Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Gender Change Scroll?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
Support!!
Support!!
support!
support!
N4jU09r.png
awesome idea. we need some gender changing scrolls.
awesome idea. we need some gender changing scrolls.
Definite support for this.
Definite support for this.
No to this for reasons stated in the millions of other threads like this out there.
No to this for reasons stated in the millions of other threads like this out there.
ohh i want this as well! see i have one dragon that i really adore in female form and i hoped that a scroll or something might exist. But gosh yes! i agree!
ohh i want this as well! see i have one dragon that i really adore in female form and i hoped that a scroll or something might exist. But gosh yes! i agree!
No support.
No support.
rotyou_zpsdd94a7ce.jpg
No support for reasons stated before me.
No support for reasons stated before me.
kpBHZdf.gif lIfS9Um.png DQCsQbQ.gif
I really like this idea. Specially since I'm trying to get a male dragon with certain colors and every dragon born with those colors is a female. I would really love this scroll. It could only be applied to hatchlings or adult dragons who have not yet bred.
I really like this idea. Specially since I'm trying to get a male dragon with certain colors and every dragon born with those colors is a female. I would really love this scroll. It could only be applied to hatchlings or adult dragons who have not yet bred.
"I killed two angels this week. My brothers. I´m hunted. I rebelled and I did it - all of it - for you. And you failed. You and your brother destroyed the world. And I lost everything for nothing. So keep your opinions to yourself." Castiel
Support. I could breed things i really want to breed but cant because of limitations.
Support. I could breed things i really want to breed but cant because of limitations.
tumblr_opqe7gKaZ71vuqmydo1_250.gif visual representation of me dodging drama on these forums
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30