Nirein (#63687938)
Everything has a begining....
Click or tap to view this dragon in Scenic Mode, which will remove interface elements. For dragons with a Scene assigned, the background artwork will display at full opacity.

Familiar

Ultimate Buttersnake
Click or tap to share this dragon.
Click or tap to view this dragon in Predict Morphology.
Energy: 49/50
This dragon’s natural inborn element is Wind.
Male Spiral
Expand the dragon details section.
Collapse the dragon details section.

Personal Style

Apparel

Skin

Scene

Measurements

Length
2.84 m
Wingspan
2.05 m
Weight
121.8 kg

Genetics

Primary Gene
Charcoal
Cherub
Secondary Gene
Mulberry
Noxtide
Tertiary Gene
Flint
Smirch

Hatchday

Hatchday
Sep 04, 2020
(1 year)

Breed

Breed
Adult
Spiral

Eye Type

Eye Type
Wind
Uncommon
Level 25 Spiral
Max Level
STR
5
AGI
8
DEF
5
QCK
57
INT
127
VIT
5
MND
5

Biography

nirein_bop.gif

8VoxtQn.png GgdYUY0.png580.pngCk5Ub6I.png16438.png0bJHjOX.png

941Wsy2.png
T H E • D O O R

The dragon floats before you, curling about snickering under its breath. The door behind it is a rotting blackened wood inscribed "Mirkwood Tavern". You stand on the creaking wooden floor, it almost feels like it will break, dripping from the roof a black sludge that was once rainwater threatens to drip on you.
There is a strange miasma, thick and hard to breathe, Nirein seems to have no trouble breathing it even under their thick mask.

You have your reason for being here, it is best to keep that to yourself...

What is this place? You ask, wary of the answer. Looking for some explanation of the history.

What once was, what will always be. A place for the soon to be forgotten, it is the fate of us all.

That was... unhelpful...

What became of this place? What was it once? You ask with vigor, trying to be more specific.

Do you really wish to seek the past that should be forgotten?
Very well...
Sighs the dragon zipping through the air circling you.

This is the tavern. Those who are lost come here. They may be here to start their journey, simply passing through or this is where it all ends. Anyhow, they are here due to something dark inside them. It drives us all. It pushes us all closer to shadows. Closer to what we truly want.

This tavern has been here as long as time, the history of its construction outdates all of its occupants. There are no scriptures of where it came from. I suppose that is not important, unimportant things are always forgotten. Lost to time. That is the fate of everyone. Even you.

They pause, its ear flicks back towards the door and eyes dart around for a moment. You can hear crashing and a bit of yelling inside.

I…. have to go. They trail off, opening the door just slightly then slipping back in like a snake.


The door has not been fully closed, almost like they had left it open for you.

tAzCemp.png
Do9rl0H.png

cjpprvX.png





y6IO49i.png
941Wsy2.png
T H E • T A V E R N

You carefully open the door, and sneak inside. There are two______
dragons yelling at each other. A large Mirror covered in______
bloodied bandages and skulls, holding a giant cleaver. It flings______
a tankard at a beautiful dark blue Skydancer dressed in silks______
and robes. She ducks the tankard and it smashes against the______
wall with some strange drink spilling down the wall. She turns______
back to it as it hits the wall. She then sneers back at the______
mirror shouting.______

You utter Snog wash! What were you thinking? You could______
have killed me? You are so goddamn lucky I was there to save______
your behind from that Terror Toad. Next time I’ll just let it drag______
you into the portal and see how you like it?!
______

The Mirror starts to cackle, Me? You have no idea the______
work I put into this team to keep us from falling off the edge______
of the map! Can’t you just do your bleeding job and stop trying______
to be such a hero!
______

The skydancer starts to yell back at the dragon then catches______
your eye, moving her foot directly onto the mirrors head,______
pushing them into the ground. Why, hello? We have company..______
she trails off. Lifting her foot off the mirror. Who might you be?______
she sneers. You see Nirein hiding in the rafters, drinking from a______
tankard, smirking at you.______

I uhh…. you stammer, watching the mirror flick its tail back______
and forth. A grin shoots across the skydancers face, I see,______
another lost traveler… I am Ossein, and this.. Brute is Delta.______
You’ve traveled a fair way to make it all the way out here? You______
shouldn’t stay too long else you will make yourself part of the______
scenery.
She looks up at Nirein, curled in the rafters, partly drunk.______

Nirein falls from the rafters, dripping almost with its long______
body. Catching themselves just before hitting the floor.______
Come now traveler, no matter what it is you are______
looking for, you should speak to Ranga. She has______
all the information you will be looking for.
______

It hiccups with the r rolling off their tongue. It stumbles______
in flight towards another door before slipping off to______
another section of the tavern.______

You meet Ranga in the next room.


tAzCemp.png




wuPVYnc.png



Bio template by Mibella, find it here.
Bio written by @Apocracy.

apocracy_comm.png
If you feel that this content violates our Rules & Policies, or Terms of Use, you can send a report to our Flight Rising support team using this window.

Please keep in mind that for player privacy reasons, we will not personally respond to you for this report, but it will be sent to us for review.

Click or tap a food type to individually feed this dragon only. The other dragons in your lair will not have their energy replenished.

Feed this dragon Insects.
Feed this dragon Meat.
This dragon doesn't eat Seafood.
This dragon doesn't eat Plants.
You can share this dragon on the forums by either copying the browser URL manually, or using bbcode!
URL:
Widget:
Copy this Widget to the clipboard.

Exalting Nirein to the service of the Shadowbinder will remove them from your lair forever. They will leave behind a small sum of riches that they have accumulated. This action is irreversible.

Do you wish to continue?

  • Names must be longer than 2 characters.
  • Names must be no longer than 16 characters.
  • Names can only contain letters.
  • Names must be no longer than 16 characters.
  • Names can only contain letters.