Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Wishlist feature?
So I know it's already common to put your wishlist in your bio or in the bio of a dragon, but what if there was a feauture to add items to a wishlist, and when looking through the marketplace it told you what was on your wishlist?
And perhaps for the AH, a feauture to sort by wishlist and such?

This is coming from someone too lazy to make a wishlist
So I know it's already common to put your wishlist in your bio or in the bio of a dragon, but what if there was a feauture to add items to a wishlist, and when looking through the marketplace it told you what was on your wishlist?
And perhaps for the AH, a feauture to sort by wishlist and such?

This is coming from someone too lazy to make a wishlist
h5ObMM0.png they/she
This is common enough already that I think an actual wishlist feature is a pretty sound idea.
This is common enough already that I think an actual wishlist feature is a pretty sound idea.
Lore shop closed for good :(
support! Sounds super handy
support! Sounds super handy
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

Maybe in the dressing room, have a little checkbox to add to a wish list.
I would rather have a reminder in the Marketplace of what I still need to buy to complete an outfit.

"You have 1 of these.
You want 3 of this item."
Maybe in the dressing room, have a little checkbox to add to a wish list.
I would rather have a reminder in the Marketplace of what I still need to buy to complete an outfit.

"You have 1 of these.
You want 3 of this item."
HzGpUHb.png
So long as it's something only you can see, and not others? Great idea, specially with tying it to the MP/AH/Swipp etc.

I don't really want to see site-supported open wishlists. There's already enough begging and totally-not-begging-but (even with mods removing it) that I don't want to see it encouraged. There's plenty of places to put unofficial wishlists, that's fine.
So long as it's something only you can see, and not others? Great idea, specially with tying it to the MP/AH/Swipp etc.

I don't really want to see site-supported open wishlists. There's already enough begging and totally-not-begging-but (even with mods removing it) that I don't want to see it encouraged. There's plenty of places to put unofficial wishlists, that's fine.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png