Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Upgraded Membership? Poll!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
I'm putting my selections in bold. 'v'

1. Are you in support of Upgrading Accounts?
-a. No
-b. Yes

2. Which form would you like an Upgrade?
-a. Single-Option Bundle (all perks in one package)
-b. Singular Perks available Separately

3. How much would you pay for a Bundle Upgrade *per Month*?
-a. $5-10 (500-100 Gems)
-b. $10-15 (1000-1500 Gems)

4. How much would you pay for a Single Perk *per Month*?
-a. Less than $5- Most sites that offer Premium Membership are $5/month for multiple perks, so charging $5+ for a single perk sounds like a poor choice to me. ): Perhaps $2.5 for a single perk?
-b. More than $5

5. What COSMETIC Perks would you like/use most? Choose any that apply.
If you like all just say ALL
-a. Forum Vista
-b. Daily Autofeed
-c. Bond All Familiars
-d. Ad Removal- I'm too lazy to use adblock.
-e. Other; (insert your idea(s) here)

6. How should Upgrade(s) be bought?
-a. Gems Only
-b. Cash Only
-c. Cash or Gems

7. Should Upgrade(s) be direct to the Account or a Trade/Sell/Use-able item?
-a. Direct Usage to Account
-b. Movable Item- If you bought one to sell, it'd be a nice way to spread the Premium love and earn yourself some extra Treasure in the process. Several other sites I play have their Premium upgrades as movable items, and that idea seems to work out nicely for them.
I'm putting my selections in bold. 'v'

-a. No
-b. Yes

-a. $5-10 (500-100 Gems)
-b. $10-15 (1000-1500 Gems)

-a. Less than $5- Most sites that offer Premium Membership are $5/month for multiple perks, so charging $5+ for a single perk sounds like a poor choice to me. ): Perhaps $2.5 for a single perk?
-b. More than $5

-a. Forum Vista
-b. Daily Autofeed
-c. Bond All Familiars
-d. Ad Removal- I'm too lazy to use adblock.
-e. Other; (insert your idea(s) here)

-a. Gems Only
-b. Cash Only
-c. Cash or Gems

-a. Direct Usage to Account
-b. Movable Item- If you bought one to sell, it'd be a nice way to spread the Premium love and earn yourself some extra Treasure in the process. Several other sites I play have their Premium upgrades as movable items, and that idea seems to work out nicely for them.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
-b. Yes
It's a win-win situation for both sides. It ensures financial sustainability for the server plus it makes advertisement not a necessity, making the site safer for people without ad blockers (Adservers are targeted by hackers to place infecting banners on).

I don't want to pay multiple times to get full premium. Besides, multiple types of premium enhancements can be observed as a rip-off.

-a. $5-10 (500-1000 Gems)
15 USD a month is too much for a browser game.
15 USD is what you pay for dedicated client 3D MMOs.
Another browsergame that offers non-p2w premium to disable ads on only wants about 2.50 USD a month!
$5 is tolerable, but $10 is borderline expensive.

4. Skipped. See above why.

-a. Forum Vista
-d. Ad Removal
These are the only acceptable perks. Anything else is giving an advantage.

-a. Gems only
Should cost hard gems. Else treasure grinders will not only put too much stress on the servers, but also get premium for not sustaining the server financially.

-b. Movable Item
This allows people who wish to buy multiple months at the same to do so but also allows people to buy premium for other players (or even auction it for treasure)
-b. Yes
It's a win-win situation for both sides. It ensures financial sustainability for the server plus it makes advertisement not a necessity, making the site safer for people without ad blockers (Adservers are targeted by hackers to place infecting banners on).

I don't want to pay multiple times to get full premium. Besides, multiple types of premium enhancements can be observed as a rip-off.

15 USD a month is too much for a browser game.
15 USD is what you pay for dedicated client 3D MMOs.
Another browsergame that offers non-p2w premium to disable ads on only wants about 2.50 USD a month!
$5 is tolerable, but $10 is borderline expensive.

4. Skipped. See above why.

-a. Forum Vista
-d. Ad Removal
These are the only acceptable perks. Anything else is giving an advantage.

-a. Gems only
Should cost hard gems. Else treasure grinders will not only put too much stress on the servers, but also get premium for not sustaining the server financially.

