Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Personal dragon hoards [with sink]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
Love this!
Love this!
tickle-logo-black_zps2546b258.png
hey man look at this suggestion I made that is still relevant hella
hey man look at this suggestion I made that is still relevant hella
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Support! I really love this idea, and I can think of a few other pet sites out there that already have limited inventories/hoards for individual creatures. It's certainly a fancier idea than my notion of linking item images in the dragon info. XD
Support! I really love this idea, and I can think of a few other pet sites out there that already have limited inventories/hoards for individual creatures. It's certainly a fancier idea than my notion of linking item images in the dragon info. XD
n9LAXHI.png
swN0YRQ.png
LvvTlaP.png
foF7QGb.png
mAlnTLL.png
DAuLoYm.png
5VuuwLe.png
Yes please! I want this very much
Yes please! I want this very much
tumblr_o1yjdegd3B1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_o1yjdegd3B1v15k4vo2_250.pngc3kQRMf.png
I've always hoped that this would be a feature someday. It makes a lot of sense, both lore & gameplay wise, and would give us quite a bit more customization of our dragons pages.

I know we can just type item codes into the text box, but that's just not the same.
I've always hoped that this would be a feature someday. It makes a lot of sense, both lore & gameplay wise, and would give us quite a bit more customization of our dragons pages.

I know we can just type item codes into the text box, but that's just not the same.
Always support. This would add so much character.
Always support. This would add so much character.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
@Fjaer Actually, we can't even type item codes into the text box, because that feature is broken there for whatever reason.

That said, I'd love this. Not only does it give dragons additional flare, but it provides some purpose to all the little odds and ends on the site. Some of them have such lovely artwork and it's such a shame to let them wither in my hoard unused.
@Fjaer Actually, we can't even type item codes into the text box, because that feature is broken there for whatever reason.

That said, I'd love this. Not only does it give dragons additional flare, but it provides some purpose to all the little odds and ends on the site. Some of them have such lovely artwork and it's such a shame to let them wither in my hoard unused.
tumblr_nfkgpabVEb1smuk7do1_400.png
I really like the idea, I think it would give a lot of character to dragons and bring some connection to the tradition dragons hoarding items.
I really like the idea, I think it would give a lot of character to dragons and bring some connection to the tradition dragons hoarding items.
jozW8p0.png
Support :)
Support :)
I rent my nest to all flights (It's free. Tips are always welcome but not necessary). I also train dragons for a fee (be it exalt fodder or else). Here is the post with more information :) (The training part is in hiatus)

LF hatcheries from Earth and Shadow for dragons matching the F Bears!
[quote name="Zephemeral" date="2014-12-30 23:59:01"]@Fjaer Actually, we can't even type item codes into the text box, because that feature is broken there for whatever reason. That said, I'd love this. Not only does it give dragons additional flare, but it provides some purpose to all the little odds and ends on the site. Some of them have such lovely artwork and it's such a shame to let them wither in my hoard unused.[/quote] Yes we can! Look at [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=6879&tab=dragon&did=5967795]this boy[/url]! Aside, I would love this. Writing everything out can take quite some time.
Zephemeral wrote on 2014-12-30 23:59:01:

Yes we can! Look at this boy!

Aside, I would love this. Writing everything out can take quite some time.
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34