Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Silis's adopts (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 101 102
@Silis I sent you 12k uvu
@Silis I sent you 12k uvu
WoiEipf.gif
@Silis

Thank you so much, they both look amazing!
@Silis

Thank you so much, they both look amazing!
5y7q02.jpgmwtutv.pngi6fak7.jpgk4tnqo.png
@evapples here you go! hope you like! c:

2zhhcax.png

EDIT: oops looks like I forgot the shadow layer;;;

2mn10uv.png
(i think it looks better without the shadow layer tho haah, so leaving the one without too)
@evapples here you go! hope you like! c:

2zhhcax.png

EDIT: oops looks like I forgot the shadow layer;;;

2mn10uv.png
(i think it looks better without the shadow layer tho haah, so leaving the one without too)

• frt +10
skins/accents
................................................................ olya%20pixel.png
@Silis thank you it looks so good I love it! Would it be possible to also get it flipped?? If it's not too much trouble c:
@Silis thank you it looks so good I love it! Would it be possible to also get it flipped?? If it's not too much trouble c:
WoiEipf.gif
@Divisi @Cheriko

Sorry to bother you guys again, but I noticed I had forgotten put the shadow layer on from your pixels;; sorry sorry

here are versions with shadow!

1z4dcpi.png16bx3qf.png

ao9kqe.png

(it's not a big difference but just to be fair to everyone!)
@Divisi @Cheriko

Sorry to bother you guys again, but I noticed I had forgotten put the shadow layer on from your pixels;; sorry sorry

here are versions with shadow!

1z4dcpi.png16bx3qf.png

ao9kqe.png

(it's not a big difference but just to be fair to everyone!)

• frt +10
skins/accents
................................................................ olya%20pixel.png
@evapples here you go! I'm glad you like! ;u;

3hgm9.png
@evapples here you go! I'm glad you like! ;u;

3hgm9.png

• frt +10
skins/accents
@Silis

Both versions look amazing!
Thank you so much again!
@Silis

Both versions look amazing!
Thank you so much again!
5y7q02.jpgmwtutv.pngi6fak7.jpgk4tnqo.png
@Silis Could I have this dragon as a pixel? C: [img]http://oi62.tinypic.com/fxxlhk.jpg[/img] Thanks so much!!
@Silis

Could I have this dragon as a pixel? C:
fxxlhk.jpg

Thanks so much!!
@Pantsofsass Yes of course! c: Just send the 10k treasure my way (or 12-15k if you want the sparkles)!
@Pantsofsass Yes of course! c: Just send the 10k treasure my way (or 12-15k if you want the sparkles)!

• frt +10
skins/accents
@Silis Ahh okay can do! Quick question for you do you think it would look okay with the sparkle since she has ripple/current/gem??
@Silis Ahh okay can do! Quick question for you do you think it would look okay with the sparkle since she has ripple/current/gem??
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 101 102