Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Wildclaw Adopts [temp closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50
@bearxing

that should be doable, yeah!

for just the genes, accent, fedora, scarf, and bracelets, I'd say 60k
30k base price + 15k for all three genes + 3k for the fedora + 2k for the scarf, + 1k for the bracelets + 9k for the accent (mostly bc of all the little markings on the face)

that sound alright to you? :3

also if you want the little bangles they're so simple I can add those on for free if you'd like them to be on there

edit: whoops just saw your edit!
I'd say +1k for the socks +4k for the vest (bc of all the fringe stuff)
and then I'd still do the bangles for free if you'd like so ALL apparel would bring it to 65k :3
(if I did the math right)
@bearxing

that should be doable, yeah!

for just the genes, accent, fedora, scarf, and bracelets, I'd say 60k
30k base price + 15k for all three genes + 3k for the fedora + 2k for the scarf, + 1k for the bracelets + 9k for the accent (mostly bc of all the little markings on the face)

that sound alright to you? :3

also if you want the little bangles they're so simple I can add those on for free if you'd like them to be on there

edit: whoops just saw your edit!
I'd say +1k for the socks +4k for the vest (bc of all the fringe stuff)
and then I'd still do the bangles for free if you'd like so ALL apparel would bring it to 65k :3
(if I did the math right)
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
I don't sub to most threads, please ping me!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
@sensiblesoap - May I please be added to the ping list for when you have an open slot? Thank you.
@sensiblesoap - May I please be added to the ping list for when you have an open slot? Thank you.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
@Hsoup
of course!
the slot is technically "open" right now but I'm waiting for @bearxing to say if they want their slot or not
I put you on the pinglist though :3
@Hsoup
of course!
the slot is technically "open" right now but I'm waiting for @bearxing to say if they want their slot or not
I put you on the pinglist though :3
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
@sensiblesoap - Thank you. I figured they had the slot even though it said open on the front. I don't mind waiting. Thank you. = D
@sensiblesoap - Thank you. I figured they had the slot even though it said open on the front. I don't mind waiting. Thank you. = D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
@HSoup
yeah, it just hasn't been confirmed yet uwu
you're welcome!!
@HSoup
yeah, it just hasn't been confirmed yet uwu
you're welcome!!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
@sensiblesoap sorry just woke up haha
yeah that sounds great! :o
@sensiblesoap sorry just woke up haha
yeah that sounds great! :o
muj4RNB.png
@bearxing he's done!! [img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/80e4/f/2015/097/d/c/005__bearxing_s_tuesday_by_sensiblesoap-d8ovu9g.png[/img] that'll be 65k please!! also please tell me if you want anything changed! the amount of detail on him gave me quite a bit of trouble so sorry if I got anything wrong ;o; I couldn't fit the necklace that comes with his vest in, I hope that's okay ;n;
@bearxing

he's done!!
005__bearxing_s_tuesday_by_sensiblesoap-d8ovu9g.png
that'll be 65k please!!
also please tell me if you want anything changed! the amount of detail on him gave me quite a bit of trouble so sorry if I got anything wrong ;o;
I couldn't fit the necklace that comes with his vest in, I hope that's okay ;n;
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
@HSoup

the slot is open! :3
@HSoup

the slot is open! :3
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
@sensiblesoap ahhh no he's perfect!! and yeah i mostly cover up the necklace with the scarf anyway so that's great c: sending payment!!
@sensiblesoap ahhh no he's perfect!! and yeah i mostly cover up the necklace with the scarf anyway so that's great c: sending payment!!
muj4RNB.png
@bearxing

yay!! I'm super glad you like him! he was really fun to do uwu
thank you so much!!
@bearxing

yay!! I'm super glad you like him! he was really fun to do uwu
thank you so much!!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50