Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | No Clanbound Apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Support. I love new items and am more than willing to work for them but to be perfectly honest I'd sooner undergo bowel surgery in the woods with a stick than play PvP
Support. I love new items and am more than willing to work for them but to be perfectly honest I'd sooner undergo bowel surgery in the woods with a stick than play PvP
DON'T support.

I suggest you get the clanbound apparel either by way of earning PVP-points to spend in a shop, like 1 point per battle, plus 1 more for winning. That way if you don't get the hang of PVP you can still get the apparel, and if you're good at it you get it slightly faster. It's fair to me, and I never liked PVP. I'd try my best at PVP if I want that apparel.

And I want them to be clanbound. Yes, I want recolours that are available to trade, but I do want FR to have unique items that has to be earned. And maybe we who are not PVP-fans may find a way to make it fun, who knows?
DON'T support.

I suggest you get the clanbound apparel either by way of earning PVP-points to spend in a shop, like 1 point per battle, plus 1 more for winning. That way if you don't get the hang of PVP you can still get the apparel, and if you're good at it you get it slightly faster. It's fair to me, and I never liked PVP. I'd try my best at PVP if I want that apparel.

And I want them to be clanbound. Yes, I want recolours that are available to trade, but I do want FR to have unique items that has to be earned. And maybe we who are not PVP-fans may find a way to make it fun, who knows?
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
I agree. I dislike the idea of clanbound anything. If Player A wants to sell Item A, and Player B wants to buy Item A, they should be able to make the transaction.
I agree. I dislike the idea of clanbound anything. If Player A wants to sell Item A, and Player B wants to buy Item A, they should be able to make the transaction.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Support. Having rewards for ranked battles is great. But the idea of the rewards being clanbound is not. How are you supposed to get rid of it? Just don't see the point of clanbound apparel. All the stuff should be able to kick out one way or other as the same way as you can acquire them.
Support. Having rewards for ranked battles is great. But the idea of the rewards being clanbound is not. How are you supposed to get rid of it? Just don't see the point of clanbound apparel. All the stuff should be able to kick out one way or other as the same way as you can acquire them.
I agree as well- Don't get me wrong, I'm super excited about this whole PVP thing and the devs work so hard and do such a good job, but a lot of people just don't have the time to grind in the coli.
I agree as well- Don't get me wrong, I'm super excited about this whole PVP thing and the devs work so hard and do such a good job, but a lot of people just don't have the time to grind in the coli.
Support!

I'm someone who just... doesn't really care about Coli half the time. I just don't feel like doing it, really. Plus, sometimes I do want to do it, but I have no time. This leads to me doing Coli.... maybe two weeks a year on average. (This is usually for NotN!) If I really need Coli-exclusive items, I usually just save up, hoard-sell some Gathering stuff and buy some. Basically, I've got alternatives. (Probably not the most effective alternatives, but it works for me at least.)

That's just the PVE mode! I was around when original PVP was up and had absolutely zero interest in it then, so I'm reasonably sure I'll have no interest in it now. (...ok, maybe I'll spectate.) But since I'm not participating, I need an alternative for the PVP items... except I won't have one if the items are clanbound. (Who knows, maybe I'll be interested this time... but for now, let's assume I'm not.)

(Plus, there's also the matter of people who want to do Coli, but can't due to computer issues or something similar. Not only do they not have alternatives like buying the items off of players for T/G or trading, but they can't even use the intended method at all! That doesn't sound very fun!)
Support!

I'm someone who just... doesn't really care about Coli half the time. I just don't feel like doing it, really. Plus, sometimes I do want to do it, but I have no time. This leads to me doing Coli.... maybe two weeks a year on average. (This is usually for NotN!) If I really need Coli-exclusive items, I usually just save up, hoard-sell some Gathering stuff and buy some. Basically, I've got alternatives. (Probably not the most effective alternatives, but it works for me at least.)

That's just the PVE mode! I was around when original PVP was up and had absolutely zero interest in it then, so I'm reasonably sure I'll have no interest in it now. (...ok, maybe I'll spectate.) But since I'm not participating, I need an alternative for the PVP items... except I won't have one if the items are clanbound. (Who knows, maybe I'll be interested this time... but for now, let's assume I'm not.)

(Plus, there's also the matter of people who want to do Coli, but can't due to computer issues or something similar. Not only do they not have alternatives like buying the items off of players for T/G or trading, but they can't even use the intended method at all! That doesn't sound very fun!)
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
support. coli is exhausting & when i do it (like when the swirl vials were released and it was important to) i usually quit early and have to work to reignite my interest in the rest of the game because it brings me down so much. i know i'd never be able to get the clanbound items if this was implemented.
support. coli is exhausting & when i do it (like when the swirl vials were released and it was important to) i usually quit early and have to work to reignite my interest in the rest of the game because it brings me down so much. i know i'd never be able to get the clanbound items if this was implemented.
IMG-5103.jpg
Support!

I hate the idea of feeling obligated to participate in pvp even though I don't want to because it's the literal only way to achieve something.
Support!

I hate the idea of feeling obligated to participate in pvp even though I don't want to because it's the literal only way to achieve something.
rosie.gif little briar rose
008.png eieru :: 24 :: he/him
008.png brazil +5 frt
008.png humble blush collector
008.png i love my friends
008.png have a nice day!
Support! Apparel shouldn't be something that gets clanbound, no matter the means of achieving it.
Support! Apparel shouldn't be something that gets clanbound, no matter the means of achieving it.
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
Support for no clan bound apparel. Most of the clan bound stuff we’ve gotten is a one-time-use sort of thing, and it would be easy to get rid of for a profit by just applying it to a dragon and selling the dragon. People should be able to sell or trade their apparel, otherwise that item would always stay with them (assuming it couldn’t be sold through the hoard)

Also, I think people should be able to buy apparel from other users. I don’t see any reason for any apparel to be “locked”
Support for no clan bound apparel. Most of the clan bound stuff we’ve gotten is a one-time-use sort of thing, and it would be easy to get rid of for a profit by just applying it to a dragon and selling the dragon. People should be able to sell or trade their apparel, otherwise that item would always stay with them (assuming it couldn’t be sold through the hoard)

Also, I think people should be able to buy apparel from other users. I don’t see any reason for any apparel to be “locked”
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18