Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Tertiary Gene Suggestions
1 2 ... 176 177 178 179 180 ... 276 277
Please please give us Capsule, Peacock, Stained, Okapi and Scales for Gaolers! Those are all such incredible genes and pretty much all the common tert genes we have available for Gaolers are not something I'd use.
Please please give us Capsule, Peacock, Stained, Okapi and Scales for Gaolers! Those are all such incredible genes and pretty much all the common tert genes we have available for Gaolers are not something I'd use.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
i agree, please let gaolers be stained!

stained is one of my favorite genes, and considering that it's just a semitransparent layer (i assume), i don't think it'd be that time consuming to add to all 3 gaoler poses! it's certainly easier than unique art, as aeoniium said.
i agree, please let gaolers be stained!

stained is one of my favorite genes, and considering that it's just a semitransparent layer (i assume), i don't think it'd be that time consuming to add to all 3 gaoler poses! it's certainly easier than unique art, as aeoniium said.
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
So I made this as a fun photoshop and gave the Gaolers Tundra wings. Big wings. And since their wings are very pitty and I like big wings I think, that would be a nice teritary^^ [img]https://i.ibb.co/zsRTYzz/08.png[/img]
So I made this as a fun photoshop and gave the Gaolers Tundra wings. Big wings. And since their wings are very pitty and I like big wings I think, that would be a nice teritary^^

08.png
egg.gif
[quote name="AoiNoRyuu" date="2019-10-16 09:15:24" ] So I made this as a fun photoshop and gave the Gaolers Tundra wings. Big wings. And since their wings are very pitty and I like big wings I think, that would be a nice teritary^^ [img]https://i.ibb.co/zsRTYzz/08.png[/img] [/quote] As cool as this would be, it would conflict with the lore of Gaelors :/
AoiNoRyuu wrote on 2019-10-16 09:15:24:
So I made this as a fun photoshop and gave the Gaolers Tundra wings. Big wings. And since their wings are very pitty and I like big wings I think, that would be a nice teritary^^

08.png

As cool as this would be, it would conflict with the lore of Gaelors :/
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
Maybe something to give Gaolers curly manes?
Maybe something to give Gaolers curly manes?
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
Give dragons deer/ram antlers? I don't know i just thought of this. :>
Give dragons deer/ram antlers? I don't know i just thought of this. :>
[quote name="Strella" date="2019-09-27 19:41:10" ] [quote name="Ayxia" date="2019-09-19 18:55:36" ] [quote name="WurldPeaz" date="2019-08-24 13:16:14" ] [quote name="Mysteries" date="2019-03-21 11:40:29" ] [center][color=grey][size=2]Hey all! First time posting here so I hope I'm doing this right, but...oilspill, anyone? This tertiary works similarly to Stained in that it alters/overlays the primary and secondary color of the dragon in places, but it also includes a faint holographic aura. Name proposition: [i][b]Spill[/b][/i]. Here are a couple of examples on varying colors:[/color][/size] [columns][left][img]https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7882/47436070331_1839bd37ff_n.jpg[/img][/left][nextcol][indent][left][font=courier new][size=2]OILSLICK IRIDESCENT OILSLICK CONSTELLATION TEAL SPILL[/left][/size][/font] [/columns] [columns][left][img]https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7857/47436070071_b2ba77c815_n.jpg[/img] [/left][nextcol][indent][left][font=courier new][size=2]ANTIQUE METALLIC ANTIQUE ALLOY BLUSH SPILL[/left][/size][/font] [/columns] [columns][left][img]https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7855/40470259763_372261e81e_n.jpg[/img] [/left][nextcol][indent][left][font=courier new][size=2]OILSLICK IRIDESCENT OILSLICK CONSTELLATION HEATHER SPILL[/left][/size][/font] [/columns] [columns][left][img]https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7804/47436238691_70e2b075a7_n.jpg[/img] [/left][nextcol][indent][left][font=courier new][size=2]ROSE POISON CARIBBEAN SHIMMER MAIZE SPILL[/left][/size][/font] [/columns] [color=grey][size=2]Anyways, I have no tablet at the moment so I did my best D: If I could actually draw there would definitely be more body details to make them look less like accents, but so it goes. Happy Thursday![/color][/size] [/center] [/quote] Ugh we need this [/quote] n e e d [/quote] Very much neeeeeedddd [/quote] [center][u][b][size=6]I support this idea[/size][/b][/u][/center] [right][size=3]This is a copy-pasted comment of support for various ideas[/size][/right]
Strella wrote on 2019-09-27 19:41:10:
Ayxia wrote on 2019-09-19 18:55:36:
WurldPeaz wrote on 2019-08-24 13:16:14:
Mysteries wrote on 2019-03-21 11:40:29:
Hey all! First time posting here so I hope I'm doing this right, but...oilspill, anyone? This tertiary works similarly to Stained in that it alters/overlays the primary and secondary color of the dragon in places, but it also includes a faint holographic aura. Name proposition: Spill. Here are a couple of examples on varying colors:
47436070331_1839bd37ff_n.jpg
OILSLICK IRIDESCENT

OILSLICK CONSTELLATION

TEAL SPILL
47436070071_b2ba77c815_n.jpg
ANTIQUE METALLIC

ANTIQUE ALLOY

BLUSH SPILL
40470259763_372261e81e_n.jpg
OILSLICK IRIDESCENT

OILSLICK CONSTELLATION

HEATHER SPILL
47436238691_70e2b075a7_n.jpg
ROSE POISON

CARIBBEAN SHIMMER

MAIZE SPILL

Anyways, I have no tablet at the moment so I did my best D: If I could actually draw there would definitely be more body details to make them look less like accents, but so it goes. Happy Thursday!

Ugh we need this

n e e d
Very much neeeeeedddd
I support this idea
This is a copy-pasted comment of support for various ideas
qjPdVei.png
dEe2UrM.png
Wr2oiYF.png
Multi-Flight-Banner.png
Multi-Flight Hatchery
[quote name="MySpoons" date="2019-10-04 09:57:12" ] I would really really love another baldwin tert. We only have scales and capsule for modern breeds (and 4 pairs of primary/secondary genes). I appreciate the 1:1 ratio of the baldwin gaoler genes. Pinstripe and trail with scorpion is a solid combo! baldwin genes are some of my favorite genes on the site and the two terts we have are awesome-- I just want a little more options c: [/quote] Support for this and the many that said stained for gaolers
MySpoons wrote on 2019-10-04 09:57:12:
I would really really love another baldwin tert. We only have scales and capsule for modern breeds (and 4 pairs of primary/secondary genes).

I appreciate the 1:1 ratio of the baldwin gaoler genes. Pinstripe and trail with scorpion is a solid combo!

baldwin genes are some of my favorite genes on the site and the two terts we have are awesome-- I just want a little more options c:
Support for this and the many that said stained for gaolers

I would love tiny butterflies like the Blossom Gene.
I would love tiny butterflies like the Blossom Gene.
Please ping me in every post if you want something! +8 FR time

Dragons for 9kt/g - Have a look!

English is not my first language, sorry for any inconvenience!
An underbelly that fades into the dragon would be awesome!

idk maybe
An underbelly that fades into the dragon would be awesome!

idk maybe
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
1 2 ... 176 177 178 179 180 ... 276 277