Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | UPD | Semi-Anthro Shadow Ancient + ART
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Support. The whole point of ancients are the fact they break the mold.
Anthropomorphic Dragons can be a thing. We have Coatl's and Tundra's and Skydancer's that aren't stereotypically dragon like, they're fluffy and snake like and bird like.
Let's break the mold, so I support this. Though they aren't as Shadowlike, I can see them being an earthshaker creation too.
Support. The whole point of ancients are the fact they break the mold.
Anthropomorphic Dragons can be a thing. We have Coatl's and Tundra's and Skydancer's that aren't stereotypically dragon like, they're fluffy and snake like and bird like.
Let's break the mold, so I support this. Though they aren't as Shadowlike, I can see them being an earthshaker creation too.
Jar of Vapors I collect Bottled Embers and Jar Of Vapors!
WishList
Bottled Embers
I would own so many of these. I even have a dragon I'd breed change into one of them if they were official. They tick all the boxes for things I love, and I'm really hoping for more bipedal breeds as well since right now we've only got wildclaws.
I would own so many of these. I even have a dragon I'd breed change into one of them if they were official. They tick all the boxes for things I love, and I'm really hoping for more bipedal breeds as well since right now we've only got wildclaws.
ohh i love this!!
they are very anthro and stand out a bit from other dragons on the site, but it is an ancient breed after all! in my opinion, gaoler's don't look super dragon-like either.
ohh i love this!!
they are very anthro and stand out a bit from other dragons on the site, but it is an ancient breed after all! in my opinion, gaoler's don't look super dragon-like either.
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
I love these!! They look epic and though a bit beastclan like they fit a shadow ancient 100%

I feel that maybe they should have larger wing fins on their arms or wings (even just if small) on their back though because they are a bit too beastclan like and I think that will just make them look even cooler
I love these!! They look epic and though a bit beastclan like they fit a shadow ancient 100%

I feel that maybe they should have larger wing fins on their arms or wings (even just if small) on their back though because they are a bit too beastclan like and I think that will just make them look even cooler
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
BIG GRUMPY BAT DRAGONS, AAAAHHH[emoji=heart size=1]
BIG GRUMPY BAT DRAGONS, AAAAHHH
5891801a7bbcd5e9c6aeff9821d1e2fda0e1ee6c.png
hdWqAOO.png
zLwbKxI.png
HkP1Kx1.png
oaolHwW.png
9bc3d1022808dc564cb98e21609cdb28fde2cfc4.gif mtHAEL4.png
EB9jVcQ.png
0XHtpWy.png
Vs2WmBF.png
These feel like they would be better suited for beastclans which are more anthro.

That being said I would love to see more bipedal dragons or an wyvern style ancient.
These feel like they would be better suited for beastclans which are more anthro.

That being said I would love to see more bipedal dragons or an wyvern style ancient.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Support! Love these guys and their genes!
Support! Love these guys and their genes!
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

This looks really cool! It looks vaguely bat like with the wings and nose so it fits in with Nocturnes and the Shadow aesthetic. I also love the ooze gene, it's a perfect fit for shadow.
This looks really cool! It looks vaguely bat like with the wings and nose so it fits in with Nocturnes and the Shadow aesthetic. I also love the ooze gene, it's a perfect fit for shadow.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I love them [emoji=gaoler love size=2]
I love them
oh my god i need this
oh my god i need this
RYAN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12