Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Upgraded Membership? Poll!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29
@Jemadar @Almedha

Considering we can't have 400 dragons, there's no way we'd be able to bond with that many. Obviously only equipped familiars could be bonded with, that's just common sense.
@Jemadar @Almedha

Considering we can't have 400 dragons, there's no way we'd be able to bond with that many. Obviously only equipped familiars could be bonded with, that's just common sense.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
[quote name="@Greyjoy" date=2017-03-03 07:34:06] @/Jemadar @/Almedha Considering we can't have 400 dragons, there's no way we'd be able to bond with that many. Obviously only equipped familiars could be bonded with, that's just common sense. [/quote] Alright, well, I think the point still stands with 10k coming in at no cost multiplied by however many people are subscribed... that's still a lot of treasure.
@Greyjoy wrote on 2017-03-03:
@/Jemadar @/Almedha

Alright, well, I think the point still stands with 10k coming in at no cost multiplied by however many people are subscribed... that's still a lot of treasure.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
@GreyJoy

It all depends. There is thought that we will eventually be able to have more dragons, and there are also a lot of people who want a bond all, including familiars in inventory/vault.

As of right now, if this were only familiars equipped, then yes there would be a cap to it (also assuming that it is only useable once per day and you can't switch out familiars on dragons and then bond all again), but as the site ages, those limits may change.
@GreyJoy

It all depends. There is thought that we will eventually be able to have more dragons, and there are also a lot of people who want a bond all, including familiars in inventory/vault.

As of right now, if this were only familiars equipped, then yes there would be a cap to it (also assuming that it is only useable once per day and you can't switch out familiars on dragons and then bond all again), but as the site ages, those limits may change.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I don't support this. I like flight rising because for the most part we're all on equal footing. You can play this game without spending money and have a lair just as nice as someone who's willing to spend a little pocket cash. There's nothing in your face that says "This person gets the shiny sticker because they have money and you don't."
I don't support this. I like flight rising because for the most part we're all on equal footing. You can play this game without spending money and have a lair just as nice as someone who's willing to spend a little pocket cash. There's nothing in your face that says "This person gets the shiny sticker because they have money and you don't."
[quote name="SherlockPleasant" date=2017-03-03 11:58:43] I don't support this. I like flight rising because for the most part we're all on equal footing. You can play this game without spending money and have a lair just as nice as someone who's willing to spend a little pocket cash. There's nothing in your face that says "This person gets the shiny sticker because they have money and you don't." [/quote] praise ^^^^
SherlockPleasant wrote on 2017-03-03:

praise ^^^^
I don't support this suggestion. I feel like any sort of upgraded membership that costs real life money to purchase would drive a rift between the playerbase. Those who have the money for an upgrade and those that don't.

Perhaps if the ONLY differences were ad removal and possibly a few aesthetic changes that ONLY the user who purchased the upgrade could see AND there is no visible difference between upgraded accounts vs normal accounts that public eyes could see (you, as the buyer of the upgrade, could see the difference but no one else could so that there'd be no way to tell which accounts were upgraded and which weren't), then maybe something like this could work without causing a huge divide between players. I also only think this upgraded membership should be able to be bought with gems (that way someone who would like to upgrade wouldn't necessarily have to buy it with real money, they could save gems for it over time.)

However, I like FR specially because there isn't an premium membership. I like the fact that everyone starts out the same and that there aren't many pay-to-win short cuts that make some players more powerful than others.

If it were up to me, I wouldn't have any sort of upgraded membership at all.
I don't support this suggestion. I feel like any sort of upgraded membership that costs real life money to purchase would drive a rift between the playerbase. Those who have the money for an upgrade and those that don't.

Perhaps if the ONLY differences were ad removal and possibly a few aesthetic changes that ONLY the user who purchased the upgrade could see AND there is no visible difference between upgraded accounts vs normal accounts that public eyes could see (you, as the buyer of the upgrade, could see the difference but no one else could so that there'd be no way to tell which accounts were upgraded and which weren't), then maybe something like this could work without causing a huge divide between players. I also only think this upgraded membership should be able to be bought with gems (that way someone who would like to upgrade wouldn't necessarily have to buy it with real money, they could save gems for it over time.)

