Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | zZz--Lullaby Dragons-- Hiatus
1 2 ... 301 302 303 304 305 ... 307 308
@Skyflu, may I be pinged for general updates? I seem to keep missing some of the seasonal updates.
@Skyflu, may I be pinged for general updates? I seem to keep missing some of the seasonal updates.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Skyflu Could I be added to the General Pinglist please?
@Skyflu Could I be added to the General Pinglist please?
Lqph2GZ.gif
@Skyflu Can I be added to the general pinglist please? :0
@Skyflu Can I be added to the general pinglist please? :0
lBOr8xb.png
Ooh, these are lovely! Pinging myself
@Zikitty

(@Skyflu general pinglist too, please!)
Ooh, these are lovely! Pinging myself
@Zikitty

(@Skyflu general pinglist too, please!)
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
May I be added to the general pinglist, please?
May I be added to the general pinglist, please?
@Skyflu

Hi, you made the lovely boy in my sig last year during Christmas, with seasonal snow and a hat. Still love him :) I was wondering if I could get the base version of him with a pumpkin, and if that'd cost the 15k for a seasonal addition or more? That is if it isn't Christmas again by the time you're able to open up again of course, and I hope I'm not bothering you :')
@Skyflu

Hi, you made the lovely boy in my sig last year during Christmas, with seasonal snow and a hat. Still love him :) I was wondering if I could get the base version of him with a pumpkin, and if that'd cost the 15k for a seasonal addition or more? That is if it isn't Christmas again by the time you're able to open up again of course, and I hope I'm not bothering you :')
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
@Beatoriche
You're correct that it would just cost the 15kt to add the pumpkin, but I'm afraid the shop is on hiatus indefinitely. I'll open back up eventually, but I'm not sure when. With covid and everything going on, my real world stuff has been all over the place so I'm focusing on that. Sorry for the inconvenience.
@Beatoriche
You're correct that it would just cost the 15kt to add the pumpkin, but I'm afraid the shop is on hiatus indefinitely. I'll open back up eventually, but I'm not sure when. With covid and everything going on, my real world stuff has been all over the place so I'm focusing on that. Sorry for the inconvenience.
vkwKcwZ.gif1Ha8FV8.gif
@Skyflu Oh, okay, I completely understand! No worries, I'm dealing with a lot of irl stuff myself, so I get it, you should always prioritize that. I hope things start looking up for you soon! <3
@Skyflu Oh, okay, I completely understand! No worries, I'm dealing with a lot of irl stuff myself, so I get it, you should always prioritize that. I hope things start looking up for you soon! <3
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
If it's okay with you, could I be added to the general pinglist? These are lovely!
If it's okay with you, could I be added to the general pinglist? These are lovely!
....... UU5sIpr.png
PpMY10h.png
dEe2UrM.png
WKtl2lb.png
8qiQ1WY.png
s16G4se.png
can i please be on your general pinglist? :.D
can i please be on your general pinglist? :.D
wormsbann.png
1 2 ... 301 302 303 304 305 ... 307 308