Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dragon Hoard Adoptables~*~*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 174 175
@cliones these are so cute! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7216962] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72170/7216962_350.png[/img] [/url] Hoard: Pasta and could I possibly be put down on the pinglist for wildclaws and coatls?
@cliones these are so cute!

7216962_350.png

Hoard: Pasta

and could I possibly be put down on the pinglist for wildclaws and coatls?
tumblr_n9s4o6zmTG1tcphd1o2_500.png
@cliones Ohhhh wow I need several of these! XD For now, please can you tell me what the cost would be for this guy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2447075] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/24471/2447075_350.png[/img] [/url] With the headbulb please. He hoards parchment scrolls for translation! :) Also please can you add me to the pinglist for all future breeds? :D
@cliones Ohhhh wow I need several of these! XD

For now, please can you tell me what the cost would be for this guy:

2447075_350.png

With the headbulb please. He hoards parchment scrolls for translation! :)

Also please can you add me to the pinglist for all future breeds? :D
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@cliones

Please add me to the future pinglist for all breeds!! ^^ Your artwork is very cute.
@cliones

Please add me to the future pinglist for all breeds!! ^^ Your artwork is very cute.
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
@Grifter HELLO HELLO imperials are up next actually, TOTALLY for selfish reasons because i have a lot of my own imperials i want to draw hoards with omg. but will do, i'll add you for those 3 then c:

@ramenraptor of course~!!! thank you!

@Rhea DIRT. DIRT. THAT IS SO CUTE IM CRYING.
aaalright i'm only going to charge for apparel that shows, of course but for Pollen:
base: 50k
hoard: 50k (since theyre different kinds and small - if you have specific flowers you'd like, please PM me about it! you can just not say anything if i can choose for you.)
+ 5k (iridescent)
+ 5k (peace dove)
+ 5k (fillet)
+ 5k (scarf)
+ 5k (tail bangle)
----
total = 125k

Mulch:
hoard: 10k
+ 5k (flowerfall)
+ 5k (nature emblem)
+ 5k (flower crown)
+ 5k (lei)
+ 5k (corsage)
+ 5k (wooly tail)
+ 5k (windbound plumage)
+ 5k (naturalist adornments)
+ 5k (feathered wings)
+ 5k (cape)
+ 5k (wingpiece)
+ 5k (tail wrap)
+ 5k (neck wrap)
----
total = 125k (alright i'll see if i can draw all of this but if i end up leaving some out because it gets too cluttered or unable to see some, i'll send money back to you upon delivery.)

GRAND TOTAL = 250k (send it my way and i'll get started!)

@Founder will do and thank you!

hoard: 30k (since flowers are small!)
----
total = 80k i'll get started once that's received c:

@Harpuia of course!
@Dantalion all future breeds will be the same price as spirals B) but will do!

@Clocks you're in slot 3! omg glowsticks are so great. and thank you so much for the compliment oh gosh im so flattered ;A;
RAVE:
hoard: 30k (since im guessing you want them different colours right? PM me about it with the payment if i'm wrong!)
+ 5k (iri)
+ 5k (shim)
+ 5k (accent)
+ 5k (emblem)
+ 5k (antennae)
+ 5k (deepsea bulb)
+ 5k (scarf)
+ 5k (feathered wings)
---
total = 120k

ALPHEUS:
hoard: i love the green birds idea! it'd look so cute. that'd be 50k since they'll probably be difficult to draw. i won't charge 5k for the bird apparels then!
+ 5k (accent)
+ 5k (iri)
+ 5k (shim)
+ 5k (faeries)
---
total = 120k

GRAND TOTAL = 240k send payment my way if you're okay with that and i'll get started in order *w*

@severa ALRIGHT IM SO SORRY BUT I THINK IM GOING TO BRING DOWN SLOTS TO 3 i didn't know this will get popular so soon. i'll put you in the waiting list and you'll be next when i finish these though! c:
@Lundlaeva same goes to you, i'm very sorry! but yes of course i can:
hoard: 30k
+ 5k (bulb)
so the totall will be 85k!

@SoulSorbet of course! thank you so much ;w;
@Grifter HELLO HELLO imperials are up next actually, TOTALLY for selfish reasons because i have a lot of my own imperials i want to draw hoards with omg. but will do, i'll add you for those 3 then c:

@ramenraptor of course~!!! thank you!

