Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Assay Bloodlines/Foresee Progeny link
Could we have a button on the Assay Bloodlines page to foresee progeny please?

It can function by pointing to the regular Foresee Progeny page and filling in the fields with the dragon IDs currently in the Assay Bloodline text fields.

It would save heading to the page and manually refilling the fields in a second time.

A button on the Foresee Progeny screen pointing to the Assay Bloodlines page and filling in the fields with the current dragon IDs would be great too.

I guess a Breed button on both pages would also be convenient
Could we have a button on the Assay Bloodlines page to foresee progeny please?

It can function by pointing to the regular Foresee Progeny page and filling in the fields with the dragon IDs currently in the Assay Bloodline text fields.

It would save heading to the page and manually refilling the fields in a second time.

A button on the Foresee Progeny screen pointing to the Assay Bloodlines page and filling in the fields with the current dragon IDs would be great too.

I guess a Breed button on both pages would also be convenient
qDkA25S.png
even if a breed button doesnt happen please please implement the first part of this!
even if a breed button doesnt happen please please implement the first part of this!
this would be a cool place to put a button linking to the Foresee Progeny page, on the Success! pop-up. Like a reward : ) [url=http://i.imgur.com/qmMIynV.png] [img]http://imgur.com/qmMIynVl.png[/img] [/url]
this would be a cool place to put a button linking to the Foresee Progeny page, on the Success! pop-up.
Like a reward : )

qmMIynVl.png

qDkA25S.png
I really support this.
I really support this.
Kassie
Totally support this as long as you can still scry dragons that aren’t compatible. Sometimes you’re trying to get a feel for a potential pair but the only other dragon with the colors/genes you want their mate to have is the same gender or related to them.

Personally I wouldn’t want a breed button because I’d probably press it by accident and I have dragons I don’t want to breed but plug in there from time to time. I wouldn’t be totally against it though, it could be useful for some.
Totally support this as long as you can still scry dragons that aren’t compatible. Sometimes you’re trying to get a feel for a potential pair but the only other dragon with the colors/genes you want their mate to have is the same gender or related to them.

Personally I wouldn’t want a breed button because I’d probably press it by accident and I have dragons I don’t want to breed but plug in there from time to time. I wouldn’t be totally against it though, it could be useful for some.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
Yes please! I almost always do both if I’m doing one and it would be really nice to just click one button instead of having to copy and paste again
Yes please! I almost always do both if I’m doing one and it would be really nice to just click one button instead of having to copy and paste again
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
I'd love if I could jump to Forsee Progeny without having to C&P both IDs again! No support for the "Breed" option though; WAY too much potential for accidents.
I'd love if I could jump to Forsee Progeny without having to C&P both IDs again! No support for the "Breed" option though; WAY too much potential for accidents.
don't like my dragons
Well Breed still comes with a confirmation popup after you click it
Well Breed still comes with a confirmation popup after you click it
qDkA25S.png