Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | More Pants
1 2
I want more pants. Preferably more modern types. Like jeans and khakis. Maybe some high waisted pants so you don't get the weird belly gap that a lot of pant/shirt combos get you on some species (ie imps and bogs). Maybe some shorts also? I just really want more bottoms on my dragons. The shirt but no pants look ends up looking strange to me for a lot of apparel.
I want more pants. Preferably more modern types. Like jeans and khakis. Maybe some high waisted pants so you don't get the weird belly gap that a lot of pant/shirt combos get you on some species (ie imps and bogs). Maybe some shorts also? I just really want more bottoms on my dragons. The shirt but no pants look ends up looking strange to me for a lot of apparel.
Agreed, I’d like more pants. What I’d want most are pretty plain ones that are more fitted to the dragon, many of what we have are rather loose.
Agreed, I’d like more pants. What I’d want most are pretty plain ones that are more fitted to the dragon, many of what we have are rather loose.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
Support. I feel like there's a lot of apparel for every place but here. There's tons of shirts, capes, hoods/masks, crowns, wing covers, gloves, claw apparel and tail apparel, but when it comes to anything like pants or belts there's barely any variety at all.

Any belts that already exist, like the rogue belts or armor belts, don't look like actual belts at all. When I think belt, I think something that goes around the waist like the sashes do. Not whatever.... whatever rogue belts are. And there aren't even that many variations in different sashes and their designs.

I love to dress dragons, but it gets upsetting when the breeches are literally the only ones I can use that look remotely good, then when I try to cover up that empty spot with a sash it doesn't look good. Then, when I try and layer something under it to fill that gap, it looks uneven, wrong and of course it adds another piece of unnecessary apparel to what you already have on.

I want to see close fitting pants of a single colour, shorts that are both loose and close fitting like the breeches. I'd love to see things like genie pants that are super patterned and silky, some kinds of jeans or even pants that you can wear with the waistcoats!! Doesn't anyone else think that the waistcoat/top hat set could look better with pants designed to fit with them too? Or imagine a cyberpunk/futuristic looking pants set, with cool neon stripes down the sides and something tech-looking!

With belts, what if we got some kind of combat belt, something fancy looking or something utilitarian. We have satchels and those add a sash/belt, but what if we want something like that without the satchel attached. Or imagine more belts that fit closer to the dragon's body, unlike sashes, and that actually look like they can hold clothing together. Those belts could even cover up those empty and strange looking areas nicely!

Basically, more apparel for the back area please.... There's just not enough variety there...
Support. I feel like there's a lot of apparel for every place but here. There's tons of shirts, capes, hoods/masks, crowns, wing covers, gloves, claw apparel and tail apparel, but when it comes to anything like pants or belts there's barely any variety at all.

Any belts that already exist, like the rogue belts or armor belts, don't look like actual belts at all. When I think belt, I think something that goes around the waist like the sashes do. Not whatever.... whatever rogue belts are. And there aren't even that many variations in different sashes and their designs.

I love to dress dragons, but it gets upsetting when the breeches are literally the only ones I can use that look remotely good, then when I try to cover up that empty spot with a sash it doesn't look good. Then, when I try and layer something under it to fill that gap, it looks uneven, wrong and of course it adds another piece of unnecessary apparel to what you already have on.

I want to see close fitting pants of a single colour, shorts that are both loose and close fitting like the breeches. I'd love to see things like genie pants that are super patterned and silky, some kinds of jeans or even pants that you can wear with the waistcoats!! Doesn't anyone else think that the waistcoat/top hat set could look better with pants designed to fit with them too? Or imagine a cyberpunk/futuristic looking pants set, with cool neon stripes down the sides and something tech-looking!

With belts, what if we got some kind of combat belt, something fancy looking or something utilitarian. We have satchels and those add a sash/belt, but what if we want something like that without the satchel attached. Or imagine more belts that fit closer to the dragon's body, unlike sashes, and that actually look like they can hold clothing together. Those belts could even cover up those empty and strange looking areas nicely!

Basically, more apparel for the back area please.... There's just not enough variety there...
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55799890][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/557999/55799890_350.png[/img][/url] Pants would like to endorse this suggestion for more pants apparel. (Also jeans and khakis would be nice to have, yes.)
55799890_350.png

Pants would like to endorse this suggestion for more pants apparel.

(Also jeans and khakis would be nice to have, yes.)
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Support so our dragons don't have to keep Donald-Ducking it
Support so our dragons don't have to keep Donald-Ducking it
I feel like @SuddenlyJoxar would approve of this
I feel like @SuddenlyJoxar would approve of this
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
I would like pinstripes please
I would like pinstripes please
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
[quote name="HolyShipper" date="2019-10-15 03:38:59" ] I feel like @/SuddenlyJoxar would approve of this [/quote] I would, indeed, appreciate more pants, as all my dragons need some form of pants in their outfit. It's kind of getting to the point where I've used each existing type of pants at least 5 times, and I'd love a little more variation.
HolyShipper wrote on 2019-10-15 03:38:59:
I feel like @/SuddenlyJoxar would approve of this

I would, indeed, appreciate more pants, as all my dragons need some form of pants in their outfit. It's kind of getting to the point where I've used each existing type of pants at least 5 times, and I'd love a little more variation.
Yes, PLEASE! Right now if I want close-fitting pants I'm limited to the Rogue Trousers alone. I wouldn't mind a few less-poofy skirts thrown in too; the bustles are great for what they are but woefully unsuitable for less fancy outfits.
Yes, PLEASE! Right now if I want close-fitting pants I'm limited to the Rogue Trousers alone. I wouldn't mind a few less-poofy skirts thrown in too; the bustles are great for what they are but woefully unsuitable for less fancy outfits.
don't like my dragons
I will eternally join the dragon-pants cause. I don't understand why there are so few options for their backsides and like a million scarves and silks and wispy things ;-; Please let us finish our outfits with some good-old leg coverings, especially ones that can be used in a variety of situations. Classy pants, tattered pants, full armor bottoms that aren't just tall boots and some kind of belt or something. Pants for workers, pants for travelers with lots of pockets. Just... more pants please ;-;
I will eternally join the dragon-pants cause. I don't understand why there are so few options for their backsides and like a million scarves and silks and wispy things ;-; Please let us finish our outfits with some good-old leg coverings, especially ones that can be used in a variety of situations. Classy pants, tattered pants, full armor bottoms that aren't just tall boots and some kind of belt or something. Pants for workers, pants for travelers with lots of pockets. Just... more pants please ;-;
1 2