@Rhea DIRT. DIRT. THAT IS SO CUTE IM CRYING.
aaalright i'm only going to charge for apparel that shows, of course but for Pollen:
hoard: 50k (since theyre different kinds and small - if you have specific flowers you'd like, please PM me about it! you can just not say anything if i can choose for you.)
+ 5k (iridescent)
+ 5k (peace dove)
+ 5k (fillet)
+ 5k (scarf)
+ 5k (tail bangle)
----
total = 125k

Mulch:
hoard: 10k
+ 5k (flowerfall)
+ 5k (nature emblem)
+ 5k (flower crown)
+ 5k (lei)
+ 5k (corsage)
+ 5k (wooly tail)
+ 5k (windbound plumage)
+ 5k (naturalist adornments)
+ 5k (feathered wings)
+ 5k (cape)
+ 5k (wingpiece)
+ 5k (tail wrap)
+ 5k (neck wrap)
----
total = 125k (alright i'll see if i can draw all of this but if i end up leaving some out because it gets too cluttered or unable to see some, i'll send money back to you upon delivery.)

GRAND TOTAL = 250k (send it my way and i'll get started!)

@Founder will do and thank you!

hoard: 30k (since flowers are small!)
----
total = 80k i'll get started once that's received c:

@Harpuia of course!
@Dantalion all future breeds will be the same price as spirals B) but will do!

@Clocks you're in slot 3! omg glowsticks are so great. and thank you so much for the compliment oh gosh im so flattered ;A;
RAVE:
hoard: 30k (since im guessing you want them different colours right? PM me about it with the payment if i'm wrong!)
+ 5k (iri)
+ 5k (shim)
+ 5k (accent)
+ 5k (emblem)
+ 5k (antennae)
+ 5k (deepsea bulb)
+ 5k (scarf)
+ 5k (feathered wings)
---
total = 120k

ALPHEUS:
hoard: i love the green birds idea! it'd look so cute. that'd be 50k since they'll probably be difficult to draw. i won't charge 5k for the bird apparels then!
+ 5k (accent)
+ 5k (iri)
+ 5k (shim)
+ 5k (faeries)
---
total = 120k

GRAND TOTAL = 240k send payment my way if you're okay with that and i'll get started in order *w*

@severa ALRIGHT IM SO SORRY BUT I THINK IM GOING TO BRING DOWN SLOTS TO 3 i didn't know this will get popular so soon. i'll put you in the waiting list and you'll be next when i finish these though! c:
@Lundlaeva same goes to you, i'm very sorry! but yes of course i can:
hoard: 30k
+ 5k (bulb)
so the totall will be 85k!

@SoulSorbet of course! thank you so much ;w;
tumblr_o7ghblpi0W1qe1992o6_r1_500.png
@cliones
HELLO YES PINGLIST FOR RIDGEBACKS?

I want Makzi under a pile of royal oysters so bad.
@cliones
HELLO YES PINGLIST FOR RIDGEBACKS?

I want Makzi under a pile of royal oysters so bad.
actually five generic seekers in a combiner coat
@cliones Aah, thank you, sending you a PM now! The flowers are up to you.
@cliones Aah, thank you, sending you a PM now! The flowers are up to you.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
[img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/730e9b8574d2ba2d60eb82314032d400/tumblr_nf26uaz6Qv1txq36qo1_400.jpg[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1113815] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/11139/1113815_350.png[/img] [/url] This guy! Hoard of dirt! Just the scarf! @cliones
tumblr_nf26uaz6Qv1txq36qo1_400.jpg

1113815_350.png

This guy!

Hoard of dirt!

Just the scarf!

@cliones
@cliones No problem, I could see that quite a few people had got in here in front of me with requests so I thought that might happen. ^-^ If you just put me on the waitlist, that's fine and I'll send over the 85K when my turn comes!

Thank you!
@cliones No problem, I could see that quite a few people had got in here in front of me with requests so I thought that might happen. ^-^ If you just put me on the waitlist, that's fine and I'll send over the 85K when my turn comes!

Thank you!
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@cliones pinglist for mirrors and ridgebacks
@cliones pinglist for mirrors and ridgebacks
@cliones
I'd like to be on the ping list (:
@cliones
I'd like to be on the ping list (:
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 174 175