Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Display Number of Dragons on Profiles
Pretty self explanatory. Right now there's a weird gap next to the familiar count where achievement points were previously displayed, and it's the only place that showed your achievement points that doesn't now show the number of dragons in your lair.
Pretty self explanatory. Right now there's a weird gap next to the familiar count where achievement points were previously displayed, and it's the only place that showed your achievement points that doesn't now show the number of dragons in your lair.
My Familiar Quest
Yeah, support! I'd like that
Yeah, support! I'd like that
My guess would be that they're leaving that gap for the updated achievements system whenever that launched, but since they're already going to have to change that back in the top bar anyway, no reason not to put the dragons on the userpage too for now.
My guess would be that they're leaving that gap for the updated achievements system whenever that launched, but since they're already going to have to change that back in the top bar anyway, no reason not to put the dragons on the userpage too for now.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
I'm not sure when it was changed, but it's there now!
I'm not sure when it was changed, but it's there now!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
Whoo, thanks FR!
Whoo, thanks FR!
My Familiar Quest