Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Show AH listing price on your own dragon
This has probably been suggested before, but it's such a hassle to go into the AH and find my listings to remember what I listed a dragon for. It would be nice if on the dragon's bio page when you hover over the "Auction Button" it said how much you'd listed it for. Something like:

"This dragon cannot be auctioned. It is listed for sale for 40 gems."

I know right now it just has a generic "can't be auctioned because listed/familiar/clothing" message, but it would just be a really handy feature to have that information right there

I'm not subbed so ping me if you need me
This has probably been suggested before, but it's such a hassle to go into the AH and find my listings to remember what I listed a dragon for. It would be nice if on the dragon's bio page when you hover over the "Auction Button" it said how much you'd listed it for. Something like:

"This dragon cannot be auctioned. It is listed for sale for 40 gems."

I know right now it just has a generic "can't be auctioned because listed/familiar/clothing" message, but it would just be a really handy feature to have that information right there

I'm not subbed so ping me if you need me
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
Support. I've wanted something like this for awhile since I've often got 50+ auction going, so looking for one dragon to find the price or cancel the auction is a bit tedious. However, I would prefer if there was a cancel auction button on the dragon's page along with the price it's listed at. So like "Remove this dragon from the Auction House, where it is currently listed for 50000 treasure."
Support. I've wanted something like this for awhile since I've often got 50+ auction going, so looking for one dragon to find the price or cancel the auction is a bit tedious. However, I would prefer if there was a cancel auction button on the dragon's page along with the price it's listed at. So like "Remove this dragon from the Auction House, where it is currently listed for 50000 treasure."
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
Yes that would be very usefull. I support it!
Yes that would be very usefull. I support it!
:D :D :D
Support. This is great for selling dragons as well, if they’re buying through a link they can more conveniently see the price.
Support. This is great for selling dragons as well, if they’re buying through a link they can more conveniently see the price.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
Support for both the main suggestion and having a way to cancel an auction directly from the dragon's page.
Support for both the main suggestion and having a way to cancel an auction directly from the dragon's page.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
support
support
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
[quote name="DesertUmbra" date="2019-08-18 10:46:28" ] I would prefer if there was a cancel auction button on the dragon's page along with the price it's listed at. So like "Remove this dragon from the Auction House, where it is currently listed for 50000 treasure." [/quote] Support, it would be such a nice thing to see the listing price, especially having the ability to cancel it from the dragon's page.
DesertUmbra wrote on 2019-08-18 10:46:28:
I would prefer if there was a cancel auction button on the dragon's page along with the price it's listed at. So like "Remove this dragon from the Auction House, where it is currently listed for 50000 treasure."
Support, it would be such a nice thing to see the listing price, especially having the ability to cancel it from the dragon's page.
ucFeETu.png tWXCvQX.png Sketch/lineart shop!

DeviantArt

For sale --->>>
58939761.png
100% agree on not only seeing what they are sold for on their page like you can for dragons you don't own, but the ability to cancel right on their page.
100% agree on not only seeing what they are sold for on their page like you can for dragons you don't own, but the ability to cancel right on their page.
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
[quote name="Lara8" date="2019-08-19 15:04:04" ] Support for both the main suggestion and having a way to cancel an auction directly from the dragon's page. [/quote] Both those things would be really convenient. I have to look up dragon prices the hard way a lot.
Lara8 wrote on 2019-08-19 15:04:04:

Both those things would be really convenient. I have to look up dragon prices the hard way a lot.
Total support for price checking & quick canceling dragons. I have like 15 pages of items for sale. Digging out dragons to cancel is a huge pain.

Idea: hover over the 'Auction' button to see the current listing price. Clicking on it prompts "The dragon is on sale for $X, would you like to cancel the auction?"
Total support for price checking & quick canceling dragons. I have like 15 pages of items for sale. Digging out dragons to cancel is a huge pain.

Idea: hover over the 'Auction' button to see the current listing price. Clicking on it prompts "The dragon is on sale for $X, would you like to cancel the auction?"
new_eye_icon_13_x_90.png EbtKS.pngDustcarve_Crystal_Pedestal.gifold-oaks-2.png