Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Personal dragon hoards [with sink]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
[color=green]It's be nice if dragons could have a few items "equipped" into a personal hoard of theirs. After all, they are dragons :3 If we could have the number of dragon-hoarded items shown, it'd be a great item sink. We can screenshot our hoards to show off, but it's not the same, and the items aren't truly taken out of circulation. Plus, great RP/headcanon possibilities there. Example graphic: [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/0a049fb341643716154afe6c9f631c79/tumblr_ovi9483gkE1sbxtq7o1_540.png[/img] It should also be possible to "unequip" items from a dragon's hoard, [s]perhaps for a treasure fee[/s] - but then all that unequipped item in the dragon's hoard are lost forever, with no data on hoard size retained. Also, here's a sink. [img]https://mobileimages.lowes.com/product/converted/791556/791556088344.jpg[/img]
It's be nice if dragons could have a few items "equipped" into a personal hoard of theirs. After all, they are dragons :3

If we could have the number of dragon-hoarded items shown, it'd be a great item sink. We can screenshot our hoards to show off, but it's not the same, and the items aren't truly taken out of circulation. Plus, great RP/headcanon possibilities there.

Example graphic:

tumblr_ovi9483gkE1sbxtq7o1_540.png

It should also be possible to "unequip" items from a dragon's hoard, perhaps for a treasure fee - but then all that unequipped item in the dragon's hoard are lost forever, with no data on hoard size retained.

Also, here's a sink.

791556088344.jpg
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Actually, that is quite clever, I don't know what purpose it would provide but it would be interesting anyway.
Actually, that is quite clever, I don't know what purpose it would provide but it would be interesting anyway.
That would be cute and give some meaning to trinkets!
That would be cute and give some meaning to trinkets!
remembersepia.png
Trinkets are hardly trinkets if you can't hoard them pointlessly! :D
Trinkets are hardly trinkets if you can't hoard them pointlessly! :D
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
That's a really cute idea! And I don't see how it would be difficult to code in considering we already have the "apparel" section on the dragon's profile.
That's a really cute idea! And I don't see how it would be difficult to code in considering we already have the "apparel" section on the dragon's profile.
001F_Custom.png
Haha, that would be great! Especially if a few things were just taken automatically by the dragon. Perhaps once weekly or once every two weeks, you could choose to take away part of their personal hoard to put back into yours so you could use it if you wanted.
Haha, that would be great! Especially if a few things were just taken automatically by the dragon. Perhaps once weekly or once every two weeks, you could choose to take away part of their personal hoard to put back into yours so you could use it if you wanted.
newsignature_by_zelanthair-d7hardd.png
Cute idea, support!!
Cute idea, support!!
furry_fiddle.png
Hoarding for all!
Hoarding for all!
I really support this... Maybe it would give all our dragons some personality aside from what we as their owners write about them. Like, each dragon'll only collect specific things. *Thinking*

That said, this is an awesome idea and I love it!
I really support this... Maybe it would give all our dragons some personality aside from what we as their owners write about them. Like, each dragon'll only collect specific things. *Thinking*

That said, this is an awesome idea and I love it!
I support this!
I support this!
a19GnnT.png .................. they/them 3IxnR89.png hopeless nerd 3IxnR89.png FR+9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34