Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "Pasture" Area Outside of Lair
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Support! I do support the idea of locking breeding cooldowns, and from a lore perspective agree with hatchlings being unable to defend and feed themselves - and 5 days isn't that long a wait!
I also think @Prism had a lot of good ideas, and I'm inclined to agree about the dominance thing - wouldn't it be better for dominance and exalting and the economy and everything if you could stock up on hatchlings in advance..?

I'm another of those "dragon hoarders", and with dragons you've exalted being so unavailable (no easy way to go to their page unless you have a relative), it would be a nice way to "store" my dragons.
I think that, if you've stored a dragon for long enough and don't really "miss" it, exalting it might feel a bit easier. :)
Support! I do support the idea of locking breeding cooldowns, and from a lore perspective agree with hatchlings being unable to defend and feed themselves - and 5 days isn't that long a wait!
I also think @Prism had a lot of good ideas, and I'm inclined to agree about the dominance thing - wouldn't it be better for dominance and exalting and the economy and everything if you could stock up on hatchlings in advance..?

I'm another of those "dragon hoarders", and with dragons you've exalted being so unavailable (no easy way to go to their page unless you have a relative), it would be a nice way to "store" my dragons.
I think that, if you've stored a dragon for long enough and don't really "miss" it, exalting it might feel a bit easier. :)
tumblr-o4yu8g-UBh-N1uvtnbto1-400-2.png
Support.

I was considering something almost exactly like this. I think the only difference was that I was going to suggest a per-dragon fee for putting excess dragons into storage. As an example, a 20k fee would help ensure that it was being used to store dragons valuable to the owner and would discourage all but the most determined exalt hoarders... and really, if someone wants to pay a significant amount to hoard an exalt baby then I say let them.

Also if the fee happens each time it would prevent people from moving dragons in and out freely and using it as just extra, slightly more inconvenient layer space.
Support.

I was considering something almost exactly like this. I think the only difference was that I was going to suggest a per-dragon fee for putting excess dragons into storage. As an example, a 20k fee would help ensure that it was being used to store dragons valuable to the owner and would discourage all but the most determined exalt hoarders... and really, if someone wants to pay a significant amount to hoard an exalt baby then I say let them.

Also if the fee happens each time it would prevent people from moving dragons in and out freely and using it as just extra, slightly more inconvenient layer space.
I have a bunch of dragons that I'll never breed but they're too pretty to exalt. Support!
I have a bunch of dragons that I'll never breed but they're too pretty to exalt. Support!
2GSt8.gif xkEur.gif 2z20Y.gif xZpBq.gif 5ezRA.gif 72mQC.gif

tumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.png
All the support! I don't even care what form the extra space takes - a pasture, a holding pen, a permanent retirement lair - just please give me somewhere to store my dragons that I don't want to breed from but want to keep, in a way that stops them decimating my food stores and becoming more trouble than they're worth!
All the support! I don't even care what form the extra space takes - a pasture, a holding pen, a permanent retirement lair - just please give me somewhere to store my dragons that I don't want to breed from but want to keep, in a way that stops them decimating my food stores and becoming more trouble than they're worth!
Support. Optionally, could grow the pasture with treasure as well (tho with a much higher rate of space to treasure) or better yet: gain slot when you exalt. That gives exalting more purpose.
Support. Optionally, could grow the pasture with treasure as well (tho with a much higher rate of space to treasure) or better yet: gain slot when you exalt. That gives exalting more purpose.
7HydpTe.png jFhVofF.png
YES! I like this x.x'
YES! I like this x.x'
Support this way people don't have to deal with the tough decision and possible consequences of exalting dragons given as gifts or raffle prizes as they can keep them but not loose lairspace on dragons they have no use for.
Support this way people don't have to deal with the tough decision and possible consequences of exalting dragons given as gifts or raffle prizes as they can keep them but not loose lairspace on dragons they have no use for.
Support!
Support!
sQ35KLV.png
I think this is a neat idea and would like to see it in the future. My vote would be giving X number of pasture space per unlocked lair page. Something like 5 pasture spots per page.
I think this is a neat idea and would like to see it in the future. My vote would be giving X number of pasture space per unlocked lair page. Something like 5 pasture spots per page.
I still support this suggestion and wish it could be implemented. I have a number of dragons that I'm not breeding, or won't be breeding anytime soon(waiting to get them gened and scrolled first), so they're just sitting in my lair. There are also so many dragons in the AH with great colors that I would like to rescue, but can't. :(
I still support this suggestion and wish it could be implemented. I have a number of dragons that I'm not breeding, or won't be breeding anytime soon(waiting to get them gened and scrolled first), so they're just sitting in my lair. There are also so many dragons in the AH with great colors that I would like to rescue, but can't. :(
SQVdsFh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13