Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Primary Gene Suggestions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 193 194
Fawn spots across the neck/spine/hind end?
Fawn spots across the neck/spine/hind end?
HoSUf2P.png
A spiral sunburst emanating from the chest, moving outwards across the dragon.
A spiral sunburst emanating from the chest, moving outwards across the dragon.
I support Python/Giraffe/Fawn thus far XD. Or diamondback even? Like the rattlesnake?

Wish there was a suggest a tertiary thread...I was thinking of a forehead pearl, or 'focus' pearl and I didn't want to forget mentioning it.
I support Python/Giraffe/Fawn thus far XD. Or diamondback even? Like the rattlesnake?

Wish there was a suggest a tertiary thread...I was thinking of a forehead pearl, or 'focus' pearl and I didn't want to forget mentioning it.
HoSUf2P.png
Perhaps genes based off the elemental dragons themselves? I'm not sure what to do for each one, but maybe, for example, a water gene might cause gills and coral growths or barnacles on the skin/body of the dragon. A nature gene might cause bark-like growth/knobs/leaves/barbs/thorns or something similar. The ones already given about snake/giraffes/fawn inspirations so far are great as well, I think, pattern wise. Could have a barbed quills growth design like a porcupine, or labyrinth-like patterns like certain types of pufferfish.

Don't know if any of this helps but there are a few ideas. :D
Perhaps genes based off the elemental dragons themselves? I'm not sure what to do for each one, but maybe, for example, a water gene might cause gills and coral growths or barnacles on the skin/body of the dragon. A nature gene might cause bark-like growth/knobs/leaves/barbs/thorns or something similar. The ones already given about snake/giraffes/fawn inspirations so far are great as well, I think, pattern wise. Could have a barbed quills growth design like a porcupine, or labyrinth-like patterns like certain types of pufferfish.

Don't know if any of this helps but there are a few ideas. :D
I think a more jagged tiger/stripe variation would look nice. =D

or markings that look kind of like vines/veins across the body
I think a more jagged tiger/stripe variation would look nice. =D

or markings that look kind of like vines/veins across the body
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
I'd love to see a scars/battle damage gene. There are a few apparel scars, but I was thinking something a bit more obvious rather than piecemeal, for those grizzled dragons that have spent their lives in the coliseum.

I also support a deer gene, for obvious reasons.
I'd love to see a scars/battle damage gene. There are a few apparel scars, but I was thinking something a bit more obvious rather than piecemeal, for those grizzled dragons that have spent their lives in the coliseum.

I also support a deer gene, for obvious reasons.
@Cathal
YES! I totally would love to see that! Especially leaves like the nature dragon god xD
Or the wings like fire!

Still working out the differences between genes & skins here xD
@Cathal
YES! I totally would love to see that! Especially leaves like the nature dragon god xD
Or the wings like fire!

Still working out the differences between genes & skins here xD
I am highly in support of the Leopard Spots and Giraffe suggestions.
I am highly in support of the Leopard Spots and Giraffe suggestions.
Fur? Fuzzy dragons! I don't know it just poped in my head.
Fur? Fuzzy dragons! I don't know it just poped in my head.
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.png2kxSxyM3.giftumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png

Gene: Piebald
Image url: http://*******.com/kxespfq
Notes: There are so many variations, piebald snakes can be really beautiful.

Gene: Clouded Leopard
Image: http://www.maniacworld.com/Clouded-Leopard.jpg

Gene: Piebald
Image url: http://*******.com/kxespfq
Notes: There are so many variations, piebald snakes can be really beautiful.

Gene: Clouded Leopard
Image: http://www.maniacworld.com/Clouded-Leopard.jpg

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 193 194