Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 381 382 383 384 385 ... 493 494
@miirshroom

Thank you! My bonsai was lovely
@miirshroom

Thank you! My bonsai was lovely
I HAVE LEFT FR
1502_100px_cut3si_by_miirshroom-dc8epbq.pngiAOOnOx.gif
[center]@bulletbras regular slots are still always open, and 400+ width orders are limited, but there are still up to 5 slots right now! @Selah I would prefer to have at least 2x [moth] for the first, and then I suppose 5k treasure for each additional moth. Otherwise looks good if you'd like to send payment! @Evet Your calculation of cost is correct! If you'd like to send payment I can secure your spot on the queue! @Empyrisan [i]Birds of a feather // Flock in all weather[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/71b7/f/2018/101/a/6/1506_100px_empyrisan_by_miirshroom-dc8kh10.png[/img] [i]Twining strands of gold // Dark boughs bob with roses blue // Fractal fingers white[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c15b/f/2018/101/2/a/1507_100px_empyrisan_by_miirshroom-dc8kh1g.png[/img] @Silverey [i]Refractive blue wings // Between layered wooden screens // Brilliant azures[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/2108/f/2018/101/2/2/1508_250px_silverey_by_miirshroom-dc8kh1o.png[/img] @PantheraScience [i]Moths flicker like flames // Across a sky silly black // Gold crescents twinkle[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/47a3/f/2018/101/2/c/1510_250px_pantherascience_by_miirshroom-dc8kh37.png[/img] [i]Colour splashed across a field of white snow // Silvery shimmers and Starwood aglow[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/2b49/f/2018/101/8/4/1509_250px_pantherascience_by_miirshroom-dc8kh22.png[/img] [size=2]Added to my list of many other projects: working on my stamina for a 5k walk/jog/run a month from now. Going to try to get into a habit of writing the bonsai poems during the walking part of my walk/run workouts.[/size][/center]
@bulletbras regular slots are still always open, and 400+ width orders are limited, but there are still up to 5 slots right now!

@Selah I would prefer to have at least 2x [moth] for the first, and then I suppose 5k treasure for each additional moth. Otherwise looks good if you'd like to send payment!

@Evet Your calculation of cost is correct! If you'd like to send payment I can secure your spot on the queue!

@Empyrisan
Birds of a feather //
Flock in all weather

1506_100px_empyrisan_by_miirshroom-dc8kh10.png

Twining strands of gold //
Dark boughs bob with roses blue //
Fractal fingers white

1507_100px_empyrisan_by_miirshroom-dc8kh1g.png

@Silverey
Refractive blue wings //
Between layered wooden screens //
Brilliant azures

1508_250px_silverey_by_miirshroom-dc8kh1o.png

@PantheraScience
Moths flicker like flames //
Across a sky silly black //
Gold crescents twinkle

1510_250px_pantherascience_by_miirshroom-dc8kh37.png

Colour splashed across a field of white snow //
Silvery shimmers and Starwood aglow

1509_250px_pantherascience_by_miirshroom-dc8kh22.png

Added to my list of many other projects: working on my stamina for a 5k walk/jog/run a month from now. Going to try to get into a habit of writing the bonsai poems during the walking part of my walk/run workouts.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom
Thank you so much! It looks so perfect ;___;
I'll definitely come back soon < 3
@miirshroom
Thank you so much! It looks so perfect ;___;
I'll definitely come back soon < 3

One step, two step ... walk again
@miirshroom

Hi, I'm back again!! I loved the last order you made for me, so this time I'm going bigger and snagging two.

Image width: 200px custom
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 2 - Gold - A4
Substrate: Black Pumice
Structural Elements: N/A
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Crimson King Maple - Spring), (Specialty Rose Bush - Black Rose, Gold Leaf)
Plants: Yellow Petunia
Creatures: Omen Seeker, Leucistic Crow, Black Witch Butterfly
Decorations: N/A
Placement Directions: I leave it up to your discretion, though I would like it if the leucistic crow were positioned by the bonsai tree. You can probably also see there's a color theme to this order, haha.

Image width: 300 px custom
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 2 - Blue - B1 and B8
Substrate: Pink Quartz
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): 2x Aether Cherry (1 Upright, 1 Cascade)
Plants: Speckled Petunia
Creatures: Sakura Owlet, Dreamwaker, Satin Mouse
Decorations: Large Crystalspine Spire, Blue Quartz, Crystal Quartz
Placement Directions: Entirely up to your discretion! If it seems like there should be more things to fill in space, I'm happy to add additional items. I tried so hard to find over-ripe cherries so the trees would contrast better with the spires, but ah well ;A;

The combined treasure cost for the two planters was 48k (27k for the 300px, 21k for the 200px), and I ordered two cherry bonsai for the 300px planter, so presumably I don't owe any treasure? Please let me know if I have that wrong and I will send along the amount that you specify! Everything else I'm sending now in a message :)

Edited to change the cherry bonsai - I accidentally wrote 2 upright, which was a mistake! Sorry about that!
@miirshroom

Hi, I'm back again!! I loved the last order you made for me, so this time I'm going bigger and snagging two.

