Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Gender Change Scroll?
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30
YES!! I've been wanting this to happen for ages! I was looking for a dragon with specific genes/colors once, and I found one, but it was the wrong gender. I thought "what if I could just change that?" It would be a great idea.
YES!! I've been wanting this to happen for ages! I was looking for a dragon with specific genes/colors once, and I found one, but it was the wrong gender. I thought "what if I could just change that?" It would be a great idea.
j2eOZzr.gifj2eOZzr.gifj2eOZzr.gifj2eOZzr.gifj2eOZzr.gifj2eOZzr.gif
No support. It takes away the challenge from the breeding aspect of the game, and besides, you can simply work for that dragon by selecting two dragons and breeding, and breeding..
No support. It takes away the challenge from the breeding aspect of the game, and besides, you can simply work for that dragon by selecting two dragons and breeding, and breeding..
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
I support this idea! Especially since some dragons look better as a certain gender (in my opinion).
I support this idea! Especially since some dragons look better as a certain gender (in my opinion).
I support this if there are some limitations put in place

1: A dragon that has been bred can't be changed to the opposite sex, so whatever code is there for that just stays the same no need to make changes to it.
2: Only dragons that have no offspring can be sex changed, once the dragon has been bred you can't do it again. Basically going along with point 1 and voiding the whole "sex changing dragons on a whim to mass produce hatchlings" point, though i doubt that would be even possible since breeding cool downs are still a thing and as far as i know there is no way to make dragons RTB just like that. Unless the scroll of maturity does so but i don't think it does?

As for the "it makes things too easy" thing...yeah....FR doesn't have a difficulty level, there is no "hardcore mode" to fR or whatever, the game is only as difficult as you personaly make it. and as someone mentioned if they were to introduce something like that you wouldn't have to use it, you can continue playing on without any concern in the world.

Yes, it can be fun breeding for that perfect dragon you want, but at some point of many fails fun becomes just plain frustration, some people opt for buying the perfect dragon on the auction house but that sadly isn't always an option.

And to basically tell people to play the game exactly the same way you do, sounds rather selfish to me
I support this if there are some limitations put in place

1: A dragon that has been bred can't be changed to the opposite sex, so whatever code is there for that just stays the same no need to make changes to it.
2: Only dragons that have no offspring can be sex changed, once the dragon has been bred you can't do it again. Basically going along with point 1 and voiding the whole "sex changing dragons on a whim to mass produce hatchlings" point, though i doubt that would be even possible since breeding cool downs are still a thing and as far as i know there is no way to make dragons RTB just like that. Unless the scroll of maturity does so but i don't think it does?

As for the "it makes things too easy" thing...yeah....FR doesn't have a difficulty level, there is no "hardcore mode" to fR or whatever, the game is only as difficult as you personaly make it. and as someone mentioned if they were to introduce something like that you wouldn't have to use it, you can continue playing on without any concern in the world.

Yes, it can be fun breeding for that perfect dragon you want, but at some point of many fails fun becomes just plain frustration, some people opt for buying the perfect dragon on the auction house but that sadly isn't always an option.

And to basically tell people to play the game exactly the same way you do, sounds rather selfish to me
DVcXRyP.png
Oops, posted basically the same thing on a new thread XD Oh well, yes i agree! We could totally use this. And about the parent/hatchling thing, we can totally just be able to use this scroll on dragon that dont have any offspring or just hatchlings. Im totally with this idea!
Oops, posted basically the same thing on a new thread XD Oh well, yes i agree! We could totally use this. And about the parent/hatchling thing, we can totally just be able to use this scroll on dragon that dont have any offspring or just hatchlings. Im totally with this idea!
tM8OC5g.png hello! my name is volk
designer • FRT+10 • eng/rus

† about me † toyhouse
galleryartshop
As much of a handy thing as that would be — no support.
It's a breeding game for a reason. We can't have a specific color change scroll for obvious reasons, so why should we have this one? Useful, indeed. But it would take away from the game much more than it would give.

Also, I feel like the admins have already stated their "No" regarding this topic in one of the Weekly Q&As? I can't recall for sure.
As much of a handy thing as that would be — no support.
It's a breeding game for a reason. We can't have a specific color change scroll for obvious reasons, so why should we have this one? Useful, indeed. But it would take away from the game much more than it would give.

Also, I feel like the admins have already stated their "No" regarding this topic in one of the Weekly Q&As? I can't recall for sure.
dGVSNyM.png
@Ursaw [quote]Also, I feel like the admins have already stated their "No" regarding this topic in one of the Weekly Q&As? I can't recall for sure. [/quote] No, they have not: [quote]We have [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1327998/140#post_14053784]no plans[/url] to release an item like this.[/quote] They have previously stated "we have no plans to release an item like this" for items that have later been added to the game, [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/1182524#post_6082154]such as certain familiars[/url]. It just means it's not planned for now, but that could always change.
@Ursaw
Quote:

No, they have not:
Quote:
We have no plans to release an item like this.

They have previously stated "we have no plans to release an item like this" for items that have later been added to the game, such as certain familiars. It just means it's not planned for now, but that could always change.
@Vely
Ah, thank you for the clarification! The more you know.
@Vely
Ah, thank you for the clarification! The more you know.
dGVSNyM.png
Support! In full agreement under the terms of 'can only be used on unbred dragons' which would preserve established lineage. Age shouldn't matter, so long as the dragon doesn't have offspring.
Support! In full agreement under the terms of 'can only be used on unbred dragons' which would preserve established lineage. Age shouldn't matter, so long as the dragon doesn't have offspring.
_________________________________________ O c h i b a
fr time +1 (MST)
she/her • they/them
Lightning to Ice
Wishlist (Nunivak's bio)
rbI5hqT.pngRCrtb7I.pngR79bmFN.pngDYnd7sf.pngrSIsbJn.png8GB0qBO.pngaFt0thR.png
RskN6mH.png
I support.

Wouldn't mind having limitatios such as you can only breed change a baby or can't breed change a dragon that has bred before.

Mainly because I have many dragons I have bred or found that would be perfect for a certain dragon as a mate. Happens all the time! It might be me being lazy but when I've tried month after month for a certain Imperial and it turns out to have the right genes and colors, but can't be used as I intended because of the gender, I get a bit frustrated.

I feel it'd be worth saving up for if the price was pretty high, too. I think it'd probably be in the Gem Marketplace, and even turn out to be one of those scrolls that you can never get because of the scarcity. Still, I'd buy.

I don't know, I'm not really good at the opinion thing but when I think of things that I'd love to see on the site, that's number one (On a very short list, I might add. I love this place.)
I support.

Wouldn't mind having limitatios such as you can only breed change a baby or can't breed change a dragon that has bred before.

Mainly because I have many dragons I have bred or found that would be perfect for a certain dragon as a mate. Happens all the time! It might be me being lazy but when I've tried month after month for a certain Imperial and it turns out to have the right genes and colors, but can't be used as I intended because of the gender, I get a bit frustrated.

I feel it'd be worth saving up for if the price was pretty high, too. I think it'd probably be in the Gem Marketplace, and even turn out to be one of those scrolls that you can never get because of the scarcity. Still, I'd buy.

I don't know, I'm not really good at the opinion thing but when I think of things that I'd love to see on the site, that's number one (On a very short list, I might add. I love this place.)
lobx30c.jpg
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30