Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Primary Gene Suggestions
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 ... 194 195
[quote name="Lipa" date="2019-06-21 14:50:02" ] [quote name="Lichtdrache" date="2019-06-21 05:26:26" ] How about this: [b]fish scales[/b]! Displayed on a Tundra because they are the least scaly regular breed. I really want a primary gene that doesn't darken the base colors, but shifts the hue instead. Similar to Iridescent. Depending on the color, it can be more or less vibrant and contrasting. Here are Auburn, Spearmint, Ultramarine and Pistachio. [center][img]https://imgur.com/3I1ygnL.png[/img][/center] [/quote] I think this could be a great gene for other dragons in general as well.(I don't know how/have an editing program to do this to other dragons to find out, but I think this is a great idea for a gene!) [/quote] i want it!!!
Lipa wrote on 2019-06-21 14:50:02:
Lichtdrache wrote on 2019-06-21 05:26:26:
How about this: fish scales! Displayed on a Tundra because they are the least scaly regular breed. I really want a primary gene that doesn't darken the base colors, but shifts the hue instead. Similar to Iridescent. Depending on the color, it can be more or less vibrant and contrasting. Here are Auburn, Spearmint, Ultramarine and Pistachio.
3I1ygnL.png

I think this could be a great gene for other dragons in general as well.(I don't know how/have an editing program to do this to other dragons to find out, but I think this is a great idea for a gene!)
i want it!!!
He/They
maybe a gene looks like its pattern? [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/595685841825824788/596623933181132800/8.png[/img]
maybe a gene looks like its pattern?

8.png
He/They
[quote name="BayoDino" date="2019-07-05 05:43:46" ] maybe a gene looks like its pattern? [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/595685841825824788/596623933181132800/8.png[/img] [/quote] That looks very cool and I support! Also support for Dun and Equus and Temple and Glyph. And the fish scales.
BayoDino wrote on 2019-07-05 05:43:46:
maybe a gene looks like its pattern?

8.png

That looks very cool and I support!

Also support for Dun and Equus and Temple and Glyph.
And the fish scales.
• Call me Dawn or Shadow
• She/Her
• Please ping me if you need me :]
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
Talking about fish, can we get more natural primary and secondary genes that resemble fish markings? For example, the flying gurnard and a juvenile flying fish [img]https://images.fineartamerica.com/images/artworkimages/mediumlarge/1/flying-gurnard-on-sand-in-carribean-sea-karen-doody.jpg[/img] [img]https://img1.whatsthatfish.com/unsafe/810x540/image.whatsthatfish.com/original/022018/aZ5TC3q59v.jpg[/img]
Talking about fish, can we get more natural primary and secondary genes that resemble fish markings? For example, the flying gurnard and a juvenile flying fish

flying-gurnard-on-sand-in-carribean-sea-karen-doody.jpg
aZ5TC3q59v.jpg
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Lipa" date="2019-06-21 14:50:02" ] [quote name="Lichtdrache" date="2019-06-21 05:26:26" ] How about this: [b]fish scales[/b]! Displayed on a Tundra because they are the least scaly regular breed. I really want a primary gene that doesn't darken the base colors, but shifts the hue instead. Similar to Iridescent. Depending on the color, it can be more or less vibrant and contrasting. Here are Auburn, Spearmint, Ultramarine and Pistachio. [center][img]https://imgur.com/3I1ygnL.png[/img][/center] [/quote] I think this could be a great gene for other dragons in general as well.(I don't know how/have an editing program to do this to other dragons to find out, but I think this is a great idea for a gene!) [/quote] I would die for this. Total support
How about this: fish scales! Displayed on a Tundra because they are the least scaly regular breed. I really want a primary gene that doesn't darken the base colors, but shifts the hue instead. Similar to Iridescent. Depending on the color, it can be more or less vibrant and contrasting. Here are Auburn, Spearmint, Ultramarine and Pistachio.
3I1ygnL.png