-b. Movable Item
This allows people who wish to buy multiple months at the same to do so but also allows people to buy premium for other players (or even auction it for treasure)
In pinging me I assume consent to be pinged back. This is because I disabled signature display (too many intrusive banners)
Solar stance time difference: +9 Hours FRT

My avatar
I left the answers showing that i agreed with :)

-b. Yes

-a. $5-10 (500-100 Gems)

-a. Less than $5

-a. Forum Vista
-b. Daily Autofeed
-c. Bond All Familiars
-d. Ad Removal

-a. Gems Only

-b. Movable Item
I left the answers showing that i agreed with :)

-b. Yes

-a. $5-10 (500-100 Gems)

-a. Less than $5

-a. Forum Vista
-b. Daily Autofeed
-c. Bond All Familiars
-d. Ad Removal

-a. Gems Only

-b. Movable Item
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
1. Are you in support of Upgrading Accounts? -c. Only if the benefits for upgrades are cosmetic only and honestly I'd prefer if the upgrades were item based rather than 'Premium' accounts as I've had issues in the past with games that have 'premium accounts' 2. Which form would you like an Upgrade? -c. either, depending on what's offered 3. How much would you pay for a Bundle Upgrade *per Month*? -a. $5-10 (500-100 Gems) 4. How much would you pay for a Single Perk *per Month*? -a. Less than $5 5. What COSMETIC Perks would you like/use most? Choose any that apply. If you like all just say ALL -a. Forum Vista** -c. Bond All Familiars -d. Ad Removal -e. Hatchling avatars -f. Familiar avatars 6. How should Upgrade(s) be bought? -a. Gems Only 7. Should Upgrade(s) be direct to the Account or a Trade/Sell/Use-able item? -b. Movable Item 8. Any additional comments? Personally I don't think Daily Autofeed is a good idea as it would essentially sap the food points without your consent. I often breed to exalt and generally the day my hatchlings grow up I don't feed immediately as its directly into the coli with the hatchlings and I exalt them when they reach level 5-7 and sometimes their hunger levels are quite low. After the newly leveled hatchlings are exalted I feed. Daily Autofeed in this case would essentially mean I'm feeding dragons that I normally wouldn't. As such I would not buy any perk or bundle that had Daily Autofeed in it **You may find this note of interest: [quote=Undel]There are likely to be more vistas in the future, but they are likely to be earned through gameplay and achievements rather than flat-out purchase.[/quote]
-c. Only if the benefits for upgrades are cosmetic only and honestly I'd prefer if the upgrades were item based rather than 'Premium' accounts as I've had issues in the past with games that have 'premium accounts'

-c. either, depending on what's offered

-a. $5-10 (500-100 Gems)

-a. Less than $5

-a. Forum Vista**
-c. Bond All Familiars
-d. Ad Removal
-e. Hatchling avatars
-f. Familiar avatars

-a. Gems Only

-b. Movable Item

8. Any additional comments?
Personally I don't think Daily Autofeed is a good idea as it would essentially sap the food points without your consent. I often breed to exalt and generally the day my hatchlings grow up I don't feed immediately as its directly into the coli with the hatchlings and I exalt them when they reach level 5-7 and sometimes their hunger levels are quite low. After the newly leveled hatchlings are exalted I feed. Daily Autofeed in this case would essentially mean I'm feeding dragons that I normally wouldn't. As such I would not buy any perk or bundle that had Daily Autofeed in it

**You may find this note of interest:
Undel wrote:
There are likely to be more vistas in the future, but they are likely to be earned through gameplay and achievements rather than flat-out purchase.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
I'd be more than willing to pay monthly fee of roughly 5$ - 10$ if it would remove the advertisements and give me pretty cosmetic changes only
I'd be more than willing to pay monthly fee of roughly 5$ - 10$ if it would remove the advertisements and give me pretty cosmetic changes only
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
@Ettanin firstly, thank you for taking the poll :)
However, I'd like to disagree that Bonding Familiars is an unfair advantage. People like me are going to bond them all one way or another, this would just save time and bandwidth. :3

@DragonSage thanks for letting me know about the Forum Vista info!

It's been unanimous from everyone who's posted that potential Upgrades should only be cosmetic/convenient without providing any game advantage. *nods*
However, I'd like to disagree that Bonding Familiars is an unfair advantage. People like me are going to bond them all one way or another, this would just save time and bandwidth. :3

@DragonSage thanks for letting me know about the Forum Vista info!

It's been unanimous from everyone who's posted that potential Upgrades should only be cosmetic/convenient without providing any game advantage. *nods*
[quote name="Oszs" date="2013-09-21 07:26:15"]@Ettanin firstly, thank you for taking the poll :) However, I'd like to disagree that Bonding Familiars is an unfair advantage. People like me are going to bond them all one way or another, this would just [u][b]save time and bandwidth[/b][/u]. :3 [/quote]Which is an unfair advantage (I underlined and bolded the bit I meant)
Oszs wrote on 2013-09-21 07:26:15:
Which is an unfair advantage (I underlined and bolded the bit I meant)
In pinging me I assume consent to be pinged back. This is because I disabled signature display (too many intrusive banners)
Solar stance time difference: +9 Hours FRT

My avatar
@Ettanin saving bandwidth for the site is a good thing. It's less stress on the servers o_o
I'm really struggling to understand how you find it to be unfair?

