Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Showroom for items
Idea

A showroom for each clan

It works as a hoard essentially, but it’s viewable by the public. Accessible through your profile and maybe in that forum profile, thing to the left

So you can show your favourite items off
If you collect all pink items, you’ve got 80 stacks of 99 of blue beeswax, or collect everything bird, you can put it here to show off

It could also just be another storage unit, sometimes I feel the need for another place to store my things

But also, it would be a nice, easy way to show what you have for sale/trade if you’re having a hoard sale or giveaway of sorts

Just an idea I had last night
Idea

A showroom for each clan

It works as a hoard essentially, but it’s viewable by the public. Accessible through your profile and maybe in that forum profile, thing to the left

So you can show your favourite items off
If you collect all pink items, you’ve got 80 stacks of 99 of blue beeswax, or collect everything bird, you can put it here to show off

It could also just be another storage unit, sometimes I feel the need for another place to store my things

But also, it would be a nice, easy way to show what you have for sale/trade if you’re having a hoard sale or giveaway of sorts

Just an idea I had last night
image0.gif
On another site I play, Warrenz, there is an ability to buy slots for your rabbits so they can display treasures. Functions as a nice lil currency sink.

I would support something similar here- if you want to pay however many gems/treasure for a lil display slot on the profile or a dragon's page to display an item, all power to ya (and I would note that the dragon one I've seen a couple threads over the years for).

That said I wouldn't expect this to happen anywhere soon; I would expect it to potentially come with the rewrite of the dragons' pages or the clan page, which is probably pretty low on the totem pole right now.
On another site I play, Warrenz, there is an ability to buy slots for your rabbits so they can display treasures. Functions as a nice lil currency sink.

I would support something similar here- if you want to pay however many gems/treasure for a lil display slot on the profile or a dragon's page to display an item, all power to ya (and I would note that the dragon one I've seen a couple threads over the years for).

That said I wouldn't expect this to happen anywhere soon; I would expect it to potentially come with the rewrite of the dragons' pages or the clan page, which is probably pretty low on the totem pole right now.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.