Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Personal dragon hoards [with sink]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
I really love the idea~ I don't keep anything for myself but lilies, (don't really see a point) but my plague mirror Nocturne lore wise collects bones (I may or may not have written that I do these things in spurts) and I'd love to give him some to stash. As with Verbesina, of which hoards shiny trinkets.
I really love the idea~ I don't keep anything for myself but lilies, (don't really see a point) but my plague mirror Nocturne lore wise collects bones (I may or may not have written that I do these things in spurts) and I'd love to give him some to stash. As with Verbesina, of which hoards shiny trinkets.
lik2pA1X.jpg
I was actually just thinking that I wished they'd implement something like this because it'd be fun to use for story purposes.

Support!
I was actually just thinking that I wished they'd implement something like this because it'd be fun to use for story purposes.

Support!
JViYfKK.png
Support!
Support!
52a219f9f5920f601de7d7c6465b9470345afec7.png
[quote name="Inkdeer" date="2015-01-04 15:54:26"]Support! The box for them ought to display below the dragon description.[/quote] I think it should be above the description, as that box can get pretty long as you add more to it.
Inkdeer wrote on 2015-01-04 15:54:26:
Support! The box for them ought to display below the dragon description.

I think it should be above the description, as that box can get pretty long as you add more to it.
Support! My dragons would hoard ALL the useless junk.
Support! My dragons would hoard ALL the useless junk.
Holocene || they/them || FR+8
pr7Tort.png
Definitely support!
Definitely support!
twLt3bn.png
[quote name="Fjaer" date="2015-01-21 06:39:53"][quote name="Inkdeer" date="2015-01-04 15:54:26"]Support! The box for them ought to display below the dragon description.[/quote] I think it should be above the description, as that box can get pretty long as you add more to it.[/quote] [color=green]Agreed with this.
Fjaer wrote on 2015-01-21 06:39:53:
Inkdeer wrote on 2015-01-04 15:54:26:
Support! The box for them ought to display below the dragon description.

I think it should be above the description, as that box can get pretty long as you add more to it.
Agreed with this.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Oh gosh this is a really cute idea! Support ♥
Oh gosh this is a really cute idea! Support ♥
Q7HH0eK.png
yes yes yes
yes yes yes
tumblr_o131tlLtNf1rr1ugto1_r1_500.gif

Support, the items might add a bit of character and such