Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [20k] Little NightFuries! [TEMP hold]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=508156] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5082/508156_350.png[/img] [/url] @LilithServil this girl please ^^

508156_350.png

@LilithServil this girl please ^^
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
I reserve all rights to change any dragon's body to save on gems, treasure, or otherwise so long as I keep story and connection to previous body within bio. I personally call it transmutation.
@Latias
That's classified under this bullet!
  • Will take completely custom Nightfuries! Will range anywhere from 60k to 100k depending on complexity. Note that I count skins as customs!

For yours to be done I'd say it'd be in the 100+k range because I'd have to draw new markings and alter the lineart quite a bit due to the missing wing.
@Latias
That's classified under this bullet!
  • Will take completely custom Nightfuries! Will range anywhere from 60k to 100k depending on complexity. Note that I count skins as customs!

For yours to be done I'd say it'd be in the 100+k range because I'd have to draw new markings and alter the lineart quite a bit due to the missing wing.
V8I0CBG.gif
@LilithServil
Ah, her wing isn't missing! That's just a reference thing people do so the front wing doesn't block the markings. She has 2 wings!
@LilithServil
Ah, her wing isn't missing! That's just a reference thing people do so the front wing doesn't block the markings. She has 2 wings!
I06KedT.gif
@Latias
Oh! In that case, would about 60k be alright? Since I'd still need to draw all of the new markings and whatnot.

@DescendentMoon
Could you toss over payment so I can start on her? She'll be 35k.

@DoppelBia
Your nightfury is ready for pickup on the first page! Hopefully he looks okay for you, lemme know! I may need to make the crystal overlay a little brighter...
@Latias
Oh! In that case, would about 60k be alright? Since I'd still need to draw all of the new markings and whatnot.

@DescendentMoon
Could you toss over payment so I can start on her? She'll be 35k.

@DoppelBia
Your nightfury is ready for pickup on the first page! Hopefully he looks okay for you, lemme know! I may need to make the crystal overlay a little brighter...
V8I0CBG.gif
@LilithServil there ya go ^^
@LilithServil there ya go ^^
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
I reserve all rights to change any dragon's body to save on gems, treasure, or otherwise so long as I keep story and connection to previous body within bio. I personally call it transmutation.
@DescendentMoon
Your nightfury's ready for pickup on the first page!
@DescendentMoon
Your nightfury's ready for pickup on the first page!
V8I0CBG.gif
@LilithServil yay oh are we ever allowed more then one?
@LilithServil yay oh are we ever allowed more then one?
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
@DescendentMoon
Yup! I'm taking a break from commissions for an hour or two, but don't be afraid to ask for more! There's no limit to how many nightfuries I'll make for anyone. c:
@DescendentMoon
Yup! I'm taking a break from commissions for an hour or two, but don't be afraid to ask for more! There's no limit to how many nightfuries I'll make for anyone. c:
V8I0CBG.gif
@LilithServil yay ^^ I have three I'd love I'll ask next week ^^
@LilithServil yay ^^ I have three I'd love I'll ask next week ^^
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
@LilithServil How much would my Toothless dragon cost? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11519022] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/115191/11519022_350.png[/img] [/url]
@LilithServil
How much would my Toothless dragon cost?

11519022_350.png
qvTNuJR.pngFNAQD2o.pngtumblr_inline_njck0j2in41r51spr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7