Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Happy Birthday, have some presents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
My birthday's coming up, which got me thinking - it'd be neat to have clans get a message from the local deity on their listed birthday with some random loot and a "Happy Birthday" message.

Simple little thing, dunno if FR already has a birthday thing in place or not, but it'd be cute~
My birthday's coming up, which got me thinking - it'd be neat to have clans get a message from the local deity on their listed birthday with some random loot and a "Happy Birthday" message.

Simple little thing, dunno if FR already has a birthday thing in place or not, but it'd be cute~
dQUNkY4.png
@Palace
Yeah, there'd have to be some kind of thing to stop folks from changing their birthdate to farm gifts, like a cooldown or something.
@Palace
Yeah, there'd have to be some kind of thing to stop folks from changing their birthdate to farm gifts, like a cooldown or something.
dQUNkY4.png
I would absolutely like this kind of thing, even if it's just a mere announcement on any forum page with no loot/treasure/reward at all.

Also I really don't understand why they let you change your birthdate O__o
I would absolutely like this kind of thing, even if it's just a mere announcement on any forum page with no loot/treasure/reward at all.

Also I really don't understand why they let you change your birthdate O__o
Maybe there could also be a check whether you've had the birthday item before/have it now/something, I don't know.

I'm always for neat things like little birthday gifts. XD
Maybe there could also be a check whether you've had the birthday item before/have it now/something, I don't know.

I'm always for neat things like little birthday gifts. XD
@Sharkalou, probably in case you mistyped it; I've done that before myself, though not on this site.

I think a message would be cute, I'd love a happy birthday from Glittermom.
@Sharkalou, probably in case you mistyped it; I've done that before myself, though not on this site.

I think a message would be cute, I'd love a happy birthday from Glittermom.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
@brightwaters
That'd work! Or something to check whether you got the present in the past X months - 6 months would work in case you did indeed enter the wrong birthdate. :o
@brightwaters
That'd work! Or something to check whether you got the present in the past X months - 6 months would work in case you did indeed enter the wrong birthdate. :o
dQUNkY4.png
Even if there was no loot involved, I think it'd be cute to get a message from your deity. The silly, little things can make a big difference... like back when we'd get random bugs and mammals from the staff.
Even if there was no loot involved, I think it'd be cute to get a message from your deity. The silly, little things can make a big difference... like back when we'd get random bugs and mammals from the staff.
ccDyspX.png
Yes, I like this idea, as long as there is a way to prevent people from going around and changing their birthdays! Maybe like a special birthday familiar or apparel item (birthday hat?), and an achievement would be cool!
Yes, I like this idea, as long as there is a way to prevent people from going around and changing their birthdays! Maybe like a special birthday familiar or apparel item (birthday hat?), and an achievement would be cool!
jCVhFoZ.gif
Even if it's just a short little scripted message, I'd be excited to get some birthday mail. Support.
Even if it's just a short little scripted message, I'd be excited to get some birthday mail. Support.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
Support. Even just a message without presents would be so cute!
Support. Even just a message without presents would be so cute!

~It/Its or He/Him~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24