Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Happy Birthday, have some presents
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
Oooh~ support~ getting a happy birthday from the deity and a little special piece of apparel would be so cool~
Oooh~ support~ getting a happy birthday from the deity and a little special piece of apparel would be so cool~
Support!
Support!
support!
support!
tumblr_na9fey37Zo1tdbwn0o1_r3_100.png3ong.giftumblr_na9fey37Zo1tdbwn0o2_r2_100.png
Support for a birthday message from Arcanist, though I'm neutral on receiving gifts.
Support for a birthday message from Arcanist, though I'm neutral on receiving gifts.
MQT10mP.gif
look at my dragon I love her
+3 FR time || Manta
Pixel by MissCallieRose!
Scholas1.png
My birthday was yesterday, support!
My birthday was yesterday, support!
5416.png
turtle here! i collect turtle shells so feel free to message me and i'll buy any that you have. also, here's a link to my dragon sell (it's a hatchery), feel free to check it out!
5417.png
Support! I'd love gifts (maybe some birthday exclusive apparel or whatnot, a birthday hat or cake or something would be cute), but even just a message from the Lightweaver would make me smile :)

Maybe they should limit the amount of times you can change your birthday to once, similar to changing your flight.
Support! I'd love gifts (maybe some birthday exclusive apparel or whatnot, a birthday hat or cake or something would be cute), but even just a message from the Lightweaver would make me smile :)

Maybe they should limit the amount of times you can change your birthday to once, similar to changing your flight.
lighttop.png
Support!

especially if they were able to check the last time you got a gift, so that people don't change their bday all the time :)
Support!

especially if they were able to check the last time you got a gift, so that people don't change their bday all the time :)
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
This would be really cool, so long as you either couldn't change your birth date or can only receive the message once a year. Just a nice iron chest and a little message would be cool.
This would be really cool, so long as you either couldn't change your birth date or can only receive the message once a year. Just a nice iron chest and a little message would be cool.
accessibilitysmaller.pngtumblr_inline_ngg8mvee1A1suj19d.png
To solve the birthdate changing thing I'd suggest that only admins can change someone's birthday so you'd have to send a message to one of them to say "hey i mistyped this when I signed up can you change it to xx/xx/xxxx" That way real mistypes can be fixed and nobody can farm for gifts!
To solve the birthdate changing thing I'd suggest that only admins can change someone's birthday so you'd have to send a message to one of them to say "hey i mistyped this when I signed up can you change it to xx/xx/xxxx" That way real mistypes can be fixed and nobody can farm for gifts!
They/them pronouns, please ping me or PM if you want to get ahold of us!
Emerald Ratsnake Copper Pocketwatch

Hoarding pocketwatches and snakes! Tarot reading shop! Art shop!
Silver Pocketwatch Amelanistic Racer
This seemed like something that should already be implemented.
It's always nice to have games give little messages and some form of gift on special days like that.

Supported.
This seemed like something that should already be implemented.
It's always nice to have games give little messages and some form of gift on special days like that.

Supported.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24