Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Paypal!
1 2
I would like to see FR add more forms of payment since paypal is the ONLY form that never accepts my card. If you could add just a regular payment method it would be much appreciated.

All caps title edited by @JCStitches in accordance with the Forum Code of Conduct.
I would like to see FR add more forms of payment since paypal is the ONLY form that never accepts my card. If you could add just a regular payment method it would be much appreciated.

All caps title edited by @JCStitches in accordance with the Forum Code of Conduct.
I agree. I am unable to use PayPal because me and my parents all share the same credit card and my dad already made a PayPal account with it, so neither me or my mom can make one.

I miss Google Checkout, and I can't understand why it was removed. It wasn't supposed to be retired until November. I know it was having problems a few days before they removed it. An explanation of what happened from the admins would be nice.
I agree. I am unable to use PayPal because me and my parents all share the same credit card and my dad already made a PayPal account with it, so neither me or my mom can make one.

I miss Google Checkout, and I can't understand why it was removed. It wasn't supposed to be retired until November. I know it was having problems a few days before they removed it. An explanation of what happened from the admins would be nice.
oqllpxA.gifX4235Xn.gif
I think a special FR card would be cool, y'know like the ones that you can buy at the grocery? But I dunno how much money that would cost to make and how beneficial it would be. I'd have to borrow my brother's PayPal if I wanted to pour cash into FR (couldn't get PayPal to work for me).
I think a special FR card would be cool, y'know like the ones that you can buy at the grocery? But I dunno how much money that would cost to make and how beneficial it would be. I'd have to borrow my brother's PayPal if I wanted to pour cash into FR (couldn't get PayPal to work for me).

6zmNmxp.gif
Nice to know i'm not the only one. When i tried making my paypal account i needed ANOTHER card to complete the payment. i didn't understand why i couldn't use the one i made the account with.
Nice to know i'm not the only one. When i tried making my paypal account i needed ANOTHER card to complete the payment. i didn't understand why i couldn't use the one i made the account with.
this thread needed to be revitalized..
when i used search function there were 271 threads on this, so i picked the oldest one..
my opinion is more options for buying gems would help the players to support this game, plus in some of the threads, people were having issues getting paypal to work..
best if there were more options available
this thread needed to be revitalized..
when i used search function there were 271 threads on this, so i picked the oldest one..
my opinion is more options for buying gems would help the players to support this game, plus in some of the threads, people were having issues getting paypal to work..
best if there were more options available
@jenboursaw I believe the reasons they haven't already done this is because of security and also cost. It wouldn't matter if they added a method only one person can use if it costs them 10$ per month to have it and the person only ever buys 10$ worth of gems per year :3 I definitely would love to see more options when the staff feels they can do it. Also, in the future, it's probably best to choose the most recent thread as it is more likely to be relevant to now, rather than the oldest one ^^
@jenboursaw I believe the reasons they haven't already done this is because of security and also cost. It wouldn't matter if they added a method only one person can use if it costs them 10$ per month to have it and the person only ever buys 10$ worth of gems per year :3 I definitely would love to see more options when the staff feels they can do it. Also, in the future, it's probably best to choose the most recent thread as it is more likely to be relevant to now, rather than the oldest one ^^
cPW6H3E.png
@PrinceRaven good points all tyvm
also in a quick skim newest post was a few weeks ago.. i just figured its an ongoing issue/request so might be worth taking new opinions? idk.. just thought it was a smart choice showing its been begged for since FR started operation.. with no mod or dev answers..
@PrinceRaven good points all tyvm
also in a quick skim newest post was a few weeks ago.. i just figured its an ongoing issue/request so might be worth taking new opinions? idk.. just thought it was a smart choice showing its been begged for since FR started operation.. with no mod or dev answers..
@jenboursaw
I think the mods and devs try and take a hands off approach to suggestion threads. May be worth asking in the ask the team thread if there will be a new way added ever
@jenboursaw
I think the mods and devs try and take a hands off approach to suggestion threads. May be worth asking in the ask the team thread if there will be a new way added ever
1L5TGl1.pngjn0pAcU.pngNVgCjtR.pngghAVYGe.pngx3J6SUS.png
@Jenboursaw

As MythNomer says, you will very RARELY see a mod or admin answer a suggestion. They don't want to stifle discussion and they don't want to have a conflict where one might say it is going to be discussed, which, in the users eyes, gets turned into 'They are doing it!'. The admins might ultimately decide not to do it, but by that time everyone thinks it is going to be done. Nor do they want to definitively rule out a suggestion when later on they might decide to implement it.

Edit: Also, it is usually best to either pick the longest thread or a newer thread when reviving topics because those are usually the ones that are still relevant. While this particular thread is still relevant, many times what is being discussed has been implemented or an alternative has been.

For the actual suggestion I think that more ways would be good, but I am sure there are reasons they haven't added anymore. So, asking in the 'Ask the Team' thread might be the best way to get an answer.
@Jenboursaw

As MythNomer says, you will very RARELY see a mod or admin answer a suggestion. They don't want to stifle discussion and they don't want to have a conflict where one might say it is going to be discussed, which, in the users eyes, gets turned into 'They are doing it!'. The admins might ultimately decide not to do it, but by that time everyone thinks it is going to be done. Nor do they want to definitively rule out a suggestion when later on they might decide to implement it.

Edit: Also, it is usually best to either pick the longest thread or a newer thread when reviving topics because those are usually the ones that are still relevant. While this particular thread is still relevant, many times what is being discussed has been implemented or an alternative has been.

For the actual suggestion I think that more ways would be good, but I am sure there are reasons they haven't added anymore. So, asking in the 'Ask the Team' thread might be the best way to get an answer.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
@Jemadar again very good points and tyvm <3

so in your opinion i shouldve included links to each and every thread/comment regarding this? i mean to be proper about it?

o hmm asking the team thread? wasnt aware of this type, but for now just would be curious if there is anyone who wouldnt want this to be available should the devs consider it?
@Jemadar again very good points and tyvm <3

so in your opinion i shouldve included links to each and every thread/comment regarding this? i mean to be proper about it?

o hmm asking the team thread? wasnt aware of this type, but for now just would be curious if there is anyone who wouldnt want this to be available should the devs consider it?
1 2