Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Happy Birthday, have some presents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
Support :) I vote it's a set of familiars that are pre-set and specific to this purpose. As in, they don't appear anywhere. A different familiar for each birthday on site. And you would only have to make up one familiar a year to do this XD
Support :) I vote it's a set of familiars that are pre-set and specific to this purpose. As in, they don't appear anywhere. A different familiar for each birthday on site. And you would only have to make up one familiar a year to do this XD
7HydpTe.png jFhVofF.png
Support! I like all these ideas. X3
Support! I like all these ideas. X3
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
Support! I love to get a message from Shadowbinder
Support! I love to get a message from Shadowbinder
4JXu7sq.png
Support.
I would just be super happy/would jump for joy if the gods just sent happy birthday messages. If I had gotten a message from windsinger on my birthday telling me how great a follower I am I would have been so pleased ^^
Support.
I would just be super happy/would jump for joy if the gods just sent happy birthday messages. If I had gotten a message from windsinger on my birthday telling me how great a follower I am I would have been so pleased ^^
I think this would be a cute idea and maybe you could have your profile show it's your birthday or something. Even possibly like on Neopets you would get a site theme where it would change stuff for a day on it. But with this it would just be the background image maybe.

I definitely support this even if we just got a simple Happy Birthday and nothing else. It would be something to help brighten someone's birthday.
I think this would be a cute idea and maybe you could have your profile show it's your birthday or something. Even possibly like on Neopets you would get a site theme where it would change stuff for a day on it. But with this it would just be the background image maybe.

I definitely support this even if we just got a simple Happy Birthday and nothing else. It would be something to help brighten someone's birthday.
I'd love a simple message from the Gatoradelord :3 Items would just complicate things.
I'd love a simple message from the Gatoradelord :3 Items would just complicate things.
66MHIIb.png
Support! I love the idea of a birthday familiar, but even just a happy birthday message would be nifty.
Support! I love the idea of a birthday familiar, but even just a happy birthday message would be nifty.
Support. This is a really cute idea.
Support. This is a really cute idea.
Support. I mean we battle in the name of our gods and it would be totally lore-conform ( in my eyes) if the god thanks us for the support with a little birthday-letter. I would'nt say no to a familiar but it would be also really cool if we could get a Special-Ability or an every-year-changing Item.
Put it like you want: Support for this in any point.
Support. I mean we battle in the name of our gods and it would be totally lore-conform ( in my eyes) if the god thanks us for the support with a little birthday-letter. I would'nt say no to a familiar but it would be also really cool if we could get a Special-Ability or an every-year-changing Item.
Put it like you want: Support for this in any point.
cdpykkvcrkou.png
I would be even happier, if like on the front page, they would have a list that would show whos birthday it is today. =P

Only gifts involved would be those people who were generous enough to send people gifts on their birthday. Hopefully improving the community as a whole to be nice to one another.
I would be even happier, if like on the front page, they would have a list that would show whos birthday it is today. =P

Only gifts involved would be those people who were generous enough to send people gifts on their birthday. Hopefully improving the community as a whole to be nice to one another.
lUNVyE2.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24