Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Show Auction Prices While Selling
1 2
It would be really helpful to show the lowest auction price (treasure and gems) somewhere on the page while you create your own listing for an item. Searching for the item in a different tab is inconvenient, I imagine especially for mobile users.
It would be really helpful to show the lowest auction price (treasure and gems) somewhere on the page while you create your own listing for an item. Searching for the item in a different tab is inconvenient, I imagine especially for mobile users.
As long as it's the lowest like, 5 or so items, this would be so incredibly useful.

It's annoying enough having to search in a dif tab each time that I don't bother selling on the ah
As long as it's the lowest like, 5 or so items, this would be so incredibly useful.

It's annoying enough having to search in a dif tab each time that I don't bother selling on the ah
Nq0eoGi.png
Whilst I agree that it's annoying having to search in a different tab if you want to list lower than the current LAH I can't help feeling that this change would start an undercutting war on the AH.
Whilst I agree that it's annoying having to search in a different tab if you want to list lower than the current LAH I can't help feeling that this change would start an undercutting war on the AH.
Assuming the servers can handle it, I'd love this! Finding the current lowest AH price is a pain. Showing the first 2-3 postings for something (for treasure and gems) would be a great help.

It may start an undercutting war, but eventually prices would even out again due to supply, demand, and ease of obtaining the item.
Assuming the servers can handle it, I'd love this! Finding the current lowest AH price is a pain. Showing the first 2-3 postings for something (for treasure and gems) would be a great help.

It may start an undercutting war, but eventually prices would even out again due to supply, demand, and ease of obtaining the item.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
I would really love this. I have so much stuff I need to sell but no patience to go through and figure out what LAH is for each individual item.
I would really love this. I have so much stuff I need to sell but no patience to go through and figure out what LAH is for each individual item.
g8SAVjp.gif send help
support
support
qDkA25S.png
YES That would be so helpful!!!!!!!!!
YES That would be so helpful!!!!!!!!!
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

Boi i support this. Maybe showing "current lowest AND highest price" so to keep a range
Boi i support this. Maybe showing "current lowest AND highest price" so to keep a range
NbSkF1v.gif BiXaltQ.gif

reenvhai.gif [LF] Help me find or breed a Sky/Caribbean/White dragon!!

ReenvhAi | they/them | pan | student artist
I want to make some insta friends and see some good FR art! Follow me on my instagram (same username), i go follow back ^^
ART SHOP! | Clan stories and art | I rent nests! | Also offer dragon hosting and leveling!
I would love something like this and I've always wanted it for FR. I had hoped it came when the ah was updated, but unfortunately, it wasn't one of the QoL improvements. I still hope we get it. It would be nice and amazingly helpful!
I would love something like this and I've always wanted it for FR. I had hoped it came when the ah was updated, but unfortunately, it wasn't one of the QoL improvements. I still hope we get it. It would be nice and amazingly helpful!
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
Support!

I always have 3 tabs open (one for selling, one for searching and one for looking at items in my hoard/vault)

it would be so useful if we could see like, 3-5 of the lowest priced listings and you can switch from g to t
Support!

I always have 3 tabs open (one for selling, one for searching and one for looking at items in my hoard/vault)

it would be so useful if we could see like, 3-5 of the lowest priced listings and you can switch from g to t
1 2