Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Personal dragon hoards [with sink]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
Support. I know I'd use this feature for my dragons a lot. Especially Sapphire, a collector of EVERYTHING BLUE. And my fandom dragons to give them stuff related to the character they're based on, like moon-related stuff and princess stuff for Luna or doctor-related and mechanical stuff for Ratchet.
Support. I know I'd use this feature for my dragons a lot. Especially Sapphire, a collector of EVERYTHING BLUE. And my fandom dragons to give them stuff related to the character they're based on, like moon-related stuff and princess stuff for Luna or doctor-related and mechanical stuff for Ratchet.
rlfh5f.jpg
support
support
I have been DYING for this to be an option! *_* I LOVE the idea from other sites and there are so many amazing trinkets I know Dragons of mine would love to keep close.

SUPPORT!

@PookaWitch
I have been DYING for this to be an option! *_* I LOVE the idea from other sites and there are so many amazing trinkets I know Dragons of mine would love to keep close.

SUPPORT!

@PookaWitch
Ooooh, I was hoping that would happen on this site someday.

I support this whole heatedly. ^_^

@Jovaniskye thanks for the ping!
Ooooh, I was hoping that would happen on this site someday.

I support this whole heatedly. ^_^

@Jovaniskye thanks for the ping!
PhiTasKissysiggy.png
neat idea!
neat idea!
tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png
I'm a tru viking
@PookaWitch - Haha, I was like 'We were JUST talking about this!' xD < 3
@PookaWitch - Haha, I was like 'We were JUST talking about this!' xD < 3
I like this idea. I've been wanting a way to "display" items I have collected (a need that goes way back to my neopet gallery shop days). I think dragons having a "personal" hoard would be a great way to do this.

I think up to 25 stacks of items on display on the dragons info page would be a good base point. Each stack could hold up to 99 items, just like the hoard. Then the total amount of stack available to display could be increased to some maximum of like 50 stacks displayed, with slots 26-50 unlocked one by one for a nominal gem fee (or escalating fee, like slot 26 costs one gem, but slot 50 costs 10) - in the same way apparel slots are unlocked.
I like this idea. I've been wanting a way to "display" items I have collected (a need that goes way back to my neopet gallery shop days). I think dragons having a "personal" hoard would be a great way to do this.

I think up to 25 stacks of items on display on the dragons info page would be a good base point. Each stack could hold up to 99 items, just like the hoard. Then the total amount of stack available to display could be increased to some maximum of like 50 stacks displayed, with slots 26-50 unlocked one by one for a nominal gem fee (or escalating fee, like slot 26 costs one gem, but slot 50 costs 10) - in the same way apparel slots are unlocked.
This is cute! Support!
This is cute! Support!
cPW6H3E.png
[quote name="Slick" date="2015-01-04 08:31:38"]this is precious! support; or at least support to get item codes fixed in the text boxes![/quote] I've just been linking items in my dragons' description boxes this whole time. I dunno when it broke or if it's been like that forever (just noticed it recently), but I'd like that fixed first. Having their own personal hoard section is definitely something I have been hoping would be implemented, like on Subeta, so I support that. I don't care for the items automatically going into their dragons' personal hoards from gathering/coliseum/etc. though... While that would be very interesting if FR coded it to be random for whimsical story/character development purposes, it just sounds really complicated and time consuming to have to go and find those 'lost' items (which dragon took it? now I have to look through my entire lair...).
Slick wrote on 2015-01-04 08:31:38:
this is precious! support; or at least support to get item codes fixed in the text boxes!

I've just been linking items in my dragons' description boxes this whole time. I dunno when it broke or if it's been like that forever (just noticed it recently), but I'd like that fixed first. Having their own personal hoard section is definitely something I have been hoping would be implemented, like on Subeta, so I support that.

I don't care for the items automatically going into their dragons' personal hoards from gathering/coliseum/etc. though... While that would be very interesting if FR coded it to be random for whimsical story/character development purposes, it just sounds really complicated and time consuming to have to go and find those 'lost' items (which dragon took it? now I have to look through my entire lair...).
TAkaIpD.png
All of my support!~
All of my support!~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34