However, I like FR specially because there isn't an premium membership. I like the fact that everyone starts out the same and that there aren't many pay-to-win short cuts that make some players more powerful than others.

If it were up to me, I wouldn't have any sort of upgraded membership at all.
XriSV9h.gif
I'd pay for the permanent removal of ads but otherwise no thank you
I'd pay for the permanent removal of ads but otherwise no thank you
Nq0eoGi.png
[quote name="Hexxious" date=2017-03-03 12:01:56] [quote name="SherlockPleasant" date=2017-03-03 11:58:43] I don't support this. I like flight rising because for the most part we're all on equal footing. You can play this game without spending money and have a lair just as nice as someone who's willing to spend a little pocket cash. There's nothing in your face that says "This person gets the shiny sticker because they have money and you don't." [/quote] praise ^^^^ [/quote] This^ [quote=Oszs]ADDED: Let me reiterate, as many people seem to be completely ignoring what I have tried very carefully to outline. THE UPGRADE SYSTEM I AM PROPOSING IS TO PROVIDE SMALL CONVENIENCE AND COSMETIC ADDITIONS THAT DO NOT EFFECT GAME PLAY, NOR PROVIDE UPGRADED USERS ANY BENEFITS, PRIVILEGES, OR ADVANTAGES OVER PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT 'PREMIUM'. [/quote] As for this, this is a pet collecting and breeding game, nearly everything in the game is purely cosmetic, a premium membership giving "only" cosmetic changes isn't unimportant, cosmetic changes matter a lot in this game as for a lot (if not most) players they are the whole point.
Hexxious wrote on 2017-03-03:
SherlockPleasant wrote on 2017-03-03:

praise ^^^^

This^

Oszs wrote:
ADDED: Let me reiterate, as many people seem to be completely ignoring what I have tried very carefully to outline. THE UPGRADE SYSTEM I AM PROPOSING IS TO PROVIDE SMALL CONVENIENCE AND COSMETIC ADDITIONS THAT DO NOT EFFECT GAME PLAY, NOR PROVIDE UPGRADED USERS ANY BENEFITS, PRIVILEGES, OR ADVANTAGES OVER PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT 'PREMIUM'.

As for this, this is a pet collecting and breeding game, nearly everything in the game is purely cosmetic, a premium membership giving "only" cosmetic changes isn't unimportant, cosmetic changes matter a lot in this game as for a lot (if not most) players they are the whole point.
tEwtpct.gifWV2VD4b.pngyoRZLpc.pngzG94Jt5.pngb8qjEOY.pngq9PcF0p.pngFLHsfAJ.png87jgBdZ.png8JHjuZG.pngPkMFYtF.pngDM58TaT.pngbe6Zt2m.png4EGSz48.png03krvWF.pngy1XO5ia.pngDr3zKMY.pngKgx1Oey.pngGh3Uv7j.png
Honestly I'd fork out for a premium account if I got a "bond with all familiars" button out of it.
Honestly I'd fork out for a premium account if I got a "bond with all familiars" button out of it.
I try to keep up with any pings, so if I haven't answered something you've said, please check that you've spelled my online handle correctly! :)

I am on FR time.
an ad removale subscription would be a-okay with me! I also wouldn't mind some small aesthetic benefits. maybe like lair skins that -everyone- could see, not just the buyer. If only the buyer could see them as other users have suggested, what's the fun in that?

perhaps they could also have a treasure subscription with less perks than a $ or gem subscription to sink some treasure that's building up, for economy sake
an ad removale subscription would be a-okay with me! I also wouldn't mind some small aesthetic benefits. maybe like lair skins that -everyone- could see, not just the buyer. If only the buyer could see them as other users have suggested, what's the fun in that?

perhaps they could also have a treasure subscription with less perks than a $ or gem subscription to sink some treasure that's building up, for economy sake
PNotEHd.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29