Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Flight projects [Fayd's Exalt]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Bump.
Bump.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
I like this idea.
I like this idea.

LTuUX3R.png

everything happens so much
nrPzdF6.png

I'M GONNA DRINK IT LIKE A PERSON
Bump...with an idea for @Lightweaver to solve her...uh...well, her food situation that this Spiral in her lair has her in: Build a storage room for her that she can keep her food in. Plus, it can only be opened with a unique combination that she can do.

I'm pretty sure she would be on-board for this.
Bump...with an idea for @Lightweaver to solve her...uh...well, her food situation that this Spiral in her lair has her in: Build a storage room for her that she can keep her food in. Plus, it can only be opened with a unique combination that she can do.

I'm pretty sure she would be on-board for this.
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorjames
...A storage room, you say? Some manner of lock? Perhaps the @Flamecaller would be so kind as to forge me one... and perhaps the @Arcanist would spell it for me. It must be strong, you see, for I do not think much less would hold the wily Boston at bay for long.
@warriorjames
...A storage room, you say? Some manner of lock? Perhaps the @Flamecaller would be so kind as to forge me one... and perhaps the @Arcanist would spell it for me. It must be strong, you see, for I do not think much less would hold the wily Boston at bay for long.
Support! This would be so much fun.
Support! This would be so much fun.

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

@Lightweaver It would certainly have to be strong; maybe even layered. I took the idea in this post and placed it in the first post so everyone could see it. And remember, Boston should not only behave himself, but he should also consider it an honor that he resides with your lair. After all, you can simply order him to leave...
@Lightweaver It would certainly have to be strong; maybe even layered. I took the idea in this post and placed it in the first post so everyone could see it. And remember, Boston should not only behave himself, but he should also consider it an honor that he resides with your lair. After all, you can simply order him to leave...
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
SUPPORT
SUPPORT
my_banner1_by_fixed_dot_dice-d9izgrt.jpg
I'm your follower in the light,
Yet I'm invisible in the night.
At various sizes I appear,
I won't harm you, have no fear.
699.Pots150.FixeddotDice_zpsx6o5jen6.png my_banner2_by_fixed_dot_dice-d9iz56q.png
Bump
Bump
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
Bump. I am curious a to what others think.
Bump. I am curious a to what others think.
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
Love this... as an arcane though i think that we might also be into the historical/scientific writings...
My opinion take it or leave it
Love this... as an arcane though i think that we might also be into the historical/scientific writings...
My opinion take it or leave it
"As long as you can see the stars, strive to understand the unknown."
2q1taoo.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9