Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "Pasture" Area Outside of Lair
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Support if done correctly so it's not OP c:
[quote name="@Aurovere" date="2018-07-29 04:04:05" ] Support if done correctly so it's not OP c: [/quote] The admins have announced that they plan to introduce a hibernation den which would essentially serve this purpose. It was announced in the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2452352]5th anniversary announcement[/url].
@Aurovere wrote on 2018-07-29 04:04:05:
The admins have announced that they plan to introduce a hibernation den which would essentially serve this purpose. It was announced in the 5th anniversary announcement.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@DragonSage Oh cool! Now that you say that, I do recall hearing something about it. Maybe this thread should be locked, then?
@DragonSage Oh cool! Now that you say that, I do recall hearing something about it. Maybe this thread should be locked, then?
@Aurovere Locking threads is up to the mods, its possible they may leave these type threads open simply because all the mechanics of the hibernation den aren't known so discussion in these threads might influence the final form of the hibernation den
@Aurovere Locking threads is up to the mods, its possible they may leave these type threads open simply because all the mechanics of the hibernation den aren't known so discussion in these threads might influence the final form of the hibernation den
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@DragonSage Good point! Can't wait til they implement it, I've had so many pretty dragons that I would've liked to hang onto, but simply needed the lair space for breeding projects.
@DragonSage Good point! Can't wait til they implement it, I've had so many pretty dragons that I would've liked to hang onto, but simply needed the lair space for breeding projects.
it would best have limited space, perhaps five slots to pasture, as that is the amount of room you gain when you purchase an expansion
it would best have limited space, perhaps five slots to pasture, as that is the amount of room you gain when you purchase an expansion
the "reptilian" in my name only has one l
@TheReptilianOwl
We are already getting this - it's called a Hibernal Den!
@TheReptilianOwl
We are already getting this - it's called a Hibernal Den!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus ah, thats interesting, and cool
@Vendrus ah, thats interesting, and cool
the "reptilian" in my name only has one l
I like the hibernation idea myself- but personally I would use a different name?

If it is to share your dragons and save them and such- putting them in "Hibernation" seems like they are all just taking a nap.
I like the hibernation idea myself- but personally I would use a different name?

If it is to share your dragons and save them and such- putting them in "Hibernation" seems like they are all just taking a nap.
They/Them
Support!
Support!
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13