Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Happy Birthday, have some presents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
support
support
Cute idea. XD Approve much!
Cute idea. XD Approve much!
knhLXgs.png
Support! This would be really cute and probably wouldn't take too much coding, if my guess is right?
Support! This would be really cute and probably wouldn't take too much coding, if my guess is right?
No support.. Somehow it just feels wrong to ask for gifts. Cause gifts are given, not asked for..
No support.. Somehow it just feels wrong to ask for gifts. Cause gifts are given, not asked for..
I'm gonna toss a SUPPORT on this. I started a Birthday List in the Shadow Forums because I think it is nice to have birthday wishes on your special day. :) Even if it was just a "Happy Birthday from the Staff" type message with no attached items.
I'm gonna toss a SUPPORT on this. I started a Birthday List in the Shadow Forums because I think it is nice to have birthday wishes on your special day. :) Even if it was just a "Happy Birthday from the Staff" type message with no attached items.
I like Noctis's version of the idea since that would be more like an anniversary instead of a birthday present and would be a set date :D

Then they could also maybe implement something like Year1 anniversary present, Year2 anniversary, Year 3, etc and so forth so that no matter when you joined, if your account was 1 year old then you'd get the Y1 present, 2 years old and you'd get the Y2 present, you get the picture :D

I dunno I just really like annual rewards programs things :D Support!!
I like Noctis's version of the idea since that would be more like an anniversary instead of a birthday present and would be a set date :D

Then they could also maybe implement something like Year1 anniversary present, Year2 anniversary, Year 3, etc and so forth so that no matter when you joined, if your account was 1 year old then you'd get the Y1 present, 2 years old and you'd get the Y2 present, you get the picture :D

I dunno I just really like annual rewards programs things :D Support!!
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
Ahh, I'm going to have to be the spoilsport and say no support. :c

This is for the same reasons that Halloween, Christmas, etc aren't celebrated by the site; a birthday is a human holiday(?) and it would seem out of place on FR.

Hooowevverrr, a user a page or two back modified the idea to be that we get a message or gift on our account anniversary and I'd support this. I can see dragon's having a celebration on the day that the clan was founded. c:
Ahh, I'm going to have to be the spoilsport and say no support. :c

This is for the same reasons that Halloween, Christmas, etc aren't celebrated by the site; a birthday is a human holiday(?) and it would seem out of place on FR.

Hooowevverrr, a user a page or two back modified the idea to be that we get a message or gift on our account anniversary and I'd support this. I can see dragon's having a celebration on the day that the clan was founded. c:
oghFcJ4.gif
That would be cool. Like even if its 100t or a really cheap apparel like a dragon made birthday hat or something like that.
That would be cool. Like even if its 100t or a really cheap apparel like a dragon made birthday hat or something like that.
[quote name="Gaia" date="2014-04-25 04:49:30"]No support.. Somehow it just feels wrong to ask for gifts. Cause gifts are given, not asked for..[/quote] ...Because you've never asked for anything for a birthday or Christmas. /Eyebrow.
Gaia wrote on 2014-04-25 04:49:30:

...Because you've never asked for anything for a birthday or Christmas. /Eyebrow.
knhLXgs.png
a clan anniversany sounds cool!
a clan anniversany sounds cool!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24