And the time thing, even at 40+ familiars it typically takes maybe... less than 5 minutes? It's just however long it takes for the site to load. Which takes up bandwidth. It's not an advantage to the player, it's for the site itself.

But I don't have to understand, it's your own opinion.
@Ettanin saving bandwidth for the site is a good thing. It's less stress on the servers o_o
I'm really struggling to understand how you find it to be unfair?

And the time thing, even at 40+ familiars it typically takes maybe... less than 5 minutes? It's just however long it takes for the site to load. Which takes up bandwidth. It's not an advantage to the player, it's for the site itself.

But I don't have to understand, it's your own opinion.
-b. Yes
Contingent on an answer below in the poll. I will only support if a certain condition is met. (See question 6)

Both. Can I say both? I think people should have the option to pick and choose what they want and have an option to bundle them all together, if that's what they want instead.

4. How much would you pay for a Single Perk *per Month*? UPDATED!
-a. $3 or Less
Since we're working with single perks in this question, I think the price should be fairly low a lot of sites have their whole upgrade package for between 5 and 10 bucks.

-a. Forum Vista
-c. Bond All Familiars
-d. Ad Removal
Not fond of the autofeed idea. I mean,I might use it sometimes, like if I was going out of town or something, but I wouldn't necessarily want it to autofeed because sometimes I'm just holding dragons I am about to be rid of. Would want it to have a toggle switch in my options to turn autofeed on or off. The rest, I'd probably use.

-a. Gems Only
This is the only way I will ever support an upgraded account. Gems can be gotten on site by treasure purchases from other players, by selling things for gems, even by opening chests and such. This makes it fairer for players who cannot spend money on the game. I can get gems if I want them without having to put in money, and that's what I'd expect for an upgraded membership.

-b. Movable Item
I've always been fond of the idea of gifting upgraded accounts to people, so I'd like that idea here.

8. Optional Any additional comments?
Not that I can think of.
-b. Yes
Contingent on an answer below in the poll. I will only support if a certain condition is met. (See question 6)

Both. Can I say both? I think people should have the option to pick and choose what they want and have an option to bundle them all together, if that's what they want instead.

-a. $3 or Less
Since we're working with single perks in this question, I think the price should be fairly low a lot of sites have their whole upgrade package for between 5 and 10 bucks.

-a. Forum Vista
-c. Bond All Familiars
-d. Ad Removal
Not fond of the autofeed idea. I mean,I might use it sometimes, like if I was going out of town or something, but I wouldn't necessarily want it to autofeed because sometimes I'm just holding dragons I am about to be rid of. Would want it to have a toggle switch in my options to turn autofeed on or off. The rest, I'd probably use.

-a. Gems Only
This is the only way I will ever support an upgraded account. Gems can be gotten on site by treasure purchases from other players, by selling things for gems, even by opening chests and such. This makes it fairer for players who cannot spend money on the game. I can get gems if I want them without having to put in money, and that's what I'd expect for an upgraded membership.

-b. Movable Item
I've always been fond of the idea of gifting upgraded accounts to people, so I'd like that idea here.

Not that I can think of.
No

Both Single-Option Bundle (all perks in one package) and Singular Perks available Separately. So if there's one perk one would like they could get that instead of paying for all of them, but at the same time giving people who might like them all a little cheaper option.

I hate buying anything pr. "month". If I'd really like something I'd rather pay under $5 since it's temporary.

Again don't like buying things temporary.

A and C, since I've always liked the vistas and familiar bonding can be a pain sometimes.

Cash or Gems.

Direct since one could just buy the currency needed for it.

I'd like the option of permanent perks more then temporary ones, even if it then would cost a lot more.
No

Both Single-Option Bundle (all perks in one package) and Singular Perks available Separately. So if there's one perk one would like they could get that instead of paying for all of them, but at the same time giving people who might like them all a little cheaper option.

I hate buying anything pr. "month". If I'd really like something I'd rather pay under $5 since it's temporary.

Again don't like buying things temporary.

A and C, since I've always liked the vistas and familiar bonding can be a pain sometimes.

Cash or Gems.

Direct since one could just buy the currency needed for it.

I'd like the option of permanent perks more then temporary ones, even if it then would cost a lot more.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29