Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Account locking
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31
Perhaps not the locking.. But what about being able to put your dragons on vacation or some sort of expedition?

On Neopets you have the Neolodge, which keeps your pets fed and happy for 29 days. Since dragons can't fit in buildings (and it would just be silly), we wouldn't have a lodge per say.. But something that does sort of the same thing!
The longer the stay the more treasure it costs.

o3o But either way, bumping this thread because something along the lines of locking and what not might be nice.

EDIT: Wow. Excuse me. I for some reason didn't notice how many posts this thread had. So if this has already been mentioned, forgive me xD!

*Slinks away*
Perhaps not the locking.. But what about being able to put your dragons on vacation or some sort of expedition?

On Neopets you have the Neolodge, which keeps your pets fed and happy for 29 days. Since dragons can't fit in buildings (and it would just be silly), we wouldn't have a lodge per say.. But something that does sort of the same thing!
The longer the stay the more treasure it costs.

o3o But either way, bumping this thread because something along the lines of locking and what not might be nice.

EDIT: Wow. Excuse me. I for some reason didn't notice how many posts this thread had. So if this has already been mentioned, forgive me xD!

*Slinks away*
TOW2n3q.png
I was thinking the same thing, but what came to mind was Neopet's hotel idea, where for a fee, your dragons can get fed each day.
Maybe not for a BIG fee, but maybe a small 10 gold fee, one dragon is fed each day.
But I like the vacation mode idea.
Especially since I have a friend who gets grounded a lot, and her dragons need feeding, and my own family goes on vacations every summer to Oregon, to my grandparent's house that.. doesnt havee the best signal, and we can often spend 12 hours on the road if we try making the drive in one day.

Maybe a Vacation mode, that can be activated with a quick log in, but there is a LIMIT to how long you can be on vacation mode (Like maybe a month or two) before you have to have a day where you go in and do everyhing manually, and then the NEXT day you can go on vacation mode again
It'll discourage people from exploiting it if they quit
I was thinking the same thing, but what came to mind was Neopet's hotel idea, where for a fee, your dragons can get fed each day.
Maybe not for a BIG fee, but maybe a small 10 gold fee, one dragon is fed each day.
But I like the vacation mode idea.
Especially since I have a friend who gets grounded a lot, and her dragons need feeding, and my own family goes on vacations every summer to Oregon, to my grandparent's house that.. doesnt havee the best signal, and we can often spend 12 hours on the road if we try making the drive in one day.

Maybe a Vacation mode, that can be activated with a quick log in, but there is a LIMIT to how long you can be on vacation mode (Like maybe a month or two) before you have to have a day where you go in and do everyhing manually, and then the NEXT day you can go on vacation mode again
It'll discourage people from exploiting it if they quit
Support !!

Totaly agree with the idea of a vacation mode.
So for an amount for money per day/dragon (got discount for many dragon ^^) they can be fed everyday (and in my dreamz, be trained too ^^)
Support !!

Totaly agree with the idea of a vacation mode.
So for an amount for money per day/dragon (got discount for many dragon ^^) they can be fed everyday (and in my dreamz, be trained too ^^)
ZNhRsiG.png
When we still had egg rot I had to be without internet for about 4 days. A lock or vacation mode would be so nice. I wouldn't even mind if it required treasure to activate.
When we still had egg rot I had to be without internet for about 4 days. A lock or vacation mode would be so nice. I wouldn't even mind if it required treasure to activate.
I'm back but don't remember anything...
Definitely in support of this!
Definitely in support of this!
Support! I would love to have this feature given that my family travel a lot XD
Support! I would love to have this feature given that my family travel a lot XD
Tn4aWhc.png
I support the idea! We would need to create a more detailed version of it, however! ^_^
I support the idea! We would need to create a more detailed version of it, however! ^_^
I play a dog breeding sim from time to time that has this option. You can lock your kennel and just wander off for however long you like, but if you come back and unlock, you can't lock any of your dogs again that day.

I support the idea for this feature, but I don't think there should be a min or max time you can or have to use it for. It shouldn't cost any treasure to use, and as long as your dragons are happy and healthy when you locked, I don't see a reason to lose the well-fed bonus, it just won't accumulate while you're gone, your account will be temporarily frozen after all, like a save-game when you turn the console off. And if you unlock, you cannot re-lock your account that day.
I play a dog breeding sim from time to time that has this option. You can lock your kennel and just wander off for however long you like, but if you come back and unlock, you can't lock any of your dogs again that day.

I support the idea for this feature, but I don't think there should be a min or max time you can or have to use it for. It shouldn't cost any treasure to use, and as long as your dragons are happy and healthy when you locked, I don't see a reason to lose the well-fed bonus, it just won't accumulate while you're gone, your account will be temporarily frozen after all, like a save-game when you turn the console off. And if you unlock, you cannot re-lock your account that day.
Art and Design
www.facebook.com/thelittleblackcatcompany
I support this idea :u sounds cool.
I support this idea :u sounds cool.
pJ327EZ.png
NEED THIS. I will be out of town next week -- wish it could magically appear before then! But this has to be a common thing; I know I'm not the only one that goes out of town and ends up in a place where I can't access the game. I'm super sad but I'll probably be missing out on breeding and have to re-earn the bonus.
NEED THIS. I will be out of town next week -- wish it could magically appear before then! But this has to be a common thing; I know I'm not the only one that goes out of town and ends up in a place where I can't access the game. I'm super sad but I'll probably be missing out on breeding and have to re-earn the bonus.
xxx. THRICE AS NICE .xxx
triple color tg hatchery - several colors available!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31