Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Secondary Gene Suggestions
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 63 64
[quote name="Cutiepaws" date="2019-07-03 06:51:25" ] Woven - makes the dragons' wings get a weave pattern. The wings are still intact, just like Capsule this gene is an optical illusion. This gene would be nice for making dragons that look like plushies, which works in all colours. [/quote] This as well. Perfect. Think of the LORE :000
Cutiepaws wrote on 2019-07-03 06:51:25:
Woven - makes the dragons' wings get a weave pattern.

The wings are still intact, just like Capsule this gene is an optical illusion. This gene would be nice for making dragons that look like plushies, which works in all colours.
This as well. Perfect. Think of the LORE :000
VGxuHXT.png
A gem gene, that looks like embedded gems into the wings.the base colour would be the opposite of the colour that the secondary is, then there would be the actual colour for the gems
A gem gene, that looks like embedded gems into the wings.the base colour would be the opposite of the colour that the secondary is, then there would be the actual colour for the gems
"Papercut" genes: they give the dragon a papel picado - esque texture, and perhaps would have different cut-out patterns for each color (although they would still be cohesive looking in any combination). [img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91QpmrWjdpL._SX425_.jpg[/img] I feel that this could also work as a primary gene but a secondary on the wings fits the theme more I guess. It could also be a tert if it were just cut-outs based on the theme of the color (like still keep the original primary and secondary genes colors and patterns intact, just have them look cut out into patterns). That might be kind of a mess though and I like it better as secondary
"Papercut" genes: they give the dragon a papel picado - esque texture, and perhaps would have different cut-out patterns for each color (although they would still be cohesive looking in any combination). 91QpmrWjdpL._SX425_.jpg
I feel that this could also work as a primary gene but a secondary on the wings fits the theme more I guess. It could also be a tert if it were just cut-outs based on the theme of the color (like still keep the original primary and secondary genes colors and patterns intact, just have them look cut out into patterns). That might be kind of a mess though and I like it better as secondary

bannerart_2021.png
paint, constelation, and alloy mimicgenes for gaolers?
paint, constelation, and alloy mimicgenes for gaolers?
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
I really really want to see Mosaic and Breakup on modern breeds, I don't want to clog up my lair with Gaolers just because I love those two genes so much. UNLESS....those genes will be available on other Ancient breeds too.
I really really want to see Mosaic and Breakup on modern breeds, I don't want to clog up my lair with Gaolers just because I love those two genes so much. UNLESS....those genes will be available on other Ancient breeds too.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Bamboo Shampoo pls?
Bamboo Shampoo pls?
[quote name="Pacack" date="2018-08-06 10:50:09" ] What about a gene that mimics stained glass? [img]https://baralitekonst.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/c3a5sa-maria-hermansson-stained-glass-wings-white.jpg[/img] [img]https://img.etsystatic.com/il/2f9a54/911222008/il_fullxfull.911222008_sz5a.jpg[/img] [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/dce1/i/2012/099/0/c/crimson_dragon___stained_glass_by_belinofente-d4viex0.jpg[/img] [/quote] YEEEEESS!!!! [emoji=pearlcatcher love size=2]
Pacack wrote on 2018-08-06 10:50:09:
What about a gene that mimics stained glass?

c3a5sa-maria-hermansson-stained-glass-wings-white.jpg
il_fullxfull.911222008_sz5a.jpg
crimson_dragon___stained_glass_by_belinofente-d4viex0.jpg
YEEEEESS!!!!
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
This is more of an ancient breed gene suggestion(and possibly better suited for a tertiary gene but as its focusing on the wings I thought it fit in as a secondary gene), but I'd love a secondary gene that would make the wings appear larger, like the wings are being displayed by that particular individual
This is more of an ancient breed gene suggestion(and possibly better suited for a tertiary gene but as its focusing on the wings I thought it fit in as a secondary gene), but I'd love a secondary gene that would make the wings appear larger, like the wings are being displayed by that particular individual
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
We should have one that ombrés into the third color
sReBJoC.png0f820ed4-372f-11ea-9739-ef7cb34031b1.gif ebfdac0f-372e-11ea-ab14-ef7cb34031b1.gif
sReBJoC.png0f820ed4-372f-11ea-9739-ef7cb34031b1.gif ebfdac0f-372e-11ea-ab14-ef7cb34031b1.gif
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 63 64