Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Personal dragon hoards [with sink]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34
@vihuff In my mind and for my idea of this suggestion, yes - you'd be able to equip several different items and they can be from any item category.
@vihuff In my mind and for my idea of this suggestion, yes - you'd be able to equip several different items and they can be from any item category.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
I support this and I wish it existed! It only makes sense for dragons to have a hoard and the artwork for trinkets are so well done - I wish we could display our favorites!
I support this and I wish it existed! It only makes sense for dragons to have a hoard and the artwork for trinkets are so well done - I wish we could display our favorites!
i9Y6xxR.png D4vLsxH.png
support all the way
support all the way
Jqlkxca.png
this could help with trinkets. each dragon can have their own little toy. love it support!!
this could help with trinkets. each dragon can have their own little toy. love it support!!
nudX0O8.png
Rxl9DBX.png
support!! this would be really cute :0
support!! this would be really cute :0
she/her
fr time
100% support. There is so much beautiful site artwork. I feel like this simple thing would make it all the easier to show it off so to speak. Dragons are hoarders by nature after all so something like this would only make sense.
100% support. There is so much beautiful site artwork. I feel like this simple thing would make it all the easier to show it off so to speak. Dragons are hoarders by nature after all so something like this would only make sense.
This would be cool if it was apart of the game.
This would be cool if it was apart of the game.
Loom at the Boom
J74tZ.gif
haha yeah! support!!!
haha yeah! support!!!
new_and_improved_wofr_button_m9_by_epicdragon99-dacvtqc.png
Bumping with support. Kinda baffled a game about dragons doesn't already feature some personal treasure/hoard on their profile.
Bumping with support. Kinda baffled a game about dragons doesn't already feature some personal treasure/hoard on their profile.
ASOCY.gifnYGDr.gifXEKZu.gifRL008.gif
pls clicku my egg children, thank u
Support! That'd be pretty cool. You could take stuff from your hoard and choose a dragon to give it to, and if you want it back you can put it back in your hoard.
Support! That'd be pretty cool. You could take stuff from your hoard and choose a dragon to give it to, and if you want it back you can put it back in your hoard.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34