Image width: 200px custom
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 2 - Gold - A4
Substrate: Black Pumice
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): (Crimson King Maple - Spring), (Specialty Rose Bush - Black Rose, Gold Leaf)
Plants: Yellow Petunia
Creatures: Omen Seeker, Leucistic Crow, Black Witch Butterfly
Decorations: N/A
Placement Directions: I leave it up to your discretion, though I would like it if the leucistic crow were positioned by the bonsai tree. You can probably also see there's a color theme to this order, haha.

Image width: 300 px custom
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 2 - Blue - B1 and B8
Substrate: Pink Quartz
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): 2x Aether Cherry (1 Upright, 1 Cascade)
Plants: Speckled Petunia
Creatures: Sakura Owlet, Dreamwaker, Satin Mouse
Decorations: Large Crystalspine Spire, Blue Quartz, Crystal Quartz
Placement Directions: Entirely up to your discretion! If it seems like there should be more things to fill in space, I'm happy to add additional items. I tried so hard to find over-ripe cherries so the trees would contrast better with the spires, but ah well ;A;

The combined treasure cost for the two planters was 48k (27k for the 300px, 21k for the 200px), and I ordered two cherry bonsai for the 300px planter, so presumably I don't owe any treasure? Please let me know if I have that wrong and I will send along the amount that you specify! Everything else I'm sending now in a message :)

Edited to change the cherry bonsai - I accidentally wrote 2 upright, which was a mistake! Sorry about that!
vUQXNaO.png

mer
fr +3

XsyYMAb.png
@miirshroom

Image width: 150px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): basic ceramic - white - n/a
Substrate: mulch
Structural Elements:
"light" column x1 (a - 4 - z) (could you make it significantly shorter than the tree?)
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather):
date palm - flowering - n/a (also, could you leave off the little side shoot that normally goes with it?)
Plants:
desert scrub x1
Creatures:
pattern moth (micromoth) x1 (could you use the pose pictured directly to the right of the text "pattern moth" in this image?)
Decorations:
sand x1
3 small birdskull x1
Placement Directions:
place the tree somewhere on the left side and the pillar somewhere to the right. put the biggest birdskull by the tree, and put the pattern moth perched on the pillar.

i was thinking the sand might look nice by the tree and the grass by the pillar, but you're welcome to do that differently if you think it looks better another way! ;w;

i thiiiiiiink this is what the total cost would be? >u<

13.5kt
10x granite fragment
10x intact clay relief
15x green shoots
10x desert scrub
02x micromoth
10x sand
10x sparrow skull
@miirshroom

Image width: 150px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): basic ceramic - white - n/a
Substrate: mulch
Structural Elements:
"light" column x1 (a - 4 - z) (could you make it significantly shorter than the tree?)
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather):
date palm - flowering - n/a (also, could you leave off the little side shoot that normally goes with it?)
Plants:
desert scrub x1
Creatures:
pattern moth (micromoth) x1 (could you use the pose pictured directly to the right of the text "pattern moth" in this image?)
Decorations:
sand x1
3 small birdskull x1
Placement Directions:
place the tree somewhere on the left side and the pillar somewhere to the right. put the biggest birdskull by the tree, and put the pattern moth perched on the pillar.

i was thinking the sand might look nice by the tree and the grass by the pillar, but you're welcome to do that differently if you think it looks better another way! ;w;

i thiiiiiiink this is what the total cost would be? >u<

13.5kt
10x granite fragment
10x intact clay relief
15x green shoots
10x desert scrub
02x micromoth
10x sand
10x sparrow skull
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@miirshroom [b]Image width:[/b] 250px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] N/A [b]Theme Directions:[/b] i'd love a water themed bonsai! through colors and items :D ultimately i just want to see what you come up with though!! [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40194935] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/401950/40194935_350.png[/img] [/url] here's my kelpie girl for a reference though :D do i send payment now? 250g right? this is my first time ordering here~
@miirshroom

