Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | PokeRising - [Closed]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@AnalogClocks - Ah jeez, I don't see a post or whether or not I paid either. Darn!
I honestly don't mind sending another 15k though if that was the price.

And no no, I understand real life gets in the way! I just remembered this the other day as I was playing some Pokemon, and I asked on tumblr for help reminding me of the user since these were so cool. XD

So yeah no worries, just let me know if I should send more treasure, now I'll have a record of doing it lol. I hope real life isn't treating you too badly, I've had a bit of a bumpy life as of late myself. XP
@AnalogClocks - Ah jeez, I don't see a post or whether or not I paid either. Darn!
I honestly don't mind sending another 15k though if that was the price.

And no no, I understand real life gets in the way! I just remembered this the other day as I was playing some Pokemon, and I asked on tumblr for help reminding me of the user since these were so cool. XD

So yeah no worries, just let me know if I should send more treasure, now I'll have a record of doing it lol. I hope real life isn't treating you too badly, I've had a bit of a bumpy life as of late myself. XP
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@AnalogClocks
This makes me ridiculously happy! Once I have a proper coli team, I'm totally gonna commission it from you.

Also pinging myself so I can find this later @idlewildly
@AnalogClocks
This makes me ridiculously happy! Once I have a proper coli team, I'm totally gonna commission it from you.

Also pinging myself so I can find this later @idlewildly
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
@AnalogClocks
Could you ping me if you open these back up? They're lovely!
@AnalogClocks
Could you ping me if you open these back up? They're lovely!
@AnalogClocks

I know how life gets in the way of things at time, so I hope you're doing well. Remember to take care of yourself too. I don't know if you ever planned on reopening shop but if you do, I would love to be added to a ping list if one exists. Best of luck!
@AnalogClocks

I know how life gets in the way of things at time, so I hope you're doing well. Remember to take care of yourself too. I don't know if you ever planned on reopening shop but if you do, I would love to be added to a ping list if one exists. Best of luck!
2nw2yif.jpg0ewFuuh.png9X6Ea51.pngG4sZIm1.png2nw2yif.jpg
@AnalogClocks These are amazing! If you ever open these again, I would love to know. :3 I know how life can be, so don't sweat it if you don't reopen these. ^^
@AnalogClocks These are amazing! If you ever open these again, I would love to know. :3 I know how life can be, so don't sweat it if you don't reopen these. ^^
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Just wanted to let you know i think this is a really neat idea! Maybe i'll get some if you ever open up again in the future (my teams are so lame right now anyway so..) Good luck with real life stuff! I know how that can get in the way of stuff. *thumbs up*
Just wanted to let you know i think this is a really neat idea! Maybe i'll get some if you ever open up again in the future (my teams are so lame right now anyway so..) Good luck with real life stuff! I know how that can get in the way of stuff. *thumbs up*
art-shop-forum-text-gif.gifrogue_fr_forum_banner_small_by_chari_artist-dch5jry.pngtumblr_pswf71cFQL1tpn6tfo6_r1_100.gif
@LexanKrytz
Self ping for later.

Also, bump!
This is an amazing idea and I'd love to have my team.... when I complete it. xD
@LexanKrytz
Self ping for later.

Also, bump!
This is an amazing idea and I'd love to have my team.... when I complete it. xD
tumblr_o8msestCHW1v7mczeo1_400.pngsignicon_by_katze_r_lynx-dahc8om.png
@AnalogClocks Put me on the "if you ever come back" pinglist.
@AnalogClocks Put me on the "if you ever come back" pinglist.
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
@AnalogClocks
These are awesome! I hope you return one day. And if you do, can I please have a ping?
@AnalogClocks
These are awesome! I hope you return one day. And if you do, can I please have a ping?
17501.png .
fLdYOuE.png
mtHAEL4.png
bYt72YT.png

FR+1

z8s5c34.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
oK2VVlE.png
17502.png
@AnalogClocks

Absolutely awesome! Id love to be added to a ping list if you decide to open this back up!
@AnalogClocks

Absolutely awesome! Id love to be added to a ping list if you decide to open this back up!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16