Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [20k] Little NightFuries! [TEMP hold]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Araaska
I can certainly do gene combinations, so piebald/glimmer, glimmer/gembond, piebald/smoke/glimmer etc are totally possible! They just cost extra as shown above, +1k for added glimmer (like belly) and piebald is free since I don't need to really do anything with it.

@Aviary
She'd cost 66k with her accent, 26k without-- Sorry for such a steep price with the accent, even though it's pretty minimal it looks a bit complex and my hand is still cramping from adding in the new genes yesterday. ;u;
Which would you prefer?
@Araaska
I can certainly do gene combinations, so piebald/glimmer, glimmer/gembond, piebald/smoke/glimmer etc are totally possible! They just cost extra as shown above, +1k for added glimmer (like belly) and piebald is free since I don't need to really do anything with it.

@Aviary
She'd cost 66k with her accent, 26k without-- Sorry for such a steep price with the accent, even though it's pretty minimal it looks a bit complex and my hand is still cramping from adding in the new genes yesterday. ;u;
Which would you prefer?
V8I0CBG.gif
@LynterriaHatake
I've finished up the apparel! Check out the adopted page, the image links to the larger file as well. c:
@LynterriaHatake
I've finished up the apparel! Check out the adopted page, the image links to the larger file as well. c:
V8I0CBG.gif
@LilithServil
AHHHH! THIS IS SO GREAT! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
(question, how do you make the picture the size that it is in your post? I'm still not great with the coding stuff :3)
@LilithServil
AHHHH! THIS IS SO GREAT! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
(question, how do you make the picture the size that it is in your post? I'm still not great with the coding stuff :3)
4NA9bEO.gif
Need an ice nest? Just send food
I train dragons! Elemental egg or 250kt/g to lvl25, 2-3 days
If you're waiting on a response, please check username spelling and ping/PM again :)
mTHWciO.gif tumblr_inline_nsthqhH2Q11s23g03_540.png
@LilithServil that's totally fair! i was only worried that i wouldn't have enough but! it turns out that i do C: so i'm fine with the 66k. would you like me to send the funds now?
@LilithServil that's totally fair! i was only worried that i wouldn't have enough but! it turns out that i do C: so i'm fine with the 66k. would you like me to send the funds now?
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
@LynterriaHatake
Since I can't make it transparent anyway, I actually just use lightshot to take a slightly zoomed out screenshot of the image. Imgur can also be used to resize, though.

@Aviary
Yes please! 0u0 I'll get working on it as soon as I can, the accent might take a bit though. One question, though, what color would you like the fish to be? I'll just pick a random color if you have no preference.
@LynterriaHatake
Since I can't make it transparent anyway, I actually just use lightshot to take a slightly zoomed out screenshot of the image. Imgur can also be used to resize, though.

@Aviary
Yes please! 0u0 I'll get working on it as soon as I can, the accent might take a bit though. One question, though, what color would you like the fish to be? I'll just pick a random color if you have no preference.
V8I0CBG.gif
@LilithServil i'll send it right over! i don't mind a wait at all c: ummm as for the fish, i don't have much of a preference, so whatever you think looks good with the rest of the color scheme i guess! =D
@LilithServil i'll send it right over! i don't mind a wait at all c: ummm as for the fish, i don't have much of a preference, so whatever you think looks good with the rest of the color scheme i guess! =D
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Aviary
Your nightfury is ready for pickup on the adoptions post!
@Aviary
Your nightfury is ready for pickup on the adoptions post!
V8I0CBG.gif
@LilithServil aaa i love it!! =D thank you so much!!
@LilithServil aaa i love it!! =D thank you so much!!
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Hurricanesong
Pinging myself because this is super cute!
@Hurricanesong
Pinging myself because this is super cute!
>
tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo5_r3_250.png oh look
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
@LilithServil These are cute! Could I get one of my imperial Volga? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13249568] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132496/13249568_350.png[/img] [/url]
@LilithServil

These are cute! Could I get one of my imperial Volga?

13249568_350.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7