Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Upgraded Membership? Poll!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Support for a Membership that allows for browsing without ads.

I already have similar subscriptions on most other sites I frequent and I am happy to pay to have that convenience and security at FR.

I am neutral on any other additional perks as well as cost so long as it's reasonable while still covering FR's financial needs.
Support for a Membership that allows for browsing without ads.

I already have similar subscriptions on most other sites I frequent and I am happy to pay to have that convenience and security at FR.

I am neutral on any other additional perks as well as cost so long as it's reasonable while still covering FR's financial needs.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
I support the leftover suggestions except for bond-all and maybe the autofeeding. I think those are things that are just too much of a major game part to be altered like this. Ad removal, colors and vistas: super fine, yeah
I support the leftover suggestions except for bond-all and maybe the autofeeding. I think those are things that are just too much of a major game part to be altered like this. Ad removal, colors and vistas: super fine, yeah
pssst... dragons for sale here
The furthest I would agree with is in-site purchases with gems, such as a month-long removal of ads, or the like. Nothing that would divide the community into two groups like a full paid membership.

The furthest I would agree with is in-site purchases with gems, such as a month-long removal of ads, or the like. Nothing that would divide the community into two groups like a full paid membership.

8mIb4Hl.gif
No support except for paid ad removal, likely in actual money to keep it balanced and to keep fr afloat
A paid membership, even if it gives simple cosmetic items anybody could use, would likely divide the community a bit. Especially if it gave full on exclusive items or gameplay changes. The main appeal of fr besides how kind this community is and how fun the game is while also allowing more complexity or simplicity is how the premium currency is still gainable without paying money and only gives cosmetic items and that there is no paid membership that makes the game feel unbalanced. Look at animal jam, that game has major gameplay changes and has memberships and the non members rarely get anything, besides a few small pickings. And i'd like fr to stay balanced, stay welcoming to those unwilling to pay to get enjoyment out of a normally free game
No support except for paid ad removal, likely in actual money to keep it balanced and to keep fr afloat
A paid membership, even if it gives simple cosmetic items anybody could use, would likely divide the community a bit. Especially if it gave full on exclusive items or gameplay changes. The main appeal of fr besides how kind this community is and how fun the game is while also allowing more complexity or simplicity is how the premium currency is still gainable without paying money and only gives cosmetic items and that there is no paid membership that makes the game feel unbalanced. Look at animal jam, that game has major gameplay changes and has memberships and the non members rarely get anything, besides a few small pickings. And i'd like fr to stay balanced, stay welcoming to those unwilling to pay to get enjoyment out of a normally free game
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
No support, except for ad removal only. Users shouldn't be locked out of features and items simply because they're too young to legally have a Paypal account, or because they can't afford to pay a monthly lump sum for some extra apparel. I'd rather not see FR go by the way of Neopets where Premium users get a bonus monopoly of rare collectibles and everyone else is left scrambling for someone willing to sell theirs.
No support, except for ad removal only. Users shouldn't be locked out of features and items simply because they're too young to legally have a Paypal account, or because they can't afford to pay a monthly lump sum for some extra apparel. I'd rather not see FR go by the way of Neopets where Premium users get a bonus monopoly of rare collectibles and everyone else is left scrambling for someone willing to sell theirs.

“Denizens of the Volt-Lands”
She/They/He | FR Time +0
Big no as FR would become a pay to win like any other low quality game. Ads don't bother me, and paying money just for some extra aestethics seems not very useful. I'd absolutely hate to see the community divided in paying users and non-paying users too.

I think the site is already supported financialy, it's true that you can get premium currency without buying them and it's a fair thing for everyone, that makes FR a much better site than others around. Also for those who can't afford to buy a membership due to rl issues and more important outgoings, I think it wouldn't be fair :^ We see those differences in real life, why can't we be all equal at least here? After all it's already possible to purchase currency via money, but that doesn't preclude anything to anyone.
Big no as FR would become a pay to win like any other low quality game. Ads don't bother me, and paying money just for some extra aestethics seems not very useful. I'd absolutely hate to see the community divided in paying users and non-paying users too.

I think the site is already supported financialy, it's true that you can get premium currency without buying them and it's a fair thing for everyone, that makes FR a much better site than others around. Also for those who can't afford to buy a membership due to rl issues and more important outgoings, I think it wouldn't be fair :^ We see those differences in real life, why can't we be all equal at least here? After all it's already possible to purchase currency via money, but that doesn't preclude anything to anyone.
HfoGNly.png
c8gm0PR.png
KWe76JF.png
[quote name="Izakadu" date="2018-08-07 21:43:41" ] No support, even for the ad removal It feels like much to much of a slippery slope, and I can’t name a single site that stayed fair after a paid membership was added [/quote] what i was going to say. exactly this
Izakadu wrote on 2018-08-07 21:43:41:
No support, even for the ad removal

It feels like much to much of a slippery slope, and I can’t name a single site that stayed fair after a paid membership was added
what i was going to say. exactly this
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
During today's pop-up fiasco I saw some people who could use adblocker but were refusing to do so (even as their devices were being attacked!) because they didn't want FR to lose out on the revenue. There are people on this site who are so loyal that they would risk their devices and personal data just to make sure the staff gets paid.

Please, FR. Give these people a third option. Let them pay for an ad-free experience.
During today's pop-up fiasco I saw some people who could use adblocker but were refusing to do so (even as their devices were being attacked!) because they didn't want FR to lose out on the revenue. There are people on this site who are so loyal that they would risk their devices and personal data just to make sure the staff gets paid.

Please, FR. Give these people a third option. Let them pay for an ad-free experience.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
As seen before it other sites, paid memberships create a rift between players. those who paid and those who didn't. see animal jam. I like how fr is friendly to all, no being pay to win, just being like the best pet site, with no rifts I know of, just a clam community. ad removal, sure, better the adblock, as it still makes up for lost revenue. Cosmetics? sure if you can also pay in converted gem amount. the rest? No. Please no premium memberships, especially if they give free gems or exclusive stuff
As seen before it other sites, paid memberships create a rift between players. those who paid and those who didn't. see animal jam. I like how fr is friendly to all, no being pay to win, just being like the best pet site, with no rifts I know of, just a clam community. ad removal, sure, better the adblock, as it still makes up for lost revenue. Cosmetics? sure if you can also pay in converted gem amount. the rest? No. Please no premium memberships, especially if they give free gems or exclusive stuff
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
No support, I actually really enjoy the fact that there is no Premium membership here on Flight Rising. Since this site isn't exactly supposed to be "competitive" in any way (and I mean that as in quality, not quantity/currency-wise), it feels as though every player is on an equal playing field! If that makes sense.
But don't take this the wrong way, I know that there are people who love to throw real money at this game and that's totally fine! But seeing that they don't get a big sign on their back that screams "hey I just spent X amount on this sight, look how special I am for having money" I feel is honestly really nice. Since buying gems is much more of a private thing
No support, I actually really enjoy the fact that there is no Premium membership here on Flight Rising. Since this site isn't exactly supposed to be "competitive" in any way (and I mean that as in quality, not quantity/currency-wise), it feels as though every player is on an equal playing field! If that makes sense.
But don't take this the wrong way, I know that there are people who love to throw real money at this game and that's totally fine! But seeing that they don't get a big sign on their back that screams "hey I just spent X amount on this sight, look how special I am for having money" I feel is honestly really nice. Since buying gems is much more of a private thing
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o3_100.pngQjJ9i4E.giftumblr_inline_paefnd80ee1r16a5d_540.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29