Image width: 250px
Specific Item requests: N/A
Theme Directions: i'd love a water themed bonsai! through colors and items :D ultimately i just want to see what you come up with though!!
Dragon Image:
40194935_350.png

here's my kelpie girl for a reference though :D do i send payment now? 250g right? this is my first time ordering here~
ycSiwsB.png
@Miirshroom I'd like to claim two of the artist choice slots please! [b]Image width:[/b] 150 [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] N/A [b]Theme Directions:[/b] I'd like it based of the dragon listed, and the word "sorceress" please [b]Dragon Image:[/b] Her name is [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=43847&tab=dragon&did=39939064]Shrike[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39939064] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/399391/39939064_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Image width:[/b] 150 [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] N/A [b]Theme Directions:[/b] I would like this one to be based of the dragon listed, and the word "deathknight" please [b]Dragon Image:[/b] Her name is [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=43847&did=39928908]Raven[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39928908] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/399290/39928908_350.png[/img] [/url] All together that should be 240k Treasure, correct?
@Miirshroom

I'd like to claim two of the artist choice slots please!

Image width: 150
Theme Directions: I'd like it based of the dragon listed, and the word "sorceress" please
Dragon Image: Her name is Shrike

39939064_350.png

Image width: 150
Theme Directions: I would like this one to be based of the dragon listed, and the word "deathknight" please
Dragon Image: Her name is Raven

39928908_350.png

All together that should be 240k Treasure, correct?
JXPktXK.png
The Donnern Division
Science is full of art and wonder
she/her | 28 | art grad
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
ETM9q0n.pngXPuAyXP.pngtK3WMbi.png07CjdBi.png
@miirshroom [b]Image width:[/b] 100px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] Cherry Tree (cascade) and Large Trellis [b]Theme Directions:[/b] I'd love for the flowers on the cherry tree to match her, but not be an unnatural sort of color (I'd prefer if the flowers were not an unnatural blue, for example, or a really neon color). If they match the flowers of her accent and/or the lighter parts of the lanterns, that would be lovely! ^^ Anything else you have total freedom over! [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33791780] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337918/33791780_350.png[/img] [/url] I'll need some help figuring out the payment - so can I just send you any one of the cherry food items? And do I still pay the total 80kt, or is that altered because of my request for a cherry tree?
@miirshroom

Image width: 100px
Specific Item requests: Cherry Tree (cascade) and Large Trellis
Theme Directions: I'd love for the flowers on the cherry tree to match her, but not be an unnatural sort of color (I'd prefer if the flowers were not an unnatural blue, for example, or a really neon color). If they match the flowers of her accent and/or the lighter parts of the lanterns, that would be lovely! ^^ Anything else you have total freedom over!
Dragon Image:

33791780_350.png

I'll need some help figuring out the payment - so can I just send you any one of the cherry food items? And do I still pay the total 80kt, or is that altered because of my request for a cherry tree?
AFSnGTd.png ShadowWolf2000.gif
S H A D O W W O L F
FR +3
.....................................................................sfox-17291-19_18_24_11_2_2_27_4.png
@miirshroom
May I please be removed from the pinglist?
@miirshroom
May I please be removed from the pinglist?
@miirshroom

Image width: 500px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 1 - Yellow - 500px
Substrate: Pink quartz
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather: (Juniper - Summer - N/A), (Paper Birch - Starwood Night -N/A), (Crimson Frost Birch - Autumn - N/A)
Plants: N/A
Creatures: N/A
Decorations: Green-blue gem pile, Quartz crystal (blue), Clay fertility statue (just the default color), and an Orange Pinwheel
Placement Directions: Do whatever you think is best!

(This is my second order! I love this shop!)
(Also, just to make sure, the payment is 22k treasure, 10 Sacridite, 10 Birch logs, 15 Redwood kindling, 15 Birch kindling, 2 Banded sardonyx, 10 blue quartz, 10 Clay fertility statues, and 10 Mangled textile)

Ooh! And please add me to the pinglist!
@miirshroom

Image width: 500px
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Type 1 - Yellow - 500px
Substrate: Pink quartz
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather: (Juniper - Summer - N/A), (Paper Birch - Starwood Night -N/A), (Crimson Frost Birch - Autumn - N/A)
Plants: N/A
Creatures: N/A
Decorations: Green-blue gem pile, Quartz crystal (blue), Clay fertility statue (just the default color), and an Orange Pinwheel
Placement Directions: Do whatever you think is best!

(This is my second order! I love this shop!)
(Also, just to make sure, the payment is 22k treasure, 10 Sacridite, 10 Birch logs, 15 Redwood kindling, 15 Birch kindling, 2 Banded sardonyx, 10 blue quartz, 10 Clay fertility statues, and 10 Mangled textile)

Ooh! And please add me to the pinglist!
11503_ed0da60faade604a_I.gif 22853_61ee6dbaa66f4b02_I.gif FR time +3 mxk5Q9c.png
1 2 ... 381 382 383 384 385 ... 493 494