payment
@Nowai

Yes, I can draw him no problem! The only thing is that I am not doing Crystal or Facet on these adopts. I can draw his Facet as Shimmer or another gene of your choosing. Let me know! If you're happy with that, then go ahead and send over the payment.

@SilverFoxDemon

You can go ahead and PM me the payment ^^

@Chocobanyana

No worries xD Yes please, can you tell me his colours so I can scry him? You can go ahead and PM me the payment
@Goanna

Ping me when slots are open?
@Goanna

Ping me when slots are open?
cDNKY5y.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143