Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Account locking
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
Not sure if this has been suggested elsewhere, but I've surfed through a few different threads to be sure.

In any case, this thought popped into my head because I'll be leaving for vacation for a couple weeks in August, and thought- it will really suck to come back to a hoard of starving dragons, and whatnot.

So I thought if maybe (unless it's already been implemented and I can't find it), there could be an option to lock your Lair or account as a whole so that no dragons age, and no dragons grow hungry etc. To stop people from doing this daily to cheat in regards to the never growing hungry thing, it could have a 3 day cooldown or something along those lines.

Opinions?
Not sure if this has been suggested elsewhere, but I've surfed through a few different threads to be sure.

In any case, this thought popped into my head because I'll be leaving for vacation for a couple weeks in August, and thought- it will really suck to come back to a hoard of starving dragons, and whatnot.

So I thought if maybe (unless it's already been implemented and I can't find it), there could be an option to lock your Lair or account as a whole so that no dragons age, and no dragons grow hungry etc. To stop people from doing this daily to cheat in regards to the never growing hungry thing, it could have a 3 day cooldown or something along those lines.

Opinions?
I want this feature because I don't want them to be starving and unhappy if I am in the hospital or on vacation or something.
I want this feature because I don't want them to be starving and unhappy if I am in the hospital or on vacation or something.
MuwAAse.png
Support. This would be a very nice feature to have, and it should be pretty easy to make sure it's not exploitable.
Support. This would be a very nice feature to have, and it should be pretty easy to make sure it's not exploitable.
Support! Partly as well because you'd lose the bonus while you were away, and those extra five gathering turns actually make a bit of difference to me.
Support! Partly as well because you'd lose the bonus while you were away, and those extra five gathering turns actually make a bit of difference to me.
Im currently on vacation and have to ge on a mobile device every day to tend to my dragons. This is very much needed!

Supppooorrrttt
Im currently on vacation and have to ge on a mobile device every day to tend to my dragons. This is very much needed!

Supppooorrrttt
I've seen similar suggestions already, but I still support the idea.
I've seen similar suggestions already, but I still support the idea.
LD9gQsp.png
Ping me if you need me.
I support! Going camping soon and I'd hate to loose my happiness benefits.
I support! Going camping soon and I'd hate to loose my happiness benefits.
Support. This would be quite handy.
Support. This would be quite handy.
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
Bumping.
Bumping.
I've seen this idea float around, and I like the general idea. I don't think you should keep the daily bonus though - just want dragons happy.
I also don't want people who are tired of the site to lock up then leave for a long time then suddenly come back.
I've seen this idea float around, and I like the general idea. I don't think you should keep the daily bonus though - just want dragons happy.
I also don't want people who are tired of the site to lock up then leave for a long time then suddenly come back.
466w8yC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31