Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Happy Birthday, have some presents
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24
I'd prefer an account anniversary, as was suggested pages back. The idea of the dragons celebrating the founding of the clan as yet another person said makes more sense than a birthday. Perhaps instead of 'account anniversary' or 'birthday' just call it 'clan founding day' and have it be set to whatever your join date was?

A very distracted 'happy clan founding day' from the Arcanist while he did his scholar thing would be nice enough, gifts aren't that important.
I'd prefer an account anniversary, as was suggested pages back. The idea of the dragons celebrating the founding of the clan as yet another person said makes more sense than a birthday. Perhaps instead of 'account anniversary' or 'birthday' just call it 'clan founding day' and have it be set to whatever your join date was?

A very distracted 'happy clan founding day' from the Arcanist while he did his scholar thing would be nice enough, gifts aren't that important.
unknown.png
Coli Grinding Services
Current goal: ???: ???/??? saved (0/1 obtained)
I love the Tidelord and getting a message from him would make me a very happy droplet. However, he's not exactly the talkative type and a b-day message would seem out-of-character.

How about the personal sprites of the deity deliver the message "From [Deity Name]?" Just an idea. ^.^
I love the Tidelord and getting a message from him would make me a very happy droplet. However, he's not exactly the talkative type and a b-day message would seem out-of-character.

How about the personal sprites of the deity deliver the message "From [Deity Name]?" Just an idea. ^.^
EYhnjwN.png
Support!!! :D
Support!!! :D
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
Support but only for a message. This could be easily abused if not
Support but only for a message. This could be easily abused if not
My babies!
s.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.png
I like this Idea, both clanniversary and birthdays.
Items as presents would only work with clanniversaries as users are not able to change the day they signed up. The present itself does not really matter. Maybe some random flight-related readily aviable items (as not to ruin the market)

Making sure that a birthday system would not be abused sounds like too much of a hassle for the little joy it brings. So I'm more fan of the clanniversary thing. Especially since it would make more sense lore-wise.

A little message from the appropriate diety, or if that is more in character a scribe or other minion writing it in their name, would be fun. I personally don't care if a gift is attached or not.
I like this Idea, both clanniversary and birthdays.
Items as presents would only work with clanniversaries as users are not able to change the day they signed up. The present itself does not really matter. Maybe some random flight-related readily aviable items (as not to ruin the market)

Making sure that a birthday system would not be abused sounds like too much of a hassle for the little joy it brings. So I'm more fan of the clanniversary thing. Especially since it would make more sense lore-wise.

A little message from the appropriate diety, or if that is more in character a scribe or other minion writing it in their name, would be fun. I personally don't care if a gift is attached or not.
FooterAds.gif
Support the clan anniversary idea! (it seems much more difficult to exploit, since you would have to wait a year after creating an account to receive the gift rather than just setting the "birthday" as the same day you make the throwaway account on)

For those in the wind flight wanting a little message or gift on their birthday there's this lovely thread... not sure if other flights have something similar, but if not you can always start one!
Support the clan anniversary idea! (it seems much more difficult to exploit, since you would have to wait a year after creating an account to receive the gift rather than just setting the "birthday" as the same day you make the throwaway account on)

For those in the wind flight wanting a little message or gift on their birthday there's this lovely thread... not sure if other flights have something similar, but if not you can always start one!
✦JGJgvgA.png✦tumblr✦ JGJgvgA.png✦
Support. More for the clan founding anniversary than my actual birthday, because that would be more fitting lore wise imo. Either would be fun though.
Support. More for the clan founding anniversary than my actual birthday, because that would be more fitting lore wise imo. Either would be fun though.
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
Support!
Support!
19c9b5f8958ad5a24d3c553c401ca1a4a08e4bfc.png
support, even for just a message. so cute @v@
support, even for just a message. so cute @v@
Support!

They should have it that on your birthday that you get a happy birthday message with a chest! It would make birthdays all that more special and they wouldn't have to add another item for it, just take something thats already existing and send it out.
Support!

They should have it that on your birthday that you get a happy birthday message with a chest! It would make birthdays all that more special and they wouldn't have to add another item for it, just take something thats already existing and send it out.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24