I think this could be a great gene for other dragons in general as well.(I don't know how/have an editing program to do this to other dragons to find out, but I think this is a great idea for a gene!)
I would die for this. Total support
VGxuHXT.png
[quote name="Atlawas" date="2019-06-12 16:55:59" ] [quote name="itsThirteen" date="2019-06-01 02:18:16" ] [quote name="Zaviei" date="2018-12-27 11:53:15" ] [quote name="CATASTIC" date="2018-04-10 16:05:49" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/t87cCUK.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JErfdKf.png[/img] Primary Name: Temple Secondary Name: Glyph I don't know if it should be a treasure or gem gene-but maybe if it is made, and polished up-then it might be more clear. I also don't know how the colors might work-maybe it could glow? Or have gradients? Anyways-these genes are kind of based off of magical runes, the runes gene, the light nymph, and Aztec square spiral type things. (@CATASTIC pinging myself so I know when people quote me owo) [/quote] Wow, a lot of people quoted the hell out of this post. But I have to admit, it's neat! I'd love to have a dragon like that. [/quote] [/quote] OH I would LOVE to see something like this!! [/quote] I feel like this is kind of busy and would not work with many terts, but I definitely like the idea
Atlawas wrote on 2019-06-12 16:55:59:
itsThirteen wrote on 2019-06-01 02:18:16:
Zaviei wrote on 2018-12-27 11:53:15:
CATASTIC wrote on 2018-04-10 16:05:49:
t87cCUK.png
JErfdKf.png
Primary Name: Temple
Secondary Name: Glyph
I don't know if it should be a treasure or gem gene-but maybe if it is made, and polished up-then it might be more clear. I also don't know how the colors might work-maybe it could glow? Or have gradients? Anyways-these genes are kind of based off of magical runes, the runes gene, the light nymph, and Aztec square spiral type things.
(@CATASTIC pinging myself so I know when people quote me owo)

Wow, a lot of people quoted the hell out of this post. But I have to admit, it's neat! I'd love to have a dragon like that.

OH I would LOVE to see something like this!!
I feel like this is kind of busy and would not work with many terts, but I definitely like the idea
VGxuHXT.png
Maybe something like a blend of crackle and smoke? I like the idea of a more smoother crackle, with a less protruding bits and fewer tendrils. Like from the movie Venom when Venom was starting to cover Eddie. You could even add a bit of multi-coloredness to it with colors fading in and out of each other
Maybe something like a blend of crackle and smoke? I like the idea of a more smoother crackle, with a less protruding bits and fewer tendrils. Like from the movie Venom when Venom was starting to cover Eddie. You could even add a bit of multi-coloredness to it with colors fading in and out of each other
18.jpg
[quote name="Lipa" date="2019-06-21 14:50:02" ] [quote name="Lichtdrache" date="2019-06-21 05:26:26" ] How about this: [b]fish scales[/b]! Displayed on a Tundra because they are the least scaly regular breed. I really want a primary gene that doesn't darken the base colors, but shifts the hue instead. Similar to Iridescent. Depending on the color, it can be more or less vibrant and contrasting. Here are Auburn, Spearmint, Ultramarine and Pistachio. [center][img]https://imgur.com/3I1ygnL.png[/img][/center] [/quote] I think this could be a great gene for other dragons in general as well.(I don't know how/have an editing program to do this to other dragons to find out, but I think this is a great idea for a gene!) [/quote] This would be a beautiful gene to have! I would like to see it c:
3I1ygnL.png

This would be a beautiful gene to have! I would like to see it c:
1565535886176.png
A hairless primary and secondary gene for gaolers

No fur, naked like a sphinx cat

I feel the need for mole rat babbies

derg0.jpgderg1.jpgderg2.jpgderg3.jpgderg4.jpg
[quote name="Annobethal" date="2019-07-21 11:47:09" ] A hairless primary and secondary gene for gaolers No fur, naked like a sphinx cat I feel the need for mole rat babbies [/quote] lol yes
Annobethal wrote on 2019-07-21 11:47:09:

lol yes
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 